Dr. Todd Shatynski, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Todd Shatynski, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

Capital Region Orthopedics 1367 Washington Ave Ste 300 Albany, NY 12206 Get Directions

Dr. Todd Shatynski, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Albany, NY. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Shatynski is affiliated with Saint Peter's Hospital.

Dr. Shatynski's Experience

See how Dr. Shatynski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shatynski

Dr. Shatynski accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Shatynski has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shatynski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shatynski to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Shatynski's Performance
in Albany, NY |
A. Few things I read on the internet had me scared to death before my visit. Dr. S could not have been nicer, introduced himself, had already read my MRI, listened to my concerns about the proceedure as well as more clearly determining hat exactly the diagnosis was. The cortisone shot I received was the least painful one I've ever received. He did not rush me, answered all my treatment questions and told me that if and when he pain returns come right in to ensure its my popliteus tendon.
in Albany, NY |
ok, I TRIED to make an appointment with Dr. Shatynski for a second opinion because he was recommended to me. I called and waited on hold for 10 minutes and then after giving them all my info i was told that this specific doctor would not even make an appointment with me until my records and all information were sent to him from my other doctor. Really?! I can't even make the appointment? I was hoping to make the appointment and then have everything sent to him for a second opinion.
in Oneida, NY |
Todd Shatynski is the worst specialist I've ever gone to. He told me nothing was seriously wrong with me and that I had an anxiety disorder because my MRI was almost negative. I'd been in 6 months of near constant pain when I saw him, and I've now lived through over 5 years of near constant pain. I now know that his diagnosis was ridiculous because there are a lot of problems that don't show up on an MRI, and I have a digital motion x-ray of my neck that proves that I have ligament damage.
in Eastbrook, Maine |
He was my ortho for my neck for a few years but I moved to Maine. On my 1st visit I was totally impressed and trusted him 100%. By my last visit, several years later, he just seemed different- spent less time, seemed rushed. I'm assuming something was going on in the practice. It's not that he seemed not to care- he was always kind and helpful- open to the fact that I mainly went to a Chiropractor, too. His staff was good; though sometimes it was awhile (days) before I got a return call.
in Stillwater, NY |
Dr. Shatynski was fabulous. He took the tie which many doctors do not, to learn about my current and past health challenges that could be impacting my current physical capabilities. He was very determined to help me investigate further and find help so I could continue to dance.
Have you seen Dr. Todd Shatynski, MD?
Are you Dr. Shatynski?

Compare Dr. Shatynski

}

Dr. Shatynski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine

Dr. Shatynski has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shatynski's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Shatynski does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Shatynski and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Shatynski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shatynski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Shatynski does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Shatynski and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.