Dr. Todd Rochman, MD

Dr. Todd Rochman, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Leading with compassion, we responsively meet the needs of each individual as an individual. We tailor our care so as to embrace the uniqueness and vision of each person. A multidisciplinary approach with meaningful collaboration allows for a diverse resource of personalities and expertise. A wide range of treatment modalities lets each patient discover and travel their path to enduring mental health.

Dr. Todd Rochman, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Newburgh, NY. He is 61 years old.

Dr. Rochman's Experience

See how Dr. Rochman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rochman

Dr. Rochman accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Rochman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rochman to family and friends
Dr. Rochman's Performance
New York |
Such a nice guy! Not your typical psychiatrist that sees you for 5 seconds without really caring what you say. I've been seeing him for 4 years now and he changed my life. His suboxone program helped me so much and he tests bloodwork to make sure everything is fine. If you seriously want help he is someone you should see.
in Fishkill, NY |
Dr Rochm an is a life saver. Without his help and the help of his psychologist I am not sure I would be where I am in life. His staff is extremely courteous and the good doctor prides himself on being on time with his appointments. Also you are held accountable if you do not call and reschedule a appointme t with 24 hours of your appt. The fee is 150.00 so if you are planning on becoming a patient keep that in mind. This is not a negative in my perspective. It holds you accountable.
Beacon, NY |
Dr. Rochman is a gifted psychiatric physician. He is the only doctor (person, for that matter) with whom I trust to share my most intimate secrets. While it would be impossible to outline the many ways in which Dr. Rochman's thoughtful insights have changed my life in a review, I can say that without him and his honesty, delivered with compassion, I don't think I would have stopped habitually using drugs and alcohol. If you are ready to change, as I was, hes the one who will help you.
I have seen many doctors and msw,s, and Dr Rochman has helped me remain in control of my own life. he is excellent with medication management, he is kind and talks to you like you are a valued person. if u have searched for the rite MD look no further. call Dr Rochman. he can change your life for the better. Thank you Dr Rochman
in New Windsor, NY |
Staff is really friendly and helpful. Very clean nice office. Very flexible hrs of operation. The therapist and Dr. Rochman are helpful and just all around good people.
in Newburgh, NY |
Dr. Rochman is honest and genuine. If you are looking for someone to tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear-then this is the place for you.
in Wallkill, NY |
Office staff is always polite, smiling, and very helpful with scheduling my appointments , and handling all the insurance issues. I feel very welcomed there.. Dr Rochman takes his time answering my million questions, and then explaining his answers and thoughts in layman terms. I have been with him for 10 years now, and I wouldnt change a thing there.
in Monroe NY |
There is no other doctor I would rather have. His office staff is some of the nicest people I've ever met which is what you want in a doctors office. The last thing you want to deal with while going to any doctor is impolite and rude people. I have been going to EOPA for a few years now and I've yet to meet any. On my very first visit with Dr rochman I knew that this was the place for me..I wish I had found EOPA sooner!
in North Salem, NY |
All I will say is this. whatever reason you need to see a psychiatrist, whether it be medication or behavioral cognitive therapy, his expertise is both areas is unsurpassed. I have been to several psychiatrists, and he is expert enough in both. His approach is straightforward and understanding. If I told a friend, all I would say is see him, once, twice, and decide for yourself. Also, accolades are certainly given to the staff. Reception, billing, etc. They are nothing less than helpful.
Montgomery, NY |
Excellent, compassionate Doctor with an outstanding staff. Highly recommend him.
Dr. Rochman & his staff are excellent, they lead with compassion & have positively impacted my life in so many ways. I highly recommend Dr. Rochman for anyone needing assistance.
in New Windsor, NY. |
I've been under psychiatric care for 38 yrs. Been w/ Dr.T.Rochman for 8 yrs. I'm truly blessed to have Dr. Rochman !! I didn't ask for Bi-Polar disorder or chronic insomni,, or seizure disorder,,but those cards were dealt to me.Dr.Rochman is there for me.He gets right to business. No matter what's going on,,,he gives me direct,,concise advise.Once I'm in session,,he breaks thru to the root issue. Best Dr. I've known in 38 yrs.as a patient. 20 mins. W/ this Dr. Equals more than 90 mins.w/ another
in Beacon |
Dr. Rockman has been a Godsend to me. I have and will continue to recommend him to family and friends. He truly is a gift.
Walden, NY |
I've been seeing Dr. Rochman for 4 years now, and having him and his associates in my life has absolutely aided in everything I have accomplished in the past few years. He always treats me professionally?, and listens to me, as does the staff at his office. Thanks doc!!
in Cornwall, NY |
I've been a patient with Dr Rochman for four years. To say he saved my life is a gross understatement. Since my care with him I've turned my life into something I could only dream of. He is kind, thoughtful and gives you the type of one on one care you just don't see anymore. I'm forever in his debt and wish there were more doctors like him. Don't pass him up!
in Newburgh, NY |
Dr. Rochman is kind and compassionate. I would and have recommended him to friends and family. He is straight forward, which I love, and can be blunt if the situation calls for it. He also understands his patients better than most doctors I've dealt with, and truly wants them to benefit from his care. In a word, rockin! =)
in Mohegan Lake, NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Rochman for, i want to say two years now, and I could not be more satisfied with his care and professionalism. Dr. Rochman practically saved my life by taking the steps needed to be able to prescribe the medication I need. He is such a down to earth person and talking to him doesnt feel forced or uncomfortable whatsoever. His staff are always courteous and accommodating and his office is brand new and always clean, I couldn't recommend anyone more than Dr. Rochman.
in Pine Bush, NY |
Dr. Rochman is an amazing psychiatrist. He has been so caring towards me, and really does care about his patients' well being and progress. He knows what he is doing, and he treats me with respect and dignity. I would highly recommend Dr. Rochman!
in Fishkill, NY |
Dr. Rochman has always been so helpful to me and my family. He has really helped me and continues to help me!
Newburgh, NY |
I would recommend Dr. Rochman to anyone.
Gardiner, NY |
I saw the Dr for a little over a year and found him to be professional,knowledgeable and available when I needed him. That being said, he also has the insight to recognize and eventually guide you to recognize your own root issues. When this occurs, avoidance stops and progress can actually be made. Highly recommended.
in Newburgh, NY |
Highly commended!!! For the past 3 years Dr. Rochman has always been so supportive in my life! He is extremely intelligent and also very easy to because he's no bull's*t! Love love him!!!!
in Cornwall, NY |
Dr. Rochman has been helpful in listening to my problems and medicating my symptoms, without over-medicating me.
in Newburgh, NY |
Dr. Rochman is absolutely amazing. He has been a vital part of my personal growth. He is a kind, compassionate doctor who makes me feel at ease in his presence. I'm not sure where I would be today without his support. Thank you Dr Rochman, you're the greatest ??
in Wappingers Falls, NY |
Dr. Rochman is an exceptional psychiatrist who is insightful and compassionate. When I was going through a particularly rough spot in my life he was there for me and I credit his expertise for helping keep my sanity (literally). He cares enough to say what you may not want to hear, but does it in such a way you know he really cares. In a time when many physicians treat us like a number, it's refreshing to find someone who sees you as a person. I can't say enough good things about him.
New York, NY |
Great Dr. Would recommend to anyone.. He's thoughtful of your needs and helps you through your tough times.
Bridgeport, CT |
Very terrible doctor. Treated my son in juvenile detention facility for 6 months and, as it turned out, did not even know his diagnoses. Has little knowledge about evidence-based treatments. Dismissive. Ignorant. Thoughtless. Uninvolved in care outcomes. As unhelpful as they get to the point of negligence.
in Highland, NY |
Dr. Rochman may appear tough but he tells us like we need to hear it. He is a true professional experienced, maintains meds to prevent addiction. He often asks are you suicidal because he cares, he gives us hope, encouragement professional advice. After my accident I often wished the truck would have killed me., I suffer from sever depression and anxiety for over 20 years best doctor ever. He cares about his patients and offers support with exceptional therapist Ingrid Anderson. Thank you.
in Wallkill |
I first saw Dr Rochman years ago, and for personal reasons I moved out of state, when I relocated I saw many other doctors but none compared to Dr Rochman! As soon as I contacted his office he welcomed me back with open arms! He really cares about his patients and I know he has helped during some pretty rough times.....I appreciate his honesty and integrity.
in middletown,NY |
Dr. Rockman is excellent. One of the best doctors I've ever dealt with. He's helped me alot.
in Middletown, NY |
I've been in therapy for almost 20 years and have seen many different psychologists and psychiatrists that didn't last longer than a year. I've been seeing Dr. Rochman for several years now and dont plan on stopping anytime soon. He is one of the few doctors that I trust.
in Newburgh, NY |
I am 62 I have been in therapy for many years I treated with the same Dr. For all these years when he retired I was quite apprehensive and defensive! Then I met Dr. Rochman with his kind demeanor, professional manner and knowledge of my condition , my fears were quelled in my first visit! It has been 6 years now and I can not see myself treating with anyone but he. His office staff Paula , Vanessa, and all involved make visits a very pleasant experience!
in Middletown NY |
Dr Rochman is amazing! He goes above and beyond to take care of his patients. He is caring, compassionate and so professional. You will not be disappointed in choosing him as your doctor.
in New Windsor, NY |
Dr Rochman is a true professional. I have been going to him for many years now and he listens to me and answers questions so I can understand
in Newburgh, NY |
I have been under Dr. Rochmans care for several years and can contest to his compasion for your care and wellbeing . He goes the extra mile to make sure you are receiving the best treatment and involves other doctors and or therapist into your treatment until he is sure your condition is being treated with the best posible care you can receive. The staff is very pleasant and friendly and always willing to help when they can. I would recomend Dr. Rochman with the highest regards to anyone !!!
in Highland , NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Rochman for over 5yrs. He is great at was he does because he cares and sincerely wants to make a difference. Pam, Paula, Vanessa and the rest of his staff are truly exceptional and only add to the positive experience.
in Newburgh, NY |
Dr Rochman is thorough, caring and compassionate. He has excellent sense of diagnosing the problem and treating with the best, ranging from oldest to newest, medications. Highly Recommend to anyone that is serious about treatment and getting relief.
in New Windsor NY |
I have been seeing him for a while now. He is a great doctor. There are rules to be followed. It's up to you to decide whether or not to follow them. It's his license at stake. He and his staff are very professional. I would recommend him to anybody.
in New Windsor, NY |
I highly recommend Dr. Todd Rochman. Always makes him self available when I am in need of help. Great listener and provides the best advice. Always leave me in a positive mindset.
in New Windsor, NY |
I don't know why these people would write these inaccurate comments about this doctor. He is one of the most caring and generous doctors a person in need can find. I would highly recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you for helping me through my hardest times.
in Ellenville, NY |
My daughter was in need of urgent care from this unmoral doctor and was turned away because of insurance mistakes and unpaid co payments that total less than $450.00. How can you turn away a human being that is in need. It is said that this Doctor took an Oath, I have lost faith.
in Beacon, NY |
Unethical and unprofessional. Cancelled an appointment with me at the last minute, leaving me without access to medication, or a referral to another doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Todd Rochman, MD?
Are you Dr. Rochman?

Compare Dr. Rochman

Dr. Rochman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rochman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Rochman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rochman's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Rochman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rochman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry