Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  |
Dr. Todd Molnar, MD
Dr. Todd Molnar, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor who practices in Van Nuys, CA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Molnar is affiliated with Valley Presbyterian Hospital.

6815 Noble Ave

Van Nuys, CA 91405

Dr. Todd Molnar, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Molnar

At the Southern California Orthopedic Institute, we are dedicated to providing the best possible care available for people of all ages and all walks of life. In addition, we serve as a leading educator of orthopedic surgery technique to surgeons around the world.

Dr. Molnar's Experience

Dr. Molnar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Limb Cramp
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon
  • Pseudoarthrosis

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Southern California
  • Standford University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Sad Diego Sports Medicine Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Molnar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Molnar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Molnar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Molnar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Molnar to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Molnar's Performance
in Los Angeles, CA |
Everybody was very helpful and very nice. Dr. Molnar is very informative and helpful. I still have a Charlie horse in my left buttock and my left baby toe is numb. I'm hoping it will get better.
in Simi Valley, CA |
If you ever need an epidural, Dr. Molnar is the man for the job! He did a facet block injection in 2012 and my pain went from an 11 to a 1 and hasn't come back since! I went in for a low back epidural last week for left side sciatica and it's been 98% resolved since the injection! Go see him!
Northridge, CA |
The only thing I had concern with was the doctors reluctance to prescrI've Percoset for pain when that seemed the only Med that worked.... everything is fun be now, I just have to work though the pain....
Calabasas, CA |
He is patient, thorough, and efficient. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
dr. Molnar and staff have been very careful about good follow up procedure. I'm very satisfied with the service.
in Anderson |
Dr Molnar is attentive and solution oriented. I have had issues with other doctors at SCOI being difficult to contact or communicate with but he has been better in this area.
in Woodland Hills |
Dr. Molnar is excellent in his diagnosis and treatment and accordingly is very ch in demand. he particularly searches out all alternatives to surgery including unorthodox, new approaches. I have reccomended him to others all of whom like him. Only downside is that when you have your appointment you may have to wait for a while.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Molner pinpointed my back problem. He was conservative with medication and then told me an Epidural most likely would help this problem. I had the Epidural and it was successful. His Staff- (PA and Nurses and assistants) were professional and friendly. My calls were returned. Very good experience.
in Woodland Hills, CA |
I feel he is competent and caring and responsive!!!!!!!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
The level of care and compassion Dr. Molnar provides is superb! His knowledge and experience enable him to offer a range of treatment options that are practical. His PA is equally knowledgeable, so I have always received excellent and rhorough care.
in Moorpark, CA |
My experience with Dr. Molnar and the entire staff has been awesome. They all take the time to make you feel comfortable, answer any questions and explain things thoroughly. My procedure went perfect.
Winnetka, CA |
For 8 weeks I have been struggling with a herniated disc in my neck that has been pressing up against my spinal cord and causing real difficulties with radiating pain and use of my right arm. I went without sleep for those 8 weeks. Which put unbelievable stress on myself and my family. I tried every avenue of therapy before finally connecting with Dr. Molnar. He assisted me with a epidural in my neck that gave me a new hope on life. The Dr. and his team at SCOI were phenomenal.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Molnar for several years for various ailments - knees, elbow and back. He's very knowledgeable, professional and does everything possible to alleviate my pain without surgery. I highly recommend him!
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
I was extremely pleased with Dr. Molnar's expertise and the efficiency of staying in touch and also following up with me to see how I was doing. I give him an A+
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
Dr. Molnar is great. He is compassionate, explains things and is quick and efficient. His staff and the facility as well as nursing staff are great!!
Encino, CA |
Dr. Molnar is great. Attention to detail and me as a person. Answers all questions in detail. His staff is very much as personable and helpful, informative and great communicators.
in Camarillo, CA |
Due to neck pain, I was scheduled to have my first epidural with Dr. Molnar. From the minute you walk in you feel comfortable. Dr Molnar and his staff are amazing. Very caring and friendly. Throughout my entire procedure (from prep to discharge), his staff was always around to answer questions and alleviate any concerns. Dr Molnar let me know what was going to happen and answered all my questions prior to the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr Molnar and his staff at the Conejo Surgical Cen.
in Los Angeles, CA |
THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THE MONEY! I was seeing DR. MOLNAR every month for about a year and half on a workers comp case. Setup by the insurance company of course. Not even one visit in over a year and half did I get any indication that DR MOLNAR cared about me as a patient at all. In fact it was the opposite. When I first went in with my MRI it showed a bulging disk (nerve test also showed nerve damage). I told him I had a herniated disk in the sa
in Woodland Hills, CA |
I have a lumbar problem and was in great pain. Dr. Molnar has demonstrated a conservative approach to treatment that I trust. He administered an epidural without any pain or complications and it has been very helpful. His staff is exceptionally respectful, cheerful, reassuring and efficient.
in Encino, CA |
Dr. Molnar is extremely thorough and caring. He explains everything in simple detail and I believe he has a lot of integrity. He only recommends what is best for the patient, not what is best for the doctor. His staff is first rate.
in Northridge, CA |
Dr. Molnar and his entire staff were fantastic! I felt like I was in good hands the whole time.
Sherman Oaks, CA |
I have been going to Dr. Molnar for many years. I like his avoiding surgery approach. He is very thorough and explains everything to my satisfaction. I have recommended him to many of my friends.
Have you seen Dr. Todd Molnar, MD?
Are you Dr. Molnar?

Visit Dr. Molnar

Dr. Molnar accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Molnar has admitting privileges