Neurology  |
Male
Dr. Todd Maltese, DO
Dr. Todd Maltese, DO is a neurology doctor who practices in Ronkonkoma, NY. He has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Maltese is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital.

650 Hawkins Ave Ste 7

Ronkonkoma, NY 11779

• AARP
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • HealthCare Partners
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MagnaCare
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Maltese

See how frequently Dr. Maltese performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vertigo
Headache
Brain Disorders
high

Dr. Maltese's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology
  • Adolescent Neurology
  • Adult Neurology
  • Epilepsy & Neurophysiology
  • Sleep Medicine (Psychiatry & Neurology)

• Neurology

• Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Vertigo

• Botox® for Chronic Migraine
  • EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
  • Occipital Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Univ Of Medicine & Dentistry Of New Jersey-School Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Morristown Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Stony Brook University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Stony Brook University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Maltese has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Maltese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maltese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Maltese's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maltese to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Maltese's Performance
in Delaware |
This doctor office truly cares about their patients. I drive all the way from Delaware to New York due to their outstanding service that goes up and beyond. I would recommend to anyone. They are unlike other practices it is not all about the money it is about the patients health and well being. In 50+ years this office which started at Dr. Mendelsohn and now Dr. Maltese and his assistant all are truly superior in all areas. Thank you!
in New York, NY |
As an actress, hair model, sales manager, and so much more; it is important that I feel well. As someone who suffers with neurological problems, I did not need to add a car accident to the mix. When I was involved in the accident in Oct. of 2016, I turned to Dr. Maltese. It was a pleasure to work with him and his staff. From their in-depth exam to their thorough questions; I felt like I was in good hands. I highly recommend this office for all of your medical needs.
Ronkonkoma, NY |
A terrible doctor. Doesn't listen. Left the exam room for like 20 mins without any explanation. Doesn't seem knowledgeable because all he wanted to do was give me injections despite my lack of success with those in the past. I was a patient under the previous doctor, Dr. Mendelssohn and that guy knew how to care for a patient (by listening). I get the feeling all he wants is to rack my my insurance. Stay clear of this unprofessional, rude, greedy doctor.
in Hauppauge, New York |
Dr. Maltese is truly one of the best! I was in a car accident and suffered from terrible migraine headaches that have literally taken away any quality-of-life Dr.Maltese truly gave me back my life I am so thankful for him and his staff!
in Commack, NY |
I have been seeing Doctor Malatese for severe Migraine Treatments. Hands down this was the answer. His treatment has made such a difference. What I truly like about him is that he listens to me, I am an advocate for my own healthcare and he is the kind of doctor that does not ignore your requests or questions or concerns. You will love his office as well, they are so helpful.
in Lake Grove, NY |
I have been dealing with a neck injury since 1997 and I have chronic neck pain and headaches, and Dr. Maltese was the first doctor to finally give me some needed relief. His office and staff are great...it is never a long wait, and he is a great doctor. I would highly recommend him.
Islip Terrace, NY |
Dr. Maltese has helped me tremendously. He took the time to get to know me and about the problems I had been having with migraines. He adjusted the medication and botox I was on and I haven't felt better in my life. He makes you feel like a patient should feel and not like an insurance claim. I've been to doctors that are more concerned about filling out insurance information than finding out information about the patient. Dr. Maltese and his staff make you feel comfortable and are pleasant
in Long Beach, New York |
I live in Long Beach and travel to see Dr. Maltese because he is the best! After many many years of being treating for migraines, to no avail, Dr. Maltese has helped me to get my life back! I see him for Occipital Nerve Blocks, in conjunction with Botox, and I feel AMAZING! His staff is also awesome!
in centereach |
This doctor is absolutely the WORST doctor i ever came across. He wont be able to help you besides to write you a pain prescription.. STAY AWAY. His personal assistants are even worse which is hard to believe. You will regret going to this so called doctor. Spread the word.
in Farmingville, NY |
My husband and I have been going to the office of Dr. Maltese about a year and a half now. We both feel very comfortable, free to ask any questions we may have. He is so kind, patient, explains everything, never feel rushed or uncomfortable. Always has a big smile, makes you feel good.
in Selden, NY |
It's impossible to get appointments. Appointments aren't available until a month down the line. The secretaries are rude and are not helpful in the least. definitely trying to find another neurologist that has better availability to serve their patients.
I would NOT recommend this doctor.The wait time was ridiculous. I was a new patient, and I had to wait over 1 hour to be seen. In the examine room, and I'm not kidding, he left the room in the middle of our conversation and didn't return for 15 mins. And he didn't say anything about why he left. Also, he recommended coming back for injections... just got the feeling he wants to milk my insurance and not treat my condition. I will not be going back. Don't bother.
in medford, ny |
Dr. Maltese always does a great job and is very personable. He listened to my issues and has been able to control my pain and diagnose my elbow which other doctors ignored (I actually needed surgery) . I highly recommend him and his staff is great too. Very accommodating
in Long Island, NY |
Amazing!! The entire staff showed complete concern for my care. Dr. Maltese took the time to answer my questions and was genuinely concerned for me and my overall health. A rarity with a Dr these days. Highly recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Todd Maltese, DO?
Are you Dr. Maltese?

Visit Dr. Maltese

Dr. Maltese accepts 20 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Emblem Health