Dr. Todd M. Kline, MD

Dr. Todd M. Kline, MD

Psychiatry | Male | 44 years old

I specialize in evaluation, management and psychoanalytic consultation for depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder and other anxiety disorders, as well as mild bipolar disorders. I find it particularly meaningful to help people overcome symptoms of anxiety and depression with the most effective treatments available. These can include different types of psychotherapy and medications. Striving for continuing improvement in practice, I have listened carefully to folks recently regarding turbulent changes to insurance coverage and am working hard to collaborate with different insurances to offer the best care. This has included a thorough review of necessary charting, psychotherapy methods and trajectories and optimal medication strategies. I am very excited about what the future can bring for the practice of psychiatry and to those that we give care!Read more

Dr. Kline's Experience

See how Dr. Kline's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kline

Dr. Kline accepts 2 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kline has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Kline's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (37)
Dr. Kline Says:

Denver, CO |
Life to give 0 stars. Pro's: Got an appt quickly, scheduling easy. Cons: Seemed most interested in payments. Why didn't his staff ask for this when I set appt? Made ME call BCBS and obtain code info. Won't work with pharmacies - patient's responsibility. When I expressed unhappiness, he told me I seemed agitated. I thought it was inconvenient and told him. Day later, left me a vm saying he didn't want me for a patient. How professional is that? Would transcribe msg if I had space.
in Aurora, CO |
Unlike most other psychiatrists I've tried to contact, Dr Kline is the only one who called me back in a timely manner. His office staff is amazing and he always has appointments available. Dr Kline does more than just listen and nod his head, he asks questions and interacts on a personal level. He pays careful attention to prescribed medications, and offers many resources for additional information about treatment.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Kline is a skilled therapist who I have seen for many years. He's extremely caring and goes above and beyond to help. He is a holistic doctor who will look for both psychological and medical causes for depression and anxiety. I would recommend him very highly without any reservations.
Much more concerned with scheduling and payment than providing care. Too stern in general and always feels rushed. Doesn't pick up on emotions well.
Greeley, CO |
Very inconsistent- scheduling, insurance, payments, also overpriced
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Kline helped me tremendously when I was in the worst spot of my life and felt like I was going insane. I found him professional, empathetic, warm, open, and very attentive to what I said. I felt heard, understood, and supported.
After several previous trials I honestly didn't believe therapy could really work until seeing Dr Kline. He has shown me it really does work and my life is finally changing.
Very uptight. And always changing how he handles scheduling. Also doesn't pick up on emotions very well
A great doc
Have you seen Dr. Todd M. Kline, MD?
Are you Dr. Kline?

Compare Dr. Kline

Dr. Kline's Care Philosophy

I specialize in evaluation, management and psychoanalytic consultation for depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder and other anxiety disorders, as well as mild bipolar disorders.  I find it particularly meaningful to help people overcome symptoms of anxiety and depression with the most effective treatments available.  These can include different types of psychotherapy and medications.

Striving for continuing improvement in practice, I have listened carefully to folks recently regarding turbulent changes to insurance coverage and am working hard to collaborate with different insurances to offer the best care.  This has included a thorough review of necessary charting, psychotherapy methods and trajectories and optimal medication strategies.

Dr. Kline says...

I want to express just how much I appreciate working with you, being your physician.  I don't know how I got so lucky to be in the wonderful position that I love what I do every day in my work.  Working with you brings great meaning to my life.  I'm aware that 2016 brings some changes in my scheduling that has potentially been very frustrating.  I really am sorry for that.  I've gone from a 24-hour cancelation policy to a 48-hour one for a couple of reasons.  The main reason is that my practice is basically full and there are now a lot of people each week on a standby list.  We call them immediately when a spot opens up, but the 24-hours just has not been enough advance notice for them to get a spot.  If you ever have any questions about anything at all, please feel free to let me know during a session or call me at 720 360 6375.  I'm really open to hearing any feelings and feedback at all.

Dr. Kline's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Kline has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kline's Board Certifications

University Of Colorado, Denver Institute For Psychoanalysis

Completed in 2013

Boulder, University Of Colorado, English Literature

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Kline does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kline and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)