Dr. Todd Maltese, DO

Neurology | Male

650 Hawkins Ave Ste 7 Ronkonkoma, NY 11779 Get Directions
Dr. Todd Maltese, DO
Dr. Todd Maltese, DO is a neurology doctor who practices in Ronkonkoma, NY. He has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Maltese is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital.

Dr. Maltese's Experience

See how Dr. Maltese's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Maltese

Dr. Maltese accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Maltese is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Maltese has admitting privileges.

Dr. Maltese's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maltese to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Maltese's Performance
in Hauppauge, New York |
Dr. Maltese is truly one of the best! I was in a car accident and suffered from terrible migraine headaches that have literally taken away any quality-of-life Dr.Maltese truly gave me back my life I am so thankful for him and his staff!
in Commack, NY |
I have been seeing Doctor Malatese for severe Migraine Treatments. Hands down this was the answer. His treatment has made such a difference. What I truly like about him is that he listens to me, I am an advocate for my own healthcare and he is the kind of doctor that does not ignore your requests or questions or concerns. You will love his office as well, they are so helpful.
in Lake Grove, NY |
I have been dealing with a neck injury since 1997 and I have chronic neck pain and headaches, and Dr. Maltese was the first doctor to finally give me some needed relief. His office and staff are great...it is never a long wait, and he is a great doctor. I would highly recommend him.
Islip Terrace, NY |
Dr. Maltese has helped me tremendously. He took the time to get to know me and about the problems I had been having with migraines. He adjusted the medication and botox I was on and I haven't felt better in my life. He makes you feel like a patient should feel and not like an insurance claim. I've been to doctors that are more concerned about filling out insurance information than finding out information about the patient. Dr. Maltese and his staff make you feel comfortable and are pleasant
in Long Beach, New York |
I live in Long Beach and travel to see Dr. Maltese because he is the best! After many many years of being treating for migraines, to no avail, Dr. Maltese has helped me to get my life back! I see him for Occipital Nerve Blocks, in conjunction with Botox, and I feel AMAZING! His staff is also awesome!
in centereach |
This doctor is absolutely the WORST doctor i ever came across. He wont be able to help you besides to write you a pain prescription.. STAY AWAY. His personal assistants are even worse which is hard to believe. You will regret going to this so called doctor. Spread the word.
in Farmingville, NY |
My husband and I have been going to the office of Dr. Maltese about a year and a half now. We both feel very comfortable, free to ask any questions we may have. He is so kind, patient, explains everything, never feel rushed or uncomfortable. Always has a big smile, makes you feel good.
in Selden, NY |
It's impossible to get appointments. Appointments aren't available until a month down the line. The secretaries are rude and are not helpful in the least. definitely trying to find another neurologist that has better availability to serve their patients.
I would NOT recommend this doctor.The wait time was ridiculous. I was a new patient, and I had to wait over 1 hour to be seen. In the examine room, and I'm not kidding, he left the room in the middle of our conversation and didn't return for 15 mins. And he didn't say anything about why he left. Also, he recommended coming back for injections... just got the feeling he wants to milk my insurance and not treat my condition. I will not be going back. Don't bother.
in medford, ny |
Dr. Maltese always does a great job and is very personable. He listened to my issues and has been able to control my pain and diagnose my elbow which other doctors ignored (I actually needed surgery) . I highly recommend him and his staff is great too. Very accommodating
in Long Island, NY |
Amazing!! The entire staff showed complete concern for my care. Dr. Maltese took the time to answer my questions and was genuinely concerned for me and my overall health. A rarity with a Dr these days. Highly recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Todd Maltese, DO?
Are you Dr. Maltese?

Compare Dr. Maltese

Dr. Maltese's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine

Dr. Maltese has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Maltese's Board Certifications

• Neurology
  • Sleep Medicine

• Epilepsy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Seizure Disorders

Stony Brook University Hospital

Completed in 2012

Stony Brook University Hospital

Completed in 2013

Dr. Maltese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maltese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology
  • Adolescent Neurology
  • Adult Neurology
  • Dementia
  • Epilepsy & Neurophysiology
  • Neuropathy
  • Sleep Medicine (Psychiatry & Neurology)

• Botox® for Chronic Migraine