Dr. Todd Maltese, DO

Neurology ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Maltese

Todd J. Maltese, DO, PC

650 Hawkins Ave Ste 7 Ronkonkoma, NY 11779

Dr. Todd Maltese, DO is a neurology specialist in Ronkonkoma, NY and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Univ of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey-School of Osteopathic Medicine in 2008 and specializes in neurology, sleep medicine (psychiatry & neurology), and more.

Dr. Maltese accepts

Dr. Maltese accepts the following insurance:

AARP

Dr. Maltese treats this condition more than 93% of his peers

Vertigo

Dr. Maltese treats Vertigo more than 89% of his peers

Dr. Maltese treats this condition more than 89% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Benign Paroxyzmal Vertigo of Childhood

• Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• Neurology
  • Pediatric Neurology
  • Sleep Medicine (Psychiatry & Neurology)

2013

4.3

Dr. Maltese?
Dr. Maltese's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Todd Maltese, DO
Dr Maltese is a wonderful physician he is the only one who found my problem! The staff was so helpful and sympathetic! I recommend him highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Maltese, DO?
Excellent doctor! He took his time and explained my diagnosis to me. He gave me a treatment that works! His staff is competent, friendly and warm!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Maltese, DO?
Professional and friendly; I'd been having a sleep eating disorder for some time and gained considerable weight. My sleep apnea also needed re-evaluation. Dr. Maltese was able to get me back on track.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Maltese, DO?
Dr. Maltese is an excellent doctor. I went to see him for terrible headaches and with a few injections this horrible headache was gone..i can't say enough about him..he explained everything to me..and is very comforting..im so HAPPY I found a great neurologist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Maltese, DO?
Would highly recommend to anyone suffering with migraines or any sleep disorder. I have been a patient for years and am being treated for both. He, along with his team, are all wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Maltese, DO?
This doctor office truly cares about their patients. I drive all the way from Delaware to New York due to their outstanding service that goes up and beyond. I would recommend to anyone. They are unlike other practices it is not all about the money it is about the patients health and well being. In 50+ years this office which started at Dr. Mendelsohn and now Dr. Maltese and his assistant all are truly superior in all areas. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Maltese, DO?
As an actress, hair model, sales manager, and so much more; it is important that I feel well. As someone who suffers with neurological problems, I did not need to add a car accident to the mix. When I was involved in the accident in Oct. of 2016, I turned to Dr. Maltese. It was a pleasure to work with him and his staff. From their in-depth exam to their thorough questions; I felt like I was in good hands. I highly recommend this office for all of your medical needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Maltese, DO?
Dr. Maltese is truly one of the best! I was in a car accident and suffered from terrible migraine headaches that have literally taken away any quality-of-life Dr.Maltese truly gave me back my life I am so thankful for him and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Maltese, DO?
I have been seeing Doctor Malatese for severe Migraine Treatments. Hands down this was the answer. His treatment has made such a difference. What I truly like about him is that he listens to me, I am an advocate for my own healthcare and he is the kind of doctor that does not ignore your requests or questions or concerns. You will love his office as well, they are so helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Maltese, DO?
I have been dealing with a neck injury since 1997 and I have chronic neck pain and headaches, and Dr. Maltese was the first doctor to finally give me some needed relief. His office and staff are great...it is never a long wait, and he is a great doctor. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Maltese, DO?
Dr. Maltese has helped me tremendously. He took the time to get to know me and about the problems I had been having with migraines. He adjusted the medication and botox I was on and I haven't felt better in my life. He makes you feel like a patient should feel and not like an insurance claim. I've been to doctors that are more concerned about filling out insurance information than finding out information about the patient. Dr. Maltese and his staff make you feel comfortable and are pleasant
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Maltese, DO?
I live in Long Beach and travel to see Dr. Maltese because he is the best! After many many years of being treating for migraines, to no avail, Dr. Maltese has helped me to get my life back! I see him for Occipital Nerve Blocks, in conjunction with Botox, and I feel AMAZING! His staff is also awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Maltese, DO?
This doctor is absolutely the WORST doctor i ever came across. He wont be able to help you besides to write you a pain prescription.. STAY AWAY. His personal assistants are even worse which is hard to believe. You will regret going to this so called doctor. Spread the word.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Maltese, DO?
My husband and I have been going to the office of Dr. Maltese about a year and a half now. We both feel very comfortable, free to ask any questions we may have. He is so kind, patient, explains everything, never feel rushed or uncomfortable. Always has a big smile, makes you feel good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Maltese, DO?
It's impossible to get appointments. Appointments aren't available until a month down the line. The secretaries are rude and are not helpful in the least. definitely trying to find another neurologist that has better availability to serve their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Maltese, DO?
I would NOT recommend this doctor.The wait time was ridiculous. I was a new patient, and I had to wait over 1 hour to be seen. In the examine room, and I'm not kidding, he left the room in the middle of our conversation and didn't return for 15 mins. And he didn't say anything about why he left. Also, he recommended coming back for injections... just got the feeling he wants to milk my insurance and not treat my condition. I will not be going back. Don't bother.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Maltese, DO?
Dr. Maltese always does a great job and is very personable. He listened to my issues and has been able to control my pain and diagnose my elbow which other doctors ignored (I actually needed surgery) . I highly recommend him and his staff is great too. Very accommodating
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Maltese, DO?
Amazing!! The entire staff showed complete concern for my care. Dr. Maltese took the time to answer my questions and was genuinely concerned for me and my overall health. A rarity with a Dr these days. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Maltese, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Maltese?

Todd J. Maltese, DO, PC

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Maltese treats patients.