Dr. Todd Pepper, DO

Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Pepper

Comprehensive Pain Specialists

623 Congress Pkwy S Athens, TN 37303

Dr. Todd Pepper, DO is an anesthesiology specialist in Athens, TN and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med in 2001 and specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine anesthesiology.

Dr. Pepper accepts

Dr. Pepper accepts the following insurance:

Select

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Pepper treats your condition or procedure

• Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis

Dr. Todd A. Pepper received his medical degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is a member of the American Academy of Pain Medicine, the American Board of Anesthesiology, and the Osteopathic Association. Dr. Pepper is a Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.

• Anesthesiology

2.1

Dr. Pepper?
Dr. Pepper's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Todd Pepper, DO
My experience seems to be the same as everyone else. He and a bunch of new nurse practitioners took over at CPS, with no notice. They were all non-communicative, only asked minimal questions. After being given the run-around about procedures and getting records, I was going to leave the group, as it was obvious that something wasn't quite on the level with them. Then they closed abruptly due to Federal charges. Dr never examined me. Became defensive when questioned. Rude and unprofessional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Pepper, DO?
Wow , You People who have been complaining ? Someone who has been on Drugs for 20 years proves that the Drugs an System has failed those who our in need of real Help . I loved everyone at C.P.S in Maryville Tn .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Pepper, DO?
My review is consistent with all the other awful feedback he earned from patients. He has zero communication skills....they are so awful this alone should disqualify his from being in the business of trying to help people. Prior to my seeing him, his own nurse told me he was abrupt. He refused to listen to me, yelled at me, this person does not have the temperament to be a doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Pepper, DO?
Dana Simpson (nurse practitioner for Dr. Todd Pepper) is a liar!! Let me explain what I mean by this: I started with CPS in Jan. 2017 & was short the 1st 2 months until they got my medications correct. Once that happened I was not short again.. I had my medicines filled on May 25th whick took me to June 23rd, but on June 21st I had 10 pills left @ 4/day I should have only had 8, but Dana fired me instead saying I was 2 pills short. I asked her doesn’t May have 31 days & she said no (shes a LIAR)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Pepper, DO?
Sent me a letter letting me go from his CPS pain specialist. Had to wait 3 hours finally I see him. In the letter he states that due to my behavior I will no longer be a member or patient. I have a conative disorder which makes my behavior sometimes foggy confused hard to speak. He let me go because of that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Pepper, DO?
If you're looking for a doctor this isn't the place to come to. Staff is rude and childish to say the least! You won't see the Doctor and the staff does discuss folks business in front desk area. Your info is spread around like an open book and frankly I wouldnt send a dog here for a bandage to be honest!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Pepper, DO?
treats patients as drug seekers will not listen to concerns threatened to reduce/cut out pain meds every visit was on pain patch for 20 years dosage confirmed by 7 neuros, 3 orthos, 4 surgs, 3 pri care physicians; had 3 patches come off that were from the same box/lot in a 2 week period; pain so intense was unable to move was going to cancel next day appt. with CPS; caregiver put new patch on 12 hrs early; next day reduced dose on patch told me if i did not like it i could go to another doc
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Pepper, DO?
After many years and many doctors I have a lot to compare this group to. I find the staff and their duties, from reception to bloodwork to consult and post procedure observation to be very professional, efficient and thorough. I could not be more pleased. In addition to their professionalism they are truly kind and caring individuals who, after even just my first visit, asked me questions about a personal event that I had discussed in passing. I could not be more pleased with this group.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Pepper, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Pepper?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pepper treats patients.

Allegheny Valley Hospital