Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Todd Hobgood, MD
Dr. Todd Hobgood is a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon who specializes in both surgical and non-surgical rejuvenation treatments for the face and neck. At Hobgood Facial Plastic Surgery, his private practice in Scottsdale, he offers several popular options like facelift, necklift, BOTOX® Cosmetic, injectable fillers, rhinoplasty, and more. To learn more about Dr. Hobgood, please visit Hobgood Facial Plastic Surgery online today.

Hobgood Facial Plastic Surgery

8415 N Pima Rd Ste 120

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

• American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net
  • MedHealthInsurance
  • Meritain Health
  • National Elevator

Learn about Dr. Hobgood

Dr. Hobgood's Experience

Dr. Hobgood's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

• Chronic Sinusitis
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Sinusitis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Grafts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Ohio Wesleyan University
  • The Ohio State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Perkins Meridian Plastic Surgery Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Hobgood has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hobgood does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hobgood and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hobgood's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hobgood to family and friends
Dr. Hobgood's Performance
in Scottsdale, Arizona |
I highly recommend Dr. Todd Hobgood and his friendly professional staff. After much research and consulting with 5 surgeons, I chose Dr. Hobgood to perform my face/neck/eyebrow lift. I am SO happy I did! My results are amazing, and it has only been 2 months since my procedure! If you are considering facial cosmetic surgery, Dr. Hobgood is the most capable, professional, ethical, meticulous, skillful surgeon you will find. I wish it was possible to give him more than 5 stars!!!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Hobgood has changed my life! I had always contemplated getting a nose job since I was in 7th grade and I knew the minute I met Dr. Hobgood that he would be the one to do it. If you've never met Dr. Hobgood before, he is the most charismatic, genuine, and personable doctor I've ever met. He gave me the nose I should've been born with and it looks extremely natural. No one would ever know I've had anything done! I highly recommend seeing for yourself and scheduling a consultation with him!
in Anthem, AZ |
Dr. Hobgood is so knowledgeable, professional and very caring. I will never go anywhere else. He has a great sense of humor and makes one feel relaxed. I have been elsewhere previous to Dr. Hobgood and he repaired what the previous doctor messed up.
in phoenix, az |
Dr. Hobgood is one of the most professional physicians I have ever dealt with. He is kind, thorough and truly listens to you. I can not imagine recommending anyone as highly as I do him. I had a facelift and am very pleased. He is never too busy to answer a question and makes himself available as needed. I would rate him as excellent!
Chandler, AZ |
I had a Mohs procedure by my dermatologist to remove a basal cell carcinoma from my face. I had Dr. Hobgood close up the dime sized quarter inch deep hole in my face. A month later you can barely see it. Dr. Hobgood was very friendly and did a great job of explaining what he was going to do and the aftercare. My only complaint is I was asked to pay for the procedure in advance and was charged the full rate instead of the insurance rate. I had to request a refund for the credit balance.
in Mesa, AZ |
Couldn't find a better doctor who is more skilled, professional and talented. He has outstanding social skills, is confident, engaging and concerned about his patients. We interviewed three other cosmetic surgeons from La Jolla, CA to Scottsdale, AZ prior to meeting Dr. Hobgood. However, once my husband and I met with Dr. Hobgood for a consultation, we knew he was the right surgeon to perform my face lift procedure. Couldn't be happier. Grateful to have met Dr. Hobgood.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr Hobgood is the textbook definition of a Top Doc. I had a cancer event that required facial plastic surgery repair. Then, adding to the adventure, I ended up being a "challenging" healer. Cannot say enough about Dr. Hobgood's knowledge, professionalism, KINDNESS. I'm so glad my cancer doc sent me to Hobgood. Such a nice man on top of being an excellent doctor. Very hard to find these days. His staff is also the same, they are very supportive and positive. THANK YOU, so so much...
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Hobgood is the best. He is an expert at what he does and if you choose him for surgery, you will not need to worry or second guess anything. He is also a great person and will spend time with you, make you laugh and feel comfortable. I would recommend him a million times over.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Doctors like this are Rare today. I was so overwhelmed with a decision I made elsewhere, before I knew better. I found Dr Hobgood through realself.com. I had a very unfortunate experience elsewhere and my previous Dr was of no help in explaining why I was having the symptoms I was. I sought out the expertise of Dr Hobgood and he was very thorough in explaining to me what I was dealing with and how we could proceed should I choose that route. I certainly wont go anywhere else in the future!!
in Scottsdale |
Dr. Hobgood was very accessible...knowledgeable, kind, thorough, meticulous. He excels in all regards.
in Scottsdale, AZ 85258 |
Well the doctor is very understanding and helpful....the nurses are all friendly as well....had a good experience here.
in Chandler, AZ |
As soon as I met Dr. Hobgood I knew I wanted him to be my doctor. He is very kind, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. He spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions. I feel like my new nose is the nose I was always meant to have. I can’t express how much more comfortable I am in my own skin. The only regret I have is not having found Dr. Hobgood 10 years earlier!
in Chandler, AZ |
I have had several procedures over the years by other doctors and Dr. Hobgood is the best by far...all around great skills and bedside manner. I recommend him to all my friends and family. He and his staff are OUTSTANDING!
in Mesa, AZ |
My experience with Dr. Hobgood and his staff had been exceptional! I am extremely happy with the results of my surgery. I made sure to follow all of the post-op instructions and I had no complications! Dr. Hobgood and his staff are extremely kind and professional. I would recommend Dr. Hobgood to anyone who is considering cosmetic surgery!
Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Hobgood is an excellent doctor with the most caring bedside manner!
Have you seen Dr. Todd Hobgood, MD?
Are you Dr. Hobgood?

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
    Blue Alliance Network
  • CoreSource
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA