Dr. Todd Sawisch, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMaleAge 49

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Todd Sawisch, DDS is an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Oakland Park, FL. He is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Todd Sawisch, DDS

701 E Commercial Blvd Fl 1 Oakland Park, FL 33334

Compare with other Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Sawisch with our nearby Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists at HCA Florida Northwest Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida Northwest Hospital today at (954) 645-8026.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida Northwest Hospital.

Dr. Sawisch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sawisch

Excellent doctor with an excellent bedside manner. Spends the time going over all the details and makes time for any questions. Attention to detail and highly professional. Personally calls after your procedure to see how you are recovering. A breath of fresh air..
Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Sawisch, DDS?
I consulted with three different doctors/dentists regarding having extensive dental/implant work done but none gave me the confidence to proceed. It was going to be an extensive undertaking. After meeting Dr. Sawisch, I was confident he had the skill, knowledge and experience to handle the implant surgery. He is inspiring and he was able to wipe away my fears and make me believe it would all work out.....and it did. I am so very satisfied with the results and am so thankful I found him. Otherwise, I probably never would have had the implant work done. Also, the whole staff at Dr. Sawisch's is friendly, capable, professional, efficient and easy to reach with any questions. Appointments are very prompt with no waiting. I always leave the office saying I love Dr. Sawisch and his staff. I am thrilled with the results of the implant surgery. Dr. Sawisch is a really dedicated doctor and he really cares so much for his patients. He is inspiring.
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Sawisch, DDS?
I recommend Dr Sawisch all the time ..HE IS THE BEST !! DOCTOR AND PERSON and his staff is great as well..He is the best doctor and person...his work is great and he comes up with what ever is best for you --you are not just a number -each patient is individually treated ....Dr Sawisch also will do what ever it takes to get you looking and feeling great..he made a flipper to use unseemly gone grew back and he now is able to do the implant....no own I know had this kind of treatment ..
Antoinette Maffettone in ft lauderdale Florida – Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Sawisch, DDS?
Dr. Sawisch is the best! He really goes the extra mile for his patients and treats them like family. I was having an issue and he came after hours to the office to help me out! Above and beyond care!
Jonathan in Hollywood, FL – Mar 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Sawisch, DDS?
I just had oral surgery with Dr Sawisch as I had an infected root canal . After going to 4 different dentists/doctors to get an opinion, I chose Dr Sawisch. He was so professional, had excellent bedside manner, a clean office and nice staff. He did a phenomenal job. I was nervous but everything went so well. I give him my highest recommendation and I'm VERY picky! He spent a lot of time explaining things to me and accommodating my specific needs, he made me feel at ease.
Sheila in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Feb 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Sawisch, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Sawisch?