Dr. Todd A. Rochman, MD

Dr. Todd A. Rochman, MD

Psychiatry | Male | 61 years old

26 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Leading with compassion, we responsively meet the needs of each individual as an individual. We tailor our care so as to embrace the uniqueness and vision of each person. A multidisciplinary approach with meaningful collaboration allows for a diverse resource of personalities and expertise. A wide range of treatment modalities lets each patient discover and travel their path to enduring mental health.Read more

Dr. Rochman's Experience

See how Dr. Rochman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rochman

Dr. Rochman accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Rochman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rochman to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Rochman's Performance
in Highland, NY |
Dr. Rochman may appear tough but he tells us like we need to hear it. He is a true professional experienced, maintains meds to prevent addiction. He often asks are you suicidal because he cares, he gives us hope, encouragement professional advice. After my accident I often wished the truck would have killed me., I suffer from sever depression and anxiety for over 20 years best doctor ever. He cares about his patients and offers support with exceptional therapist Ingrid Anderson. Thank you.
in Fishkill, NY |
Very easy to talk to. Understands what your going thru and is willing to work with you to get back to living a normal life. Follow the rules and follow his advise and you will be good. I highly recommend Dr. Rochman and his entire staff. They are professional, courteous and always willing to help.
in Wallkill |
I first saw Dr Rochman years ago, and for personal reasons I moved out of state, when I relocated I saw many other doctors but none compared to Dr Rochman! As soon as I contacted his office he welcomed me back with open arms! He really cares about his patients and I know he has helped during some pretty rough times.....I appreciate his honesty and integrity.
in middletown,NY |
Dr. Rockman is excellent. One of the best doctors I've ever dealt with. He's helped me alot.
in Middletown, NY |
I've been in therapy for almost 20 years and have seen many different psychologists and psychiatrists that didn't last longer than a year. I've been seeing Dr. Rochman for several years now and dont plan on stopping anytime soon. He is one of the few doctors that I trust.
in Newburgh, NY |
I am 62 I have been in therapy for many years I treated with the same Dr. For all these years when he retired I was quite apprehensive and defensive! Then I met Dr. Rochman with his kind demeanor, professional manner and knowledge of my condition , my fears were quelled in my first visit! It has been 6 years now and I can not see myself treating with anyone but he. His office staff Paula , Vanessa, and all involved make visits a very pleasant experience!
in Middletown NY |
Dr Rochman is amazing! He goes above and beyond to take care of his patients. He is caring, compassionate and so professional. You will not be disappointed in choosing him as your doctor.
in New Windsor, NY |
Dr Rochman is a true professional. I have been going to him for many years now and he listens to me and answers questions so I can understand
in Newburgh, NY |
I have been under Dr. Rochmans care for several years and can contest to his compasion for your care and wellbeing . He goes the extra mile to make sure you are receiving the best treatment and involves other doctors and or therapist into your treatment until he is sure your condition is being treated with the best posible care you can receive. The staff is very pleasant and friendly and always willing to help when they can. I would recomend Dr. Rochman with the highest regards to anyone !!!
in Highland , NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Rochman for over 5yrs. He is great at was he does because he cares and sincerely wants to make a difference. Pam, Paula, Vanessa and the rest of his staff are truly exceptional and only add to the positive experience.
in Newburgh, NY |
Dr Rochman is thorough, caring and compassionate. He has excellent sense of diagnosing the problem and treating with the best, ranging from oldest to newest, medications. Highly Recommend to anyone that is serious about treatment and getting relief.
in New Windsor NY |
I have been seeing him for a while now. He is a great doctor. There are rules to be followed. It's up to you to decide whether or not to follow them. It's his license at stake. He and his staff are very professional. I would recommend him to anybody.
in New Windsor, NY |
I highly recommend Dr. Todd Rochman. Always makes him self available when I am in need of help. Great listener and provides the best advice. Always leave me in a positive mindset.
in New Windsor, NY |
I don't know why these people would write these inaccurate comments about this doctor. He is one of the most caring and generous doctors a person in need can find. I would highly recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you for helping me through my hardest times.
in Ellenville, NY |
My daughter was in need of urgent care from this unmoral doctor and was turned away because of insurance mistakes and unpaid co payments that total less than $450.00. How can you turn away a human being that is in need. It is said that this Doctor took an Oath, I have lost faith.
in Beacon, NY |
Unethical and unprofessional. Cancelled an appointment with me at the last minute, leaving me without access to medication, or a referral to another doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Todd A. Rochman, MD?
Are you Dr. Rochman?

Compare Dr. Rochman

Dr. Rochman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rochman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Rochman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rochman's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Rochman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rochman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry