Dr. Todd Wente, MD

Dr. Todd Wente, MD

Joint Replacement Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Todd Wente, MD is a joint replacement orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Castle Rock, CO. He is 38 years old.

2352 Meadows Blvd Ste 300

Castle Rock, CO 80109

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Wente

See how frequently Dr. Wente performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Joint Pain
Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)
Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain

Dr. Wente's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Wente "As an orthopaedic surgeon it is my job to provide you with the most current knowledge of your musculoskeletal problem. Following a detailed examination and discussion, my goal is that you leave my office with a complete understanding of your diagnosis and the treatment options available to you. I am committed to providing the latest and most effective treatment strategies to achieve a safe and rapid return to your active lifestyle. Only you can make the best decision for your health care."

• Joint Replacement Orthopedic Surgery

• Clavicle Fracture
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

• Shoulder Surgery
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Tendon Repair
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Illinois Wesleyan university
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Arkansas School Of Med
  • University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Wente has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wente does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wente and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wente's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wente to family and friends
Dr. Wente's Performance
in Castle Rock CO |
I can't say enough good things about Dr Wente and Sarah Claire. They are fantastic. The explanation of my shoulder surgery and what to expect for physical therapy was terrific. I knew what I was getting into. The care I received from them was first class.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Dr Wente did a great job of fixing my torn rotator cuff as well as other damage I had sustained in a fall. He explained my injuries and what he would need to do to correct them in a way I understood. I had already met him prior to my accident as he was the surgeon who replaced my elderly mother's hip when she fell and broke it. We are both extremely pleased with the care we have received from him.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Wente was the second surgeon that I sought out. I am someone that has been around highly level athletics my entire life and I wanted someone that understood an athlete and a person who is retired from that high level. He got it on so many levels. His ability to communicate was fantastic. He is a great listener. I appreciate he was so current on the latest successful surgery techniques and the most current rehabilitation plans.
Denver, CO |
If you fall off of your bicycle and separate your collar bone from your shoulder, Dr. Wente is a great person to have living in your neighborhood. Dr. Wente executed the surgery perfectly and recommended a exceptionally competent physical therapy team (Select Physical Therapy in Castle Rock) to restore my full range of motion and full strength. 10 months after my surgery I earned the maximum score for push ups on the U.S. Army Physical Fitness Test. His staff, Katie and Sarah, are great too!!
in Parker, CO |
Tremendously knowledgeable and thorough at each touchpoint of my ACL surgery. Always willing to spend whatever time necessary to ensure questions and concerns are answered. The office staff is wonderful to interact with. I would highly recommend Dr. Wente!!!
DENVER, CO |
I tore my ACL in December and with the advice of a co-worker went to see Dr. Wente. The surgery went better than expected, as I had minimal swelling in my knee, even hailing remarks from my PT on how little swelling I had post surgery. His staff was phenomenal post surgery, and even stayed past midnight as I recovered from anesthesia. I would highly recommend Dr. Wente to anyone!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Wente took the time to educate me on my injury and create a plan for me to heal successfully. He was able to see me quickly, and all of his office staff were friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Wente
Castle Rock, CO |
Dr. Wente did a phenomenal job of working with me and my issue. He evaluated my overall medical condition before jumping to a conclusion. He was very thorough in explaining the condition and what to expect for my recovery. It was a long year with two surgeries and he was very empathetic and supportive the entire time. I would strongly recommend Dr. Wente in the future for orthopedic needs.
in Larkspur, CO |
After experiencing severe knee pain and swelling, I saw my primary care physician in Castle Rock, CO. She ordered an x-ray and a MRI which indicated that I had torn my meniscus. Know that surgery would be required, she referred me to Dr. Todd Wente. Upon meeting him, and seeing his warm and knowledgeable manner, I instinctively knew I would be in good hands under his care. The surgery was performed and I had a post surgical visit a week later and he suggested rehab. He's outstanding !!!!!
Parker, CO |
Very professional and helped me get my life back.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Very easy to talk to , listens to everything you have to say and genuinely wants to do the very best for his patients, top guy.
in Castle Rock, Colorado |
This guy is a great guy. Pleasant, competent, great surgeon. Bedside manner was perfect. Kept me informed before, during, and after the procedure. I have recommended him to others already, and I would not hesitate to use him again (although I hope not to need any more surgeries). His office scheduler and medical assistant were also great. Very helpful.
in Castle Rock, CO |
I have been Dr. Wente's patient for two years and I can't imagine seeing anyone else for joint related issues, particularly related to sports injury and degeneration. Dr. Wente has successfully treated me for a torn rotator cuff, torn meniscus and recently a total knee replacement. Dr. Wente and his staff are amazing. They are compassionate, diligent, and very thorough. Sarah Claire, Dr. Wente's medical assistant, is nothing short of amazing. This team is top notch in every capacity!!!
Castle Rock, CO |
Dr. Wente replaced both of my knees last year and , as a result, I'm rockin' and walkin' better than I've been able to do for a loooong time!! He is an amazing surgeon and is a very kind, concerned person. Ask the medical folks that work at the Castle Rock Adventist hospital, about Dr. Wente. They either say they've heard he's a very good surgeon or he's been their surgeon and is the best!!
in Larkspur, CO |
Dr.Wente was very helpful in helping me better understand my knee situation..My surgery was done and I'm back to work. I m glad I found Dr. Wente, caring and listens to whatv you have to say matters.
in Highlands Ranch, CO |
After breaking my wrist from a fall on the ice last February, I was referred to Dr. Wente from Sky Ridge Medical Center's Emergency Room. He was able to see me three days after my fall, and set my wrist in a cast. Knowing my allergies to metals and sensitivities to medications, he monitored me so I would not have to have immediate surgery. He is kind, considerate and always took the time to answer all my questions. Dr.Wente is a wonderful doctor. So grateful for him.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Dr. Wente really understood my goals and helped me through a rough injury. He was available and followed up throughout my recovery. When all said and done I was back running and completed a marathon. Great office staff and facilities too.
in Castle Rock, CO |
I had injured my Right Shoulder in April 2016 and had previous experience with surgery on my Left Shoulder. Making the decision to pick a surgeon was difficult as my first procedure was a not so good experience. After doing much research I opted to visit Dr. Wente for a consult. Dr. Wente was very clear and concise in his explanation of my injury and gave me a few options and recommendations on how to go forward with my care. Dr. Wente and his staff provided excellent service and care.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Very knowledgeable. Took the time to discuss the surgery and treatment of my broken wrist. Also took the time to discuss a seemly unrelated condition and gave suggestions for treating the condition.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Excellent surgeon! And a really nice guy to boot. I had rotator cuff surgery last February. Dr. Wente was exceptional at explaining the procedure and what to expect in recovery. I'm as close to "good as new" as an old guy my age could expect. Outside of the occasional twinge to remind me to be more careful, I'm running on all eight cylinders again!
in Monument, CO |
Dr. Wente was thorough, explained everything for my arthroscopic surgery, made post-op recommendations that helped a lot, and was very professional and pleasant. His staff (Sara Clare in particular) was very friendly and helpful as well. I was quite pleased with my experience there.
in Castle Rock, CO |
I just started my patient relationship with Dr. Wente. So far, there has not been a single thing where Dr. Wente hasn't been outstanding in the quality of care. My injury was pretty significant and this ordeal will be awhile. In the meantime, every single other HC provider I have met (Hospital staff, PT's, OT's, everyone) as soon as they hear that Dr. Wente is my guy, they say WOW, you are in great hands! So, the injury sucks but I think it will be as good as it can be with Dr. Wente.
in CASTLE ROCK |
After knee surgery by the best Surgeon. I want to say that he is the greatest. After my knee replacement on 5/12/16 I worked very hard and the hospital nurses, my therapist will tell you. On 5/31/16 I had done everything my therapist had ask. extension, full bend etc. I felt great
in Castle Rock, CO |
I have now recommended Dr. Wente to multiple family members and friends. Not only is he thorough in his appointment visits, but his staff is always friendly and helpful. I felt they all truly cared about me through my entire pre and post op journey. The doc did a great job on my shoulder too!
in Castle Rock, CO |
I made an appointment for 1/11/16 (today) over two weeks ago. On Thursday of last week, I received a voice mail confirmation from Dr. Wente's office... This morning, I thought that I would confirm my appointment and get any instructions on my appointment. I had to call 9 times, because the only way that you can call Wente's office is to go through the generic appointment number for Denver Vail Orthopedic. Each time, they would say that they can't find my appointment, I would ask for a supervisor
in Castle Rock, CO |
My son fractured his wrist. Dr. Wente was kind and practical as he talked with my son, my husband and I. He considered the whole situation instead of tossing out a generic diagnosis and treatment. it was much appreciated and I highly recommend him.
in Aurora Co |
Dr. Wente is wonderfull. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He had always taken time to answer any andall of my questions
Very nice doctor, took his time and explained everything, I would recommend him to anyone.
in Centennial, CO |
Dr. Wente is fantastic. He explains everything, calms your fears, and is an excellent surgeon. Also his follow-up is great. This was my first orthopedic issue I have ever had - broken ankle - and I was so afraid I would never be able to walk again. I got excellent results from the surgery. Also office staff is great and always helpful. When I had concerns after surgery, they got me directly through to speak with him. Would highly recommend this office for any ortho needs.
Have you seen Dr. Todd Wente, MD?
Are you Dr. Wente?

See our Joint Replacement Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Rose Medical Center

Visit Dr. Wente

Dr. Wente accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA