Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 49

Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Lighthouse Point, FL and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Kupferman has more experience with Otologic Conditions & Procedures than other specialists in his area. He graduated from George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences medical school in 2001. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Broward Health Imperial Point and Broward Health North. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kupferman to book an appointment.

Dr. Kupferman

Todd A. Kupferman, MD ENT

3126 N Federal Hwy Lighthouse Point, FL 33064

Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists

Compare Dr. Kupferman with our nearby Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at Broward Health.

Make an appointment at Broward Health today at (954) 645-2758.

These providers are on the medical staff of Broward Health.

Dr. Kupferman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kupferman

2.1

22.429906542056074%
65.42056074766356%

Dr. Kupferman?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (30)
  • Explained conditions well (29)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (29)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (65)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (64)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (64)
I saw him Tuesday for the first time a very good doctor he has u go thru a lot of tests he is worth it. My husband has him to. I recommend him to my friends and family.the staff is very good.
Linda oxman – Jan 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
Tried to upsell and felt as if tried to add more exam procedures than necessary instead of just treat a simple problem, felt unethical. Member of staff coughing and blowing nose while patients and elderly present during this time of corona virus precautions. She should not be allowed to work. Scary!
Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
Although he appears to know his stuff, unless you have fantastic insurance you better skip going here. He racks up the bill something terrible. A simple ear infection and follow up ended up costing me $1,000 out of pocket! Lesson learned I should have believed the other reviews .
Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
Took a couple minutes to evaluate my issue which was a hole in ear and an infection. He called in my prescriptions and forgot one which was one that was for the infection therefore I had pain in my ear for 8 more days. When I called office to tell him my ear still hurt very badly he realized he forgot to give Pharmacist prescription. He then told me I needed to come in again to get checked and charged me $450 again after my initial $450 charge.
Gina – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
The best doctor I have ever seen. He spends quality time with his patients, is friendly, very knowledgeable, diagnoses my allergy problems when 5 other doctors didn't even notice my problem was ALLERGIES. My primary kept sending me to specialists who found nothing wrong but gave me antibiotics & steroids to help with the ear/sinus aches, which actually did not help as the infections came back within 3 wks... Dr. Kupferman cleared up my swollen sinuses and my allergies are subsiding,
ANNE DEON DELEONIBUS – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
I woke up January 10th, Friday Morning, two days ago with a severe sore throat, so bad that I could not swallow. I knew of Dr. Kupferman from a prior unrelated appointment but at a different location in Lighthouse Point. I called and his Lighthouse Point Office Secretary at 8:30 apologized saying she was sorry but he he was working at his Margate Office on Friday. She could hear through the phone that I was in a bad way and she worked really hard to add me on his schedule for 10:15 at the other location, about 25 miles from my home, but I was glad to drive the extra distance because I remembered how successful he was with my prior medical issue in the past. At the Margate office, my wait was only about 15 minutes. He took a great deal of time examining and advising me of a course of treatment for this severe throat condition. I was in danger of swelling cutting off my breathing. His correct choice of treatment and prescriptions saved my life.
James Barfield – Jan 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
I made 2 visits , First one I waited 1 hour and 45 min, I gave a second chance , but waited 1 hour to see the Dr . This is unacceptable to me , Then when he saw me the 1st time , spent no more than 3 minutes, but ordered hearing tests and allergy tests which I did not need. He also does SKIN REJUVENATION in a Ear Nose and Throat specialty. I am retired physician, practiced 30 years of Obstetrics and Gynecology , no body waited more than 5-10 minutes to see me because I scheduled 2 patients per hour. So this Dr. obviously overbooks per hour. The 1 st visit I made , the waiting room was full, all 10 chairs were occupied
Berge h. Markarian,M.D. – Jan 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
Terrible experience - found him to be rude, arrogant with zero communication skills and not thorough at all. My son was rushed in and out (after waiting almost 1.5 hours). Dr. asked more questions about deductible and copay than my son's prior medical history. Dr. scheduled three follows ups and we cancelled all after we left as my son would never go back. However, office staff was great.
Catherine Schreck – Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
Reading the reviews I became skeptical but trusting my own judgment I decided to try out Dr. Kupferman. I felt extremely ill and not knowing what was wrong was an additional frustration but I was tested and thereafter diagnosed with accurate findings. I was prescribed the correct medicine which gave me the much-needed relief. The testing didn't seem to be a lot (like some reviews) but rather needed for correct diagnosis. Moreover, the staff was friendly and explained all questions. The only negative thing I can say is that the office does not use Email, as an out of town patient it is extremely hard to communicate due to this. There is also no reminder emails or correspondence of visit appointments etc. Otherwise, I would recommend for all of your ENT needs.
Tameka Turnquest – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
STAY AWAY! ACTUALLY.... RUN AWAY! Unprofessional, unethical and finds ways to charge you. He is short, rude, and quick with his words. Rather than say, "I can't help you, here is a doctor that can", he'll prescribe something that doesn't work and keep you as a patient. Had a 3:30 appt and wasn't called in until 5:30. Dr. Kupferman spent 7 minutes with me. Proceeded to perform a so called "procedure" which I didn't need so he could charge me extra. The so called "procedure" wasn't even in the area that was of concern. He prescribed something that I could have gotten myself and told me make another appointment, even though he also said, "you will need to see a specialist". Then why bother telling me to come back??? It wasn't till we were walking out that he told me I would be charged extra. If 0 stars were an option, i would choose it. Waste of time and money.
Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
Last reviews are right he should not be a DOCTOR
Larry – Aug 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
I was referred by my primary care physician to do an auditory exam with Dr. Todd Kupferman. When I checked in to the doctor's office, I was advised of an $80.00 co-payment which I paid before seeing the doctor. After meeting the doctor, I was coerced into signing a waiver, the doctor then performed two exams, a nasal endoscopy and removed wax from my ears. After the procedure I was advised that I required a follow up visit to include a hearing test at his second location. I received a phone call to schedule the hearing test appointment and was advised of the cost which exceeded $300 dollars; at that point I did not go ahead with the appointment. Days later, I received an invoice for my first visit in the amount of $525 dollars. At the time of making the appointment and at check in when I paid my $80 dollar co-pay I was never advised that I would be billed any other amounts for the two exams preformed on the initial visit. Please be AWARE of the business practices of this office!
Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
The doctor is good however billing department can’t get their act together.
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
A year ago Dr. K performed surgery for my deviated septum. For years I suffered from chronic sinus problems. During the last few years I had sinus infections almost every month. Given steroids, and generally feeling tired most of the time. I was treated by Dr. K for allergies, and given tests to find out what the problem was. Since my surgery a year ago I have not gotten one bad sinus infection. I was given a test on my throat which showed acid reflux and have been treating this with success
Mar 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
My elderly mother made an appointment to see Dr. Kupferman to have ear wax removed. She had no other ENT complaints. He examined and diagnosed acid reflux (she has no abdominal or chest pain) and allergies (no symptoms) and ordered 3 prescriptions (to look like he was treating these sham diagnoses). He also ordered videostroboscopy, an allergy test and other tests. After the video test was completely normal my mother realized she had been used by Kupferman to line his pocket. STAY AWAY!
Dec 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
Save yourself from Todd Kupperman. I made an appointment for my throat. He choose to dig ear wax out to the point I screamed twice to stop. Two days later I still have substantial pain in my inner ear. He also wanted me to return for two more office visits for a throat picture, and a hearing test. What a money grubbing doctor. He doesn’t care about the patient. He cares about the money. And on top of that he will cause you pain! STAY AWAY!
Fort Lauderdale , FL – Sep 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
Dr. Kupferman and his staff were helpful, friendly, professional and efficient.
R. Baker in FL, FL – Sep 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
Absolutely awful experience from the moment I checked in until I left. Avoid at all cost. Did not listen to my concerns/problems. Extremely condescending. Wanted to do testing for symptons that I was not there for and had billed my insurance for ear wax removal which he did not do. Avoid at all cost. The front desk were beyond rude.
Robin Schmidt in Ft Lauderdale , FL – Jul 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
I recently had an appointment with Dr. Todd Kupferman. We had an instant connection. He is considerate, professional and has a great disposition. I have an appointment tomorrow for allergy testing. It was scheduled quickly . He has a great staff member, Marcia, that I felt I had known my entire life. My experience was a very good one and I am happy to have found Dr. Kupferman! I look forward to our next appointment. He is an extremely bright Dr. and graduated in the top of his class!!
Dana C ReedM in Margate, Florida – Mar 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
Dr. Kupferman is hands down the best ENT around!He truly cares about each patient as an individual, and puts his all into figuring out how he can make his patients feel better. Not only is he extremely educated on his field, but when he explains your diagnosis he does it in depth until you understand it and how it needs to be treated. He is the only ENT I will go to. I have never taken the time to write a review about a doctor, but because of how much he has changed my life I will vouch for him.
Alexis in Fort Lauderdale – Dec 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kupferman?

Thorough E.N.T., Sinus, & Allergy care.

Specializing in Sinus and Allergy Treatments.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat