Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD

Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Lighthouse Point, FL. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Read his story

3126 N Federal Hwy

Lighthouse Point, FL 33064

• Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Kupferman

See how frequently Dr. Kupferman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Larynx Conditions
Earwax Buildup
Dizziness

Dr. Kupferman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Kupferman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kupferman "Specializing in Sinus and Allergy Treatments."

This content was provided by Dr. Kupferman "Thorough E.N.T., Sinus, & Allergy care."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eosinophilia
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Disorders
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hives
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Itchy Skin

• Allergy Shots
  • Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Eardrum Repair
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Earwax Removal
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery With Navigational System
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Without Navigational System
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Nasal Airway Surgery
  • Nasal Disorder Endoscopy
  • Nasal Packing for Epitaxis
  • Nasal Reconstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy

• Lsu Health Sciences Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Lsu Health Sciences Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Kupferman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kupferman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kupferman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kupferman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kupferman to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Kupferman's Performance
Pompano Beach, FL |
This guy is all about money. The other reviews are accurate in regard to that for sure! He has a groupon special for laser hair removal....I wish I had seen that before I scheduled an appointment with his office. That is not a good sign that a doctor has a strong practice. He pushes every test on you...it is absurd.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Nickname is Doctor Dollar$$, does not care about you or your issues, only wants to get your money and run tests and schedule uneeded office visiits. Twice as expensive as other ENT's, Beware!
in Coconut Creek Fl |
I suffered from sinus headaches . I finally went to see Dr. Kupferman. He did a thorough exam while explaining what he was doing and what he was seeing. He sent me for a cat scan of my head. The results were shocking to me. It showed how badly my sinuses needed treatment. Dr. Kupferman suggested doing the balloon sinuplasty. The doctor did the procedure in his office. It was quick and painless. I drove back and went to work right afterward. I would recommend Dr. Kupferman highly.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Terrible! The office staff is extremely rude and disrespectful! They gave me lots of appointments for tests. I couldn't go due to a very sick person in my family, who had cancer surgery. They are billing me for over $400 for no show appointments. I explained, but no sense of mercy. One of the office ladies spoke rudely telling me that they had called and sent me emails. I went to my email to verify and noticed an email form them in Spanish??? Don't go to this doctor. They'll take your money!!!
in Coral Springs, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Kupferman based on his high level of professionalism, extremely warm personality and his excellent team/staff who are all cheerful people eager to provide assistance and keep the appointment schedules running on time.
Coral Springs, fl |
What a terrible experience I had with Dr Kupferman in Margate. My appointment was for 2pm. It's obvious they overbook because the waiting room was filled. I was finally taken to a room at 3:30. Where a nice woman took my information and blood pressure and temperature. I was moved twice after that. I waited another hour in another room for the doctor. When he finally made his appearance, he was not very personable or caring. He got right to work, I informed my ear was in a lot of pain. At that mo
in Parkland, FL |
Dr. Kupferman is a very thorough, caring, and effective ENT. I had sinuplasty and since then have not had a sinus infection. I had a cough and he said it was reflux and I didn't believe him, but it turns out he was right. When I stopped eating so much, the cough subsided. His staff is great and I actually look forward to getting my weekly allergy shots. Crazy, huh?
in Boca Raton, FL |
It's really easy to criticize doctors as, if you're like me, we do not GO to the doctor until our symptoms are so far gone and convoluted that we have created a real live mystery! That's what happened to me. I was having the same set of symptoms, for the same four months, year after year for nearly ten years until I ended up in the hospital unable to breathe. Everyone said it was a virus. Turns out, it was a combination of undiagnosed allergies and laryngopharyngeal reflux. All better now!
in Boca raton, FL |
The Practice is really lacking good front office help thr are very rude and inefficient I waited over over an hour evrytime I went, even though I was the only one in the waiting room, I was tested for allergies by acupuncture. My primary did a blood test and was accurate and much more comfortable, I have a deviated septum, did MRI and scheduled Surgery, I did the pre op with my primary. I was not contacted until two days before surgery told that a blonde or senior moment occured total wasteNOWAY
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
This doctor doesn't even deserve one star. Kupferman and his staff are completely unprofessional!!!! He only wants your money. There's no concern for the patient's needs'. He doesn't look you in the eyes when your speaking to him, he sits on his lap top prob not even listening. He is condescending. I had vertigo and he did a sinus procedure on me for NO reason! He never explained any testing or procedures. I learned that you can NOT trust every doctor. Kupferman should not have a medical license
in Delray Beach, FL |
I rarely write bad reviews as I am myself a health practitioner - however this was such a case of incompetence and could be even considered medical negligence and I want to make sure that it doesn't happen to anyone else. The office is completely disorganized and they do not communicate with each other and each person blames the other for their lack of responsibility and follow through. There were several issues such billing me for service that I WASN’T EVEN THERE! Stay away!
Pompano Beach, FL |
Just wanted to say I highly recommend allergy tester Shiek . He was so informative, pleasant,and made me feel so comfortable and at ease while getting 160 needles. Just loved this guy. Dr k was pleasant and spent alot of time.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Today I called his phone numbers at both locations and it seems they did not pay their phone bill, none of the numbers ring through. I did not intend to go back to him for all of the same reasons shown in other reviews. But I think I have a sinus infection and wanted a prescription called in. I will go to a nearby emergency clinic and find another ENT Doctor. Will NEVER go to or recommend Kupferman!!!
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Always running behind on appointments. Did not feel doctor was really interested in my medical problems. It seemed like let's try everything and hope something works.
in Miami, FL |
HORRIBLE! Waited for over 1 hour and walked out
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I did not have a pleasant experience with Dr. Kupferman. He starts off an office visit with a bunch of cursory examinations all done very quickly but which end up costing a lot of money, without even the courtesy of explaining what he is doing nor why he is doing it. He seemed bored with the whole experience and didn't ever take the time to explain to me the patient the cause nor the treatment for my ailment. The office looked run down and not particularly clean.
in Lighthouse Point, FL |
I have never had such a terrible experience with a doctor. Went to see him about allergy testing and shots. He hardly said more than 5 words when he walked into the room before he started sticking instruments in my ears and nose, without so much as giving me a warning about what he was doing and why, none the less explaining the procedures- which were both very uncomfortable and painful. When I asked what he was doing he gave me attitude and responded to any question I had very condescendingly.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I would never go back to this Doctor. He made me have 10 exams done and with no explanation, to then have me go to his office, have my insurance billed, to them tell me I need surgery, and two more procedures but with no explanation of why I need anything done. Clearly after this point I never went back. This place sounds more of scam than a real doctors office. On top of it if can't go to your appointment they will charge you an additional $75. Do yourself a favor never go to see this doctor
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I went to this doctor about my voice changes. He put me through a battery of tests; hearing, throat pictures, sinus exam (ouch!), and prescribed 2 prays and 2 pills. Also the balloon procedure. None did any good for my voice. When I had a bad reaction to one of the sprays, I could not reach him for advice by calling the 2 offices. I found him curt and occasionally rude. I cancelled my last appointment since he did not solve my problem.
in Fort Lauderdale |
Horrible. Takes your ins to another level. Dirty. Unprofessional staff. A little bully type personality too. His lab coat is filthy. . Very overwhelming. He has same protocal with every patient no matter what the diagnosis. Keep searching internet you will see his reviews. Save yourself a good penny and do not use him. Sorry I did.
Have you seen Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
Are you Dr. Kupferman?

NetworkBlue
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
    Employer Group Open Access HMO
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
    Carelink HMO
    Employer Group PPO
    Emblem Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA