Dr. Todd M. Kline, MD

Dr. Todd M. Kline, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Todd M. Kline, M.D. 155 S Madison St Ste 216, Denver, CO 80209 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

I specialize in evaluation, management and psychoanalytic consultation for depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder and other anxiety disorders, as well as mild bipolar disorders. I find it particularly meaningful to help people overcome symptoms of anxiety and depression with the most effective treatments available. These can include different types of psychotherapy and medications. Striving for continuing improvement in practice, I have listened carefully to folks recently regarding turbulent changes to insurance coverage and am working hard to collaborate with different insurances to offer the best care. This has included a thorough review of necessary charting, psychotherapy methods and trajectories and optimal medication strategies. I am very excited about what the future can bring for the practice of psychiatry and to those that we give care!Read more

Dr. Kline's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kline's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kline

Dr. Kline accepts 2 insurance carriers

2 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kline has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Kline

Dr. Kline's Review Details
3.5 based on 55 responses
Experience with Dr. Kline
Dr. Kline's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (34)
Dr. Todd M. Kline, MD says

I want to express just how much I appreciate working with you, being your physician.  I don't know how I got so lucky to be in the wonderful position that I love what I do every day in my work.  Working with you brings great meaning to my life.  I'm aware that 2016 brings some changes in my scheduling that has potentially been very frustrating.  I really am sorry for that.  I've gone from a 24-hour cancelation policy to a 48-hour one for a couple of reasons.  The main reason is that my practice is basically full and there are now a lot of people each week on a standby list.  We call them immediately when a spot opens up, but the 24-hours just has not been enough advance notice for them to get a spot.  If you ever have any questions about anything at all, please feel free to let me know during a session or call me at 720 360 6375.  I'm really open to hearing any feelings and feedback at all.

Greeley, CO |
Very inconsistent- scheduling, insurance, payments, also overpriced
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Kline helped me tremendously when I was in the worst spot of my life and felt like I was going insane. I found him professional, empathetic, warm, open, and very attentive to what I said. I felt heard, understood, and supported.
After several previous trials I honestly didn't believe therapy could really work until seeing Dr Kline. He has shown me it really does work and my life is finally changing.
Very uptight. And always changing how he handles scheduling. Also doesn't pick up on emotions very well
A great doc
Have you seen Dr. Todd M. Kline, MD?

Compare Dr. Kline

• Psychiatry

Why It Matters: Dr. Kline's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• Depression
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

University of Colorado At Denver

University Of Colorado, Denver Institute For Psychoanalysis

Completed in 2013

Boulder, University Of Colorado, English Literature

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Kline has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kline does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kline and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Kline's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kline

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kline's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Kline

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Kline's Care Philosophy

I specialize in evaluation, management and psychoanalytic consultation for depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder and other anxiety disorders, as well as mild bipolar disorders.  I find it particularly meaningful to help people overcome symptoms of anxiety and depression with the most effective treatments available.  These can include different types of psychotherapy and medications.

Striving for continuing improvement in practice, I have listened carefully to folks recently regarding turbulent changes to insurance coverage and am working hard to collaborate with different insurances to offer the best care.  This has included a thorough review of necessary charting, psychotherapy methods and trajectories and optimal medication strategies.

Dr. Kline says...