Dr. Todd Kline, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Kline

"Still waiting for a return phone call after leaving several messages. Very unorganized."

Read Review

"I recommend Dr. Kline whole-heartedly. I was in a desperate place when I first met Dr. Kline. I lived each day with severe anxiety and depression. I struggled with trust issues and closed myself off from others. Psychoanalysis with Dr. Kline transformed my life. By creating a safe environment, I was able to embrace my fears. Dr. Kline helped me discover and love the real me. I will always be grateful to Dr. Kline. You will not be disappointed. You will find his care to be invaluable."

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kline

3.3

Dr. Kline?
Dr. Kline's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Todd Kline, MD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kline, MD?
Still waiting on call back left voicemail 4 days ago Looked good on paper though Poor follow through though. Great indicator on type of physician he really is though
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kline, MD?
This doc sucks! look at his summary. He literally is threatening using collection companies on his patients when he is trying to sell himself. How could some one so obtuse become a doctor. Shows how good his psychoanalysis is that he is literally threatening people on his own summary. Clearly does not understand people at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kline, MD?
Dr K is an awesome doc. Never had a better one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kline, MD?
Dr. Kline is very kind and knowledgable. He treats people with respect and his office staff is helpful. I am a healthcare provider myself and have had treatment with Dr. Kline for many years and know him well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kline, MD?
Very uptight, stern, and doesn't always clue into what's needed, very rushed, not available and does not like to be contacted outside of the session espicially when it is an emergent situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kline, MD?
Life to give 0 stars. Pro's: Got an appt quickly, scheduling easy. Cons: Seemed most interested in payments. Why didn't his staff ask for this when I set appt? Made ME call BCBS and obtain code info. Won't work with pharmacies - patient's responsibility. When I expressed unhappiness, he told me I seemed agitated. I thought it was inconvenient and told him. Day later, left me a vm saying he didn't want me for a patient. How professional is that? Would transcribe msg if I had space.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kline, MD?
Unlike most other psychiatrists I've tried to contact, Dr Kline is the only one who called me back in a timely manner. His office staff is amazing and he always has appointments available. Dr Kline does more than just listen and nod his head, he asks questions and interacts on a personal level. He pays careful attention to prescribed medications, and offers many resources for additional information about treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kline, MD?
Dr. Kline is a skilled therapist who I have seen for many years. He's extremely caring and goes above and beyond to help. He is a holistic doctor who will look for both psychological and medical causes for depression and anxiety. I would recommend him very highly without any reservations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kline, MD?
Dr. Kline helped me tremendously when I was in the worst spot of my life and felt like I was going insane. I found him professional, empathetic, warm, open, and very attentive to what I said. I felt heard, understood, and supported.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kline, MD?
After several previous trials I honestly didn't believe therapy could really work until seeing Dr Kline. He has shown me it really does work and my life is finally changing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kline, MD?
Very uptight. And always changing how he handles scheduling. Also doesn't pick up on emotions very well
A great doc
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Kline, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kline?

I specialize in evaluation, management and psychoanalytic consultation for depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder and other anxiety disorders, as well as mild bipolar disorders.  I ...

• Psychiatry

2002
1999
1995

Dr. Kline accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Kline's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kline's Top Procedures and Conditions

Major Depressive Disorder

Dr. Kline treats Major Depressive Disorder more than 42% of his peers

Dr. Kline treats this condition more than 42% of his peers

Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Kline treats Psychiatric Diseases more than 31% of his peers

Dr. Kline treats this condition more than 31% of his peers

Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Dr. Kline performs Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback) more than 10% of his peers

Dr. Kline performs this procedure more than 10% of his peers

Dr. Kline's conditions and procedures:

• Depressive Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kline treats patients.

Compare Providers