Dr. Todd Parnes, DO

Dr. Todd Parnes, DO

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Dr. Todd Parnes, DO is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Delray Beach, FL and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from KS UNIV OF MED & BIOSCI COLL OF OSTEO MED in 1995 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat, sleep medicine otolaryngology, and more.Read his story

13660 Jog Rd Ste 3

Delray Beach, FL 33446

(561) 495-2002

• Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
  • American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Parnes

See how frequently Dr. Parnes performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Postnasal Drip
Chronic Sinusitis

Dr. Parnes's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Parnes' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Parnes "I am a well established otolaryngologist in the Palm Beach area with over 17 years experience. I believe that medicine is not just about giving medication but about listening to the patient and really 'seeing' what is going on. I have a great staff - most have been with me over 7 years. We all try to make the experience of coming to our office as pleasant as possible. I give each of my patients the time they deserve and need and am available by phone almost 24 hours a day. All my patients know that. I am a graduate of the University of Fl and went to medical school in Kansas. I am board certified in otolaryngology as well as Facial Plastic surgery. I have served as the surgical chair at Bethesda memorial Hospital several times. I am a distinguished member of the American Board of General Surgery as well as Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery. I was honored with a Distinguished Surgeons award in both 2007 and 2015. I enjoy going to my sons' baseball games and boating in the little free time I have. I have a beautiful wife of almost 20 years and 2 great sons. I can say I actually love what I do and am very blessed to be able to help people daily. "

This content was provided by Dr. Parnes "Dr. Parnes tries to offer all his patients the best possible solution to any of their medical problems.  He encourages patients to take a role in their care and tries to educate as he helps.  He is always available to talk to a patient or even a family member who may need clarification.  He realizes that many of his patients are 'snowbirds' and is willing to communicate with physicians elsewhere and sends patients' home with a copy of his notes so that all the doctors are on the same page."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Sleep Medicine Otolaryngology

• Otorhinolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board*
  • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Caldwell-Luc Procedure
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery With Navigational System
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Polypectomy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Throat Culture

• St Barnabas Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • St Barnabas Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Parnes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Parnes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parnes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parnes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parnes to family and friends

Dr. Parnes' Performance

Dr. Parnes Says:

Thank you for taking the time out to fill out my survey form.  We are always welcoming nice comments but if there are any issues please feel free to direct them to my attention.561-495-2002.

Dr. Parness is on of the most thorough doctors I have been to. He listens, without rushing the patient, he shows concern and compassion and is an all around true professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Parness
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
More about the money than concern for patients' health
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been to 2 different ENT's who only wanted to do surgery. He fixed my problem with a simple solution. He knows I live on a fixed income and has always been very considerate of that fact. I love him!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Thank you Dr. Parnes. During my last visit you suggested I take Mineral Oil in a conversation unrelated to my visit. I had been to a few doctors for this problem and nobody ever mentioned this simple solution. Thank you so much.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I came to see Dr Parnes as a follow up for my rhinoplasty. I highly recommend Dr Parnes for his exceptional care and expertise. His staff is also very helpful and professional and a beautiful office. A relief so many bad experiences with doctors lately.
Are you Dr. Parnes?