Dr. Todd Pollock, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Pollock

North Dallas Plastic Surgery

8305 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 210 Dallas, TX 75231

Dr. Todd Pollock, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School in 1990 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Pollock's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pollock

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Pollock?
Dr. Pollock's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Todd Pollock, MD
I was very fortunate to have had the chance to be treated by Dr. Todd Pollack. He makes miracles happen. I am very happy with my plastic surgery results. I highly recommend North Dallas Plastic Surgery to anyone that is looking to receive excellent care and caring customer service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Pollock, MD?
Dr. Pollock and his entire staff were all very accommodating, professional, thorough and friendly. I had a browlift, upper lid blepharoplasty, cervical lift, and lip implant. The discomfort was minimal and the compliments have been overwhelming. I was able to return to work one week later (albeit a little bruised). As a licensed esthetician, I have seen numerous clients who had less-than-desirable results from their cosmetic surgeries performed elsewhere. I highly recommend Dr. Pollock.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Pollock, MD?
I absolutely love my Tummy Tuck! My Belly Button looks amazing and I'm only 8 days post op! I highly recommend Dr. Polluck. He does a no drain technique which makes recovery a breeze. I was expecting to be in so much pain and I have not been. I kept asking when I would start hurting and it never came. Lol no bruising just absolutely in love with my stomach. I have about 6 other women that just by seeing my results are now going to use Dr. Polluck. You will not be disappointed you used him!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Pollock, MD?
Dr. Pollock is the perfect combination of professional and compassionate. He and his staff were so accommodating. I had a very tight schedule and they worked around my schedule for both my surgery date and my office appointments. I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Pollock, MD?
Dr. Pollock treated me after I had a severe injury to my face 3 months ago that also fractured my jaw. He has a very caring and professional manner and helped me feel more at ease through a very difficult time. I feel I am getting the best care possible and am healing very well. I am so thankful that I chose the very best plastic surgeon and would highly recommend him to anyone who needs the very best plastic surgeon. His staff is very caring and professional and made me feel very comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Pollock, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Pollocks for several years. I had eyelid surgery along with a brow lift and I couldn't be happier. His staff is wonderful and compassionate. Kim is awesome. I had no post operative problems and the swelling/bruising was minimal. I would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Pollock, MD?
Dr. Pollock did a tummy tuck for me. I could not be happier. His staff is wonderful as well. His tummy tuck procedure is so advanced that I don't know why anyone would go anywhere else. He does progressive tension sutures so there are no drains and you do not have to hunch over. My stomach looks amazing and it's only been 7 days. I have and will continue to refer my family and friends to Dr Pollock. If you are considering a tummy tuck you must see him for a consultation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Pollock, MD?
I heard about Dr. Todd Pollock through a friend who was as obsessed with getting a mommy makeover as much as me and heavy into researchering the best doctors. We are both just as happy with our results now. My friend is about a year post op and I am on day 8 of my recovery. I love Dr. Pollock and his staff especially Kim who I spoke with a lot. I love love love my results and I know with time I will heal and look even better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Pollock, MD?
I had a breast reduction/lift in September 2016 with Dr. Pollock. He did a great job. I love my new look. He has great bedside manners and his nurse, Kim is awesome. I had no post op problems, but if I had questions, Kim would return my calls quickly and answer them. I would highly recommend him. He is a perfectionist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Pollock, MD?
Amazing! Surgery for lipo, TT, and umbilical hernia went great. Pain controlled very well. Drainless makes a huge difference!! I was upright that same day! Incision is flat and thin, and my stomach looks and feels amazing!! Dr & staff are top notch, answering all of my questions. I highly recommend!! If I'm ever in need of another PS procedure, I'll be returning.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Pollock, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pollock?

When considering cosmetic surgery, the decisions can seem overwhelming.  Dr. Todd Pollock of North Dallas Plastic Surgery believes that beauty begins with knowledge and that a patient's satisfaction starts with being well-informed.  His foc...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1986
1982

• Yiddish

Dr. Pollock accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Pollock's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Wrinkles

North Dallas Plastic Surgery

• Sat: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pollock treats patients.

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average