Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Kupferman

Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Lighthouse Point, FL and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences in 2001 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat and allergy.

Make an appointment

Dr. Kupferman accepts

Dr. Kupferman accepts the following insurance:

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health Care of Florida
Employer Group Open Access HMO
Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
Carelink HMO
Employer Group PPO
EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Health Net
Preferred PPO
Select HMO
Meritain Health
POMCO Group
Neighborhood Health Partnership

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Kupferman's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Angioedema
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Asthma
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Ear Infection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Without Navigational System
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Eosinophilia
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Facelift
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Geographic Tongue
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hearing Screening
  • Hives
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hyperacusis
  • Nasal Packing for Epitaxis
  • Nasal Polyp
  • Nasal Reconstruction
  • Nasal Septal Perforation
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Disorders
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Nose Polyposis, Familial
  • Nosebleed
  • Otitis Media
  • Otosclerosis
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Postnasal Drip
  • Sinus Polyp
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tinnitus
  • Voice Disorders Diagnosis
  • Voice Disorders Treatment
  • Voice Rest
  • Voice Surgery

Thorough E.N.T., Sinus, & Allergy care.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

2.1

Dr. Kupferman?
Dr. Kupferman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD
The doctor is good however billing department can’t get their act together.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
A year ago Dr. K performed surgery for my deviated septum. For years I suffered from chronic sinus problems. During the last few years I had sinus infections almost every month. Given steroids, and generally feeling tired most of the time. I was treated by Dr. K for allergies, and given tests to find out what the problem was. Since my surgery a year ago I have not gotten one bad sinus infection. I was given a test on my throat which showed acid reflux and have been treating this with success
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
My elderly mother made an appointment to see Dr. Kupferman to have ear wax removed. She had no other ENT complaints. He examined and diagnosed acid reflux (she has no abdominal or chest pain) and allergies (no symptoms) and ordered 3 prescriptions (to look like he was treating these sham diagnoses). He also ordered videostroboscopy, an allergy test and other tests. After the video test was completely normal my mother realized she had been used by Kupferman to line his pocket. STAY AWAY!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
Save yourself from Todd Kupperman. I made an appointment for my throat. He choose to dig ear wax out to the point I screamed twice to stop. Two days later I still have substantial pain in my inner ear. He also wanted me to return for two more office visits for a throat picture, and a hearing test. What a money grubbing doctor. He doesn’t care about the patient. He cares about the money. And on top of that he will cause you pain! STAY AWAY!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
Dr. Kupferman and his staff were helpful, friendly, professional and efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
Absolutely awful experience from the moment I checked in until I left. Avoid at all cost. Did not listen to my concerns/problems. Extremely condescending. Wanted to do testing for symptons that I was not there for and had billed my insurance for ear wax removal which he did not do. Avoid at all cost. The front desk were beyond rude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
I recently had an appointment with Dr. Todd Kupferman. We had an instant connection. He is considerate, professional and has a great disposition. I have an appointment tomorrow for allergy testing. It was scheduled quickly . He has a great staff member, Marcia, that I felt I had known my entire life. My experience was a very good one and I am happy to have found Dr. Kupferman! I look forward to our next appointment. He is an extremely bright Dr. and graduated in the top of his class!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
Dr. Kupferman is hands down the best ENT around!He truly cares about each patient as an individual, and puts his all into figuring out how he can make his patients feel better. Not only is he extremely educated on his field, but when he explains your diagnosis he does it in depth until you understand it and how it needs to be treated. He is the only ENT I will go to. I have never taken the time to write a review about a doctor, but because of how much he has changed my life I will vouch for him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
This guy is all about money. The other reviews are accurate in regard to that for sure! He has a groupon special for laser hair removal....I wish I had seen that before I scheduled an appointment with his office. That is not a good sign that a doctor has a strong practice. He pushes every test on you...it is absurd.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
Nickname is Doctor Dollar$$, does not care about you or your issues, only wants to get your money and run tests and schedule uneeded office visiits. Twice as expensive as other ENT's, Beware!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
I suffered from sinus headaches . I finally went to see Dr. Kupferman. He did a thorough exam while explaining what he was doing and what he was seeing. He sent me for a cat scan of my head. The results were shocking to me. It showed how badly my sinuses needed treatment. Dr. Kupferman suggested doing the balloon sinuplasty. The doctor did the procedure in his office. It was quick and painless. I drove back and went to work right afterward. I would recommend Dr. Kupferman highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
Terrible! The office staff is extremely rude and disrespectful! They gave me lots of appointments for tests. I couldn't go due to a very sick person in my family, who had cancer surgery. They are billing me for over $400 for no show appointments. I explained, but no sense of mercy. One of the office ladies spoke rudely telling me that they had called and sent me emails. I went to my email to verify and noticed an email form them in Spanish??? Don't go to this doctor. They'll take your money!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Kupferman based on his high level of professionalism, extremely warm personality and his excellent team/staff who are all cheerful people eager to provide assistance and keep the appointment schedules running on time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
What a terrible experience I had with Dr Kupferman in Margate. My appointment was for 2pm. It's obvious they overbook because the waiting room was filled. I was finally taken to a room at 3:30. Where a nice woman took my information and blood pressure and temperature. I was moved twice after that. I waited another hour in another room for the doctor. When he finally made his appearance, he was not very personable or caring. He got right to work, I informed my ear was in a lot of pain. At that mo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
Dr. Kupferman is a very thorough, caring, and effective ENT. I had sinuplasty and since then have not had a sinus infection. I had a cough and he said it was reflux and I didn't believe him, but it turns out he was right. When I stopped eating so much, the cough subsided. His staff is great and I actually look forward to getting my weekly allergy shots. Crazy, huh?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
It's really easy to criticize doctors as, if you're like me, we do not GO to the doctor until our symptoms are so far gone and convoluted that we have created a real live mystery! That's what happened to me. I was having the same set of symptoms, for the same four months, year after year for nearly ten years until I ended up in the hospital unable to breathe. Everyone said it was a virus. Turns out, it was a combination of undiagnosed allergies and laryngopharyngeal reflux. All better now!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
The Practice is really lacking good front office help thr are very rude and inefficient I waited over over an hour evrytime I went, even though I was the only one in the waiting room, I was tested for allergies by acupuncture. My primary did a blood test and was accurate and much more comfortable, I have a deviated septum, did MRI and scheduled Surgery, I did the pre op with my primary. I was not contacted until two days before surgery told that a blonde or senior moment occured total wasteNOWAY
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
This doctor doesn't even deserve one star. Kupferman and his staff are completely unprofessional!!!! He only wants your money. There's no concern for the patient's needs'. He doesn't look you in the eyes when your speaking to him, he sits on his lap top prob not even listening. He is condescending. I had vertigo and he did a sinus procedure on me for NO reason! He never explained any testing or procedures. I learned that you can NOT trust every doctor. Kupferman should not have a medical license
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
I rarely write bad reviews as I am myself a health practitioner - however this was such a case of incompetence and could be even considered medical negligence and I want to make sure that it doesn't happen to anyone else. The office is completely disorganized and they do not communicate with each other and each person blames the other for their lack of responsibility and follow through. There were several issues such billing me for service that I WASN’T EVEN THERE! Stay away!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD?
Just wanted to say I highly recommend allergy tester Shiek . He was so informative, pleasant,and made me feel so comfortable and at ease while getting 160 needles. Just loved this guy. Dr k was pleasant and spent alot of time.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kupferman?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kupferman treats patients.

Broward Health North