Dr. Todd Jackson, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Todd Jackson, MD
Dr. Todd Jackson, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Pahrump, NV. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Jackson is affiliated with Desert View Hospital, St. Rose Dominican, San Martin Campus, University Medical Center of Southern Nevada, Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center and Summerlin Hospital Medical Center.

Dr. Jackson's Care Philosophy

Our mission is to provide world-class medical and surgical care of the eye.

Dr. Jackson's Experience

See how Dr. Jackson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jackson

Dr. Jackson accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Jackson is now accepting new patients
Pahrump1420 E Calvada Blvd
Pahrump, NV 89048
(702) 472-9902Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Jackson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jackson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jackson to family and friends
Dr. Jackson's Performance
in LANEVADAS VEGAS, |
I WAS HAVING VISION PROBLEMS. SOMEONE RECOMMENDED NV. EYE SURGERY. THERE I MET DR. TODD L. JACKSON. AFTER EXAMINATION AND CONSULTATION MY WIFE AND I DECIDED THAT SURGICAL REMOVAL OF MY CATARACT WAS THE BEST OPTION. THAT WAS THE BEST OPTION. MY DISTANCE VISION IS 20/20 OR BETTER. I SEE THE WORLD AS CLEAR AS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND I'M 64. THANK YOU DR. JACKSON AND YOUR TEAM. SINCERELY JEROME AND ANTOINETTE G.
I've had both eyes done and the first took over a month to clear up and was told it was normal. Waited and then had the second eye done in December and now in February still have a black dot and spider webs distorting my vision. Looking for a doctor now to see if my eye can be corrected.
Henderson, NV |
Hold on to your wallet. Saw him for routine eye exam. He called husband into room like an emergency only to say I needed cataract surgery immediately(for stage 3 not even bothering me). Found it misogynistic and bizarre. Made mistake of not only going back later- but spent $1000 on ORA and have had declining vision in both eyes and and a blob in vision with no explanation and when I complained he was nasty. Get a second opinion for both need and fair price on any extras.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I took my mom there for a second opinion. Dr. Jackson was great at explaining everything for her. In addition, he even incorporate some of the pictures for her to see. This help her a lot since English was her second language. When she went home she developed some cloudy vision. I took her back to the office and Dr. Jackson saw her right away .
in Henderson, NV |
I will be having more eye surgery with Dr. Jackson and I am secure in the fact that it will be just as successful as the first, thank you Dr. Jackson and staff
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Jackson is extremely knowledgeable and personable at the same time. I would recommend him and his great team to everyone.
Dr jackson is an excellent Doctor who performed my surgery on both eyes the result very superior, very happy with the result!thank god for Dr Jackson and the whole entire stuff they are awesome took great care of me! Very happy!! I would highly recommend Dr Jackson! To everyone who needs an excellent Eye Doctor!!!!God Bless Doctir Jackson!!!
in Bullhead City, AZ |
I had cataract surgery on my right eye in Bullhead City, AZ and was very displeased with the result and the lame excuse the doctor gave. After studying the internet for options I settled upon Dr. Jackson for the other eye. He preformed the surgery and when I commented I would like to see what he was doing he made me a disk showing the actual operation. Very informative. The result of the surgery has been excellent and the final result is vastly superior to the earlier botched job. .
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Jackson continuously followed up to check on how I was doing. He has a wonderfully friendly and professional manner. He answered all my questions.
in Pahrump, NV |
very professional and friendly.
Las Vegas, NV |
I got in almost immediately but, I was waiting for almost 3 hours for an appointment that was given a 40 minute allotment. I took an extra day off for the appointment. Now I'm afraid to go and have an appointment before work, so I have to drive 25 miles for an appointment on a day off. I have recently learned he doesn't specialize in glaucoma. I'm almost tempted to find another dr.
in Las Vegas, NV |
No complaints have to do with the doctor, but there are issues with the staff. I always see groups of employees huddled and having conversations around the center desk inside while I am waiting to be seen. I have phoned for information, and was not given correct answers. While at the bank I asked who to make it out to. I was told I don't know I called once to verify the time of my appt. and was told that it had been cancelled. I waited to get a new one, past 7 days post op.
in Amargosa Valley, NV. |
He makes me feel comfortable with my glaucoma and cataract surgery.
in Fort Mohave, Arizona |
I am an RN. I am very particular choosing my physicians. He is top notch
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have had two cataract surgeries with Dr. Jackson and everything is perfect. I can see better than expected, I don't need glasses for distance only for reading. Exactly what I asked for.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Jackson is an excellent and knowledgeable physician and I am blessed to be one of his grateful patients. I recommend him highly as he is a most caring and wonderful Doctor. His staff is awesome and very friendly and compassionate. Dr. Jackson greatly improved my quality of life and am very thankful for everything he does for me and his patients!
in Henderson, NV |
Dr.jackson is compassionate, caring and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him for eye care and surgery. I had cataract surgery in both eyes.
in Henderson nv |
Dr is well trained, continuously looking for improvement and learning as well as being excellent with patient and family. - nice combination of competencies Office staff is friendly, competent and caring
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Jackson took all the time I needed to answer my lingering questions. He is patient, kind, relaxed and knowledgeable.
Have you seen Dr. Todd Jackson, MD?
Are you Dr. Jackson?

Compare Dr. Jackson

Dr. Jackson's Care Philosophy

Our mission is to provide world-class medical and surgical care of the eye.

Dr. Jackson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Jackson has no awards or honors listed.

• Shinder R, Jackson TL, Araujo D, Prieto VG, Guadagnolo BA, Esmaeli B; Preoperative radiation therapy in the management of recurrent orbital hemangiopericytoma., In Press 2
    • Jackson TL, Arevalo V, Roberts D, Kim SK; Cataract Surgery in Cancer Patients: Its Impact on Quality of Life as Measured by NEI-VFQ, 2010
    • Bridgewater, L.C., Walker, M.D., Miller, G.C., Ellison, T.A., Holsinger, L.D., Potter, J.L., Jackson, T.L., Chen, R.K., Winkel, V.L., Zhnag, Z., McKinney, S., de Crombrgghe, B. Adjacent DNA sequences modulate Sox9 transcriptional activation at paired Sox sites in three chondrocyte-specific enhancer, 2003 Mar 1
    • Jackson, T.L., and Bridgewater, L.C. Examination of AP-4 as a transcriptional activator of the Col11a2 chondrocyte-specific enhancer elements., 2002 16:A4
    • Dr.Jackson and Prestige Laser and Cataract Institute volunteering at the uninsured HOPE clinic, July

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Acquired Coloboma
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Eye Disease
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Retinal Dystrophy
  • Retinal Hemorrhage
  • Retinal Ischemia
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Retinoblastoma

Brigham Young University
  • Other Education
    Service Mission for 2 years

Completed in 1997

Dr. Jackson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jackson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology