Dr. Todd Kline, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Todd M. Kline, M.D. 155 S Madison St Ste 216 Denver, CO 80209 Get Directions
Dr. Todd Kline, MD

Dr. Todd Kline, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Denver, CO. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Kline is affiliated with Denver Health Medical Center and Porter Adventist Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Kline's Care Philosophy

I specialize in evaluation, management and psychoanalytic consultation for depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder and other anxiety disorders, as well as mild bipolar disorders. I find it particularly meaningful to help people overcome symptoms of anxiety and depression with the most effective treatments available. These can include different types of psychotherapy and medications. Striving for continuing improvement in practice, I have listened carefully to folks recently regarding turbulent changes to insurance coverage and am working hard to collaborate with different insurances to offer the best care. This has included a thorough review of necessary charting, psychotherapy methods and trajectories and optimal medication strategies. I am very excited about what the future can bring for the practice of psychiatry and to those that we give care!

Dr. Kline's Experience

See how Dr. Kline's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kline

Dr. Kline accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Kline is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kline has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kline's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kline to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Kline Says:

I want to express just how much I appreciate working with you, being your physician. Honestly, I got so lucky to be in the position that I love what I do every day. Working with you brings great meaning to my life.

Dr. Kline's Performance
Denver, CO |
This doc sucks! look at his summary. He literally is threatening using collection companies on his patients when he is trying to sell himself. How could some one so obtuse become a doctor. Shows how good his psychoanalysis is that he is literally threatening people on his own summary. Clearly does not understand people at all.
in Denver, CO |
Dr K is an awesome doc. Never had a better one.
I highly recommend Dr. Kline. I have found his care invaluable. I had severe anxiety for many years before seeing him. Psychoanalysis with Dr. Kline has helped me gain insight into my past and enabled me to understand and accept myself. Realizing and understanding my powers and limitations took away most of my fear. These days, I look forward to the beginning of a new day. I recommend him whole-heartedly. He is an intelligent, compassionate, hard working professional who has changed my life.
in Arvada, CO |
Dr. Kline is very kind and knowledgable. He treats people with respect and his office staff is helpful. I am a healthcare provider myself and have had treatment with Dr. Kline for many years and know him well.
Very uptight, stern, and doesn't always clue into what's needed, very rushed, not available and does not like to be contacted outside of the session espicially when it is an emergent situation.
Denver, CO |
Life to give 0 stars. Pro's: Got an appt quickly, scheduling easy. Cons: Seemed most interested in payments. Why didn't his staff ask for this when I set appt? Made ME call BCBS and obtain code info. Won't work with pharmacies - patient's responsibility. When I expressed unhappiness, he told me I seemed agitated. I thought it was inconvenient and told him. Day later, left me a vm saying he didn't want me for a patient. How professional is that? Would transcribe msg if I had space.
in Aurora, CO |
Unlike most other psychiatrists I've tried to contact, Dr Kline is the only one who called me back in a timely manner. His office staff is amazing and he always has appointments available. Dr Kline does more than just listen and nod his head, he asks questions and interacts on a personal level. He pays careful attention to prescribed medications, and offers many resources for additional information about treatment.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Kline is a skilled therapist who I have seen for many years. He's extremely caring and goes above and beyond to help. He is a holistic doctor who will look for both psychological and medical causes for depression and anxiety. I would recommend him very highly without any reservations.
Greeley, CO |
Very inconsistent- scheduling, insurance, payments, also overpriced
My fees are less expensive the national average for psychiatrists. In addition, I am a psychoanalyst and thus have about 5 years more training than other doctors.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Kline helped me tremendously when I was in the worst spot of my life and felt like I was going insane. I found him professional, empathetic, warm, open, and very attentive to what I said. I felt heard, understood, and supported.
After several previous trials I honestly didn't believe therapy could really work until seeing Dr Kline. He has shown me it really does work and my life is finally changing.
Very uptight. And always changing how he handles scheduling. Also doesn't pick up on emotions very well
A great doc
Have you seen Dr. Todd Kline, MD?

Compare Dr. Kline

Dr. Kline's Care Philosophy

I specialize in evaluation, management and psychoanalytic consultation for depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder and other anxiety disorders, as well as mild bipolar disorders.  I find it particularly meaningful to help people overcome symptoms of anxiety and depression with the most effective treatments available.  These can include different types of psychotherapy and medications.

Striving for continuing improvement in practice, I have listened carefully to folks recently regarding turbulent changes to insurance coverage and am working hard to collaborate with different insurances to offer the best care.  This has included a thorough review of necessary charting, psychotherapy methods and trajectories and optimal medication strategies.

Dr. Kline says...

My practice is a little different because I'm a psychoanalyst. It required five extra years training. Though I can and do prescribe medications, a portion of each session also will include psychoanalytic consultation, which insurance doesn't cover. You're free to contact your insurance to see if they cover psychoanalysis (code 90845), but they haven't done so for many decades.

Please don't expect to get treatment without paying or not to abide by the cancellation policy. I see people get angry about payments, writing bad reviews sometimes. But no doctor can survive in private practice without getting paid for services rendered. I charge the going rate for a valuable service. If you leave an unpaid balance we won't hesitate to utilize the collections company.

Dr. Kline's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Kline has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kline's Board Certifications

University Of Colorado, Denver Institute For Psychoanalysis

Completed in 2013

Boulder, University Of Colorado, English Literature

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Kline does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kline and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)