Dr. Todd Hilbelink, MD

Dr. Todd Hilbelink, MD

Nephrology  |
Dr. Todd Hilbelink, MD is a nephrology doctor who practices in Portland, OR. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

5050 NE Hoyt St # B54

Portland, OR 97213

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Hilbelink

See how frequently Dr. Hilbelink performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Renal Hyperparathyroidism
Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
Kidney Disease

Dr. Hilbelink's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Nephrology

• Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Iron Metabolism Disorders
  • Vitamin D Deficiency
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis

• Hemodialysis
  • Peritoneal Dialysis

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine and Public Health
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Hilbelink has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hilbelink does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hilbelink and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hilbelink's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hilbelink to family and friends
Dr. Hilbelink's Performance
in Oregon City, OR |
During hospitalization for a serious illness, I was administered an antibiotic to which, as it turned out, I am allergic. It was nearly two weeks before it was discovered and corrected, but the damage was done. I lost over 80% of my kidney function. Dr, Hilbelink was called in as a renal specialist. Of all the doctors that I had contact with during this time, Dr. Hilbelink was the only one that would take the time to talk with me (rather than AT me) and explain what was occurring.
in Portland, OR |
Very personable and knowledgeable. Friendly relaxed atmosphere.
Portland, OR |
Dr.H is very comfortable to talk with about every facet pf kidney disease. He takes time to answer all of our questions.
in fairview or |
knowledgible friendly
in Portland, OR |
Dr Hilbelink is very personable and I would tell any patient who hasn't yet met him that they will like him. He knows the answers to whatever you may want to ask him about your condition.
in Portland, OR |
Dr. Hilbelink is very knowledgeable. He knows how things fit together, and can explain the ideas so that his patients get a much fuller picture than most doctors can give. He is very friendly and humble. I feel safe with him.
in Portland, OR |
I have been seeing Dr. Hilbelink since 2010. I was referred by my primary care doctor when I developed abnormal kidney function saying "you will like him" and I do. He is personable, friendly and extremely ready and able to answer my many questions. His care is professional but friendly. His office staff is also very competent and the atmosphere is pleasant. My kidney function has improved over the years I have been seeing him due to his excellent care.
in Portland OR |
I've been a patient of Dr Hilbelink's for ten years now, and he's always been absolutely wonderful. He explains lab results in a helpful way, is super friendly, and an excellent doctor.
Portland, OR |
Dr. H has a great manner with his patients. He is compassionate and kind and very good at his job.
in Portland, OR |
Dr. Hilbelinks visit is very pleasant one,doctor Hilbelink is very cooperative, explaining all problems clearly . Its big pleasure to visit ,his office.
Sandy, OR |
Dr. Hilbelink takes his time to talk to me about my kidney issues in a very personal way. He is a kind and caring doctor.
in Portland, OR |
I can't think of too many doctors that I have had over the years that I truly like...there's a few and he's at the top of the list. He is so good at explaining and answering all of my questions. He's a smart guy :) And I think that really tops it off is that he has a sense of humor.
in Portland, OR |
Dr. Hilbelink has been a great doctor for me. He thinks positively and acts proactively for patients. He kept researching my kidney failure until he came up with a possible drug to cure me - and it worked! He is easy to talk to and his office personnel are the best around. I would urge anyone with kidney problems to go see Dr. Hilbelink!
Portland, OR |
Good
in Portland, OR |
Dr. Hilbelink is an excellent and very knowledgeable and current and up to speed with the most recent research.
in Camas WA |
Excellent doctor!
in Portland, OR |
Dr.hilbelink is a very good doctor!!! He listens to me and he explains everything to me !!!!!
in Portland, OR |
Dr. Hilbelink is one of the best Doctor's I have seen. He explains everything to you in a way that you can understand and his staff is the best. I truly appreciate all of them and would recommend Dr. Hilbelink to all that needs a Renal Dr.
Portland, OR |
The time spent with Dr Hilbelink is always a pleasant one; he is very knowledgeable And always is patient with any questions I have. he also is very understanding. I always feel better after seeing him.
in Tigard, OR |
Dr Hilbelink solved my BP problem that mother Dr could, he is very skilled!
Have you seen Dr. Todd Hilbelink, MD?
Are you Dr. Hilbelink?