Dr. Todd Hillman, MD

Neurotology | Male

Pittsburgh Ear Associates 420 E North Ave Ste 402 Pittsburgh, PA 15212 Get Directions
Dr. Todd Hillman, MD
Dr. Todd Hillman, MD is a neurotology doctor who practices in Pittsburgh, PA. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Hillman is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital.

Dr. Hillman's Experience

See how Dr. Hillman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hillman

Dr. Hillman accepts 26 insurance carriers

Dr. Hillman is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hillman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hillman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hillman to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Hillman's Performance
Pittsburgh, PA |
The staff at this office is rude and uncaring. They do not ever answer the phones. The doctor just wanted to run lots of expensive tests and put me on drugs. Didn't listen to me as a patient.
Wheeling, WV |
Dr. Hillman would not do what my PT wanted done. Made me take a hearing test when that had NOTHING to do with the reason I was there. I have never been spoken to in that manner ever in my life. Others in the waiting room felt the same way. One patient told me that he would have me coming back for years. Has a God complex. Will not return to him ever!
Warren, PA |
Horrible horrible phone system. We are a REFERRING DOCTOR OFFICE and cannot get through even when we choose THAT OPTION (#1...then "O" but, there doesn't seem to BE an operator or any humans on staff)
in Allison Park, PA |
I have never had any issues with Dr. Hillman and respect him and his medical opinions. What ticked me off was the rec. staff who insisted today that I had not signed in and could not be seen after I had arrived 1/2 an hour early and spoke to her. Almost 2 hrs later the receptionist acted like she had never seen me before. I have never in my life had such an unacceptable experience at a Dr.'s office. The staff should be more pro-active and attentive to their reception area and surroundings.
Dr. Hillman has treated me for years and I highly recommend him, his staff and practice. He has changed my life from improving my hearing remarkably. Couldn't ask for a more, knowledgeable, caring and commited doctor.
Bobtown, PA |
I've had many complications with my ear over my lifetime. I had a BAHA implanted and have had trouble with it for years. After going back to my doctor to no avail, someone recommended Dr. Hillman. He not only listened, he believed me and then helped to resolve the issue. The BAHA didn't work for me but Dr. Hillman gives me hope we'll find something that does. Would recommend anyone with any hearing issues to see him. He is a world class Doctor, but more so a world class man.
in Apollo, PA |
Despite other glowing reviews, I didn't find this office impressive. My ears were damaged by my PCP who cleaned my ears with syringing. I now have severe tinnitus. Dr. Hillman didn't get the fact that I never had ear problems in my life until the day the PCP syringed my ears which was very uncomfortable. I had to tell him that the American Tinnitus Association does state that ear syringing can cause tinnitus especially when done improperly. Try Eye and Ear Institute.
Altoona, PA |
He's the best! Over the years I've had so many ear troubles. When I started seeing Dr Hillman last year, my right ear was operated on in December and it's been great ever since. He just did surgery on my left ear a few weeks ago and so far my ear is looking great! Dr Hillman is the best!
in Wexford, PA |
I wanted to see Dr Hillman but he made me wait 90 minutes after which I walked up to the reception and they informed me that there are still 2 patients ahead of me. They have no respect for other people's time. A doctor should respect other people and not allow double booking and make people wait this much. Anything over an hour wait time is ridiculous and proves lack of respect for your fellow human beings.
in Greenville, PA |
HAD COCHLEAR IMPLANT ON JANUARY 4. OVER THE EAR PART PUT ON FEB 11 WAS HEARING ABOUT 4 SECONDS AFTER IT WAS TURNED ON NOT ONE PROBLEM AT ANY TIME SURE WOULD DR. HILLMAN FOR A COCHLEAR IMPLANT
Have you seen Dr. Todd Hillman, MD?
Are you Dr. Hillman?

Compare Dr. Hillman

Dr. Hillman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurotology
      •  Board certified in Neurotology and Otolaryngology
      •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Hillman has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hillman's Board Certifications

• Ear Ache
      • Ear Disorders
      • Earwax Buildup
      • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
      • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
      • Head and Neck Cancer
      • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
      • Labyrinthitis
      • Otitis Media
      • Otosclerosis
      • Outer Ear Infection
      • Perforated Eardrum
      • Perilymph Fistula (PLF)
      • Sinusitis

University Ut

Completed in 2002

Allegheny Gen Hospital

Completed in 2003

Dr. Hillman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hillman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurotology

• ENT Surgery
      • Ear Surgery
      • Ear Tube Placement
      • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
      • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
      • Stereotactic Radiosurgery