Dr. Todd Swick, MD

Sleep Medicine ·  Male · Age 69

29 Reviews

Dr. Todd Swick, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Cypress, TX and has been practicing for 45 years. He specializes in sleep medicine and neurology.

Dr. Swick accepts

Dr. Swick accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Swick treats your condition or procedure

• Sleep-Related Leg Cramp
  • Snoring
  • Stroke
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Vertigo

10.344827586206897%

Dr. Swick?
Dr. Swick's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Todd Swick, MD
I have been a patient of Dr Swicks since 2000. I have found him to be compassionate and a good listener. He diagnosed my condition and for almost 20 years now it has been controlled. My father was also his patient. When I suspected there was something wrong with my dad he advised me to get him to hospital. Dad refused so I took him to Dr Swicks office. After a brief exam he concluded dad needed to be in the hospital. Dad became irrational and than stroked. Dr Swick sat on the floor holding my dad reassuring him while we waited for a transport. Dr Swick does not mince words but my experience has been it’s because he wants the best quality of care for me. I appreciate him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Swick, MD?
AVOID AT ALL COSTS. He is a rude, unreliable, and unaccommodating doctor. I would like to recount a detailed description of my series of appointments, but do not have enough space on this website. The bottom line is this guy will not explain anything about your condition to you, and has you keep scheduling appointments, even when you don't need them; He required an appointment to get a CPAP machine even after I had done the calibration. Bottom line: Dr. Swick milks his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Swick, MD?
Never actually saw the physician. After spending five hundred dollars out of pocket, even though I have insurance, I was given no real information regarding my difficulty sleeping at night. All I was told was that I don't have sleep apnea and I already knew that. They sent me home with a home sleep monitor for not one but two nights to the tune of $127 per night, but the results were similar and one night would have been more cost effective. Waste of money!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Swick, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Swick for 6 years now, and he has been a phenomenal phycian. Hehas taken the time to perfect my needs in regards to medication so that I can function to the fullest. He was able to diagnose my narcolepsy w/ cataplexy the first day I meet him, and confirmed the diagnosis shorty after. I have seen other people's complaints about his practice, and I feel that their complaints were more involving his price w/o proper coverage. If you have proper insurance you'll be great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Swick, MD?
Waste of money and time, 240$ for 10 minutes and he prescribed me something over the counter i could have easily got at any walgreens, and of course didnt work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Swick, MD?
Never got to actually see the Dr.just some pushy woman. This place is a scam. They were having me watch videos about how to use the Cpap machine before I even had my study and I was seeing them for sleep walking. I took the study and told them I had a cold but they said it was fine to do the study. The same pushy woman gave me my results that the study showed a very slight indication for sleep apnea and I needed a Cpap machine before they could prescribe me anything else. What a joke!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Swick, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Swick?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Swick treats patients.

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average