Dr. Todd Harris, MD

Practices General Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 1062 reviews.
Author:
Dr Harris listens to your concerns and questions. The staff are really friendly. Surgical staff will take very good care of you.
Author:
I'm very happy with everything.!!!!!
Author:
Great professionalism from Dr. Harris, his office staff and surgical team. Thank you!
Author:
Had a great experience with Doctor Harris. He was recommended to me and I am glad I saw him! Scheduling worked out great, he and his staff were attentive, and my surgery went well.
Very efficient procedure
Author:
I had the same procedure done several years ago and had a lot of pain. This time around, on the other side, I only had to take heavy duty pain Meds the night after the hernia repair surgery. Otherwise, I took over the counter meds for a day or two. The pre-op staff was great - cordial, efficient and informative. Dr. Harris was totally professional, answered all my questions and basically did a great job. The post-op staff was very good as well. Three weeks post-Op and I'm feeling great.
Author:
My experience with Dr. Harris was amazing. Extremely professional and my appointments and surgery went very smoothly. I highly recommend Dr Harris to anyone contemplating a hernia repair. I had an umbilical hernia repair and was only in a little bit of pain for two days. There is no sign of any scar anywhere. Miraculous.
Author:
Dr.Harris shows great compassion and is very interested in hearing the patient describe their concerns
Author:
The surgery was a very smooth process and recovery was as described by Dr Harris. The staff was all very helpful and they got all of the preapprovals for insurance for me, which was great! The surgery center staff took excellent care and helped the stress of surgery be eased.
Author:
He is a great communicator with patient and family. We were able to return home with confidence that Dr Harris would always be available for follow up questions.
Author:
Dr. Harris did a great job. Answered all our questions. Surgery went well. At 3 weeks after surgery I feel great. Almost at 100 percent.
Author:
This has been a very good experience. Thank you.
Author:
Excellent doctor. I'm amazed at the results already post 3 weeks!
Author:
Double hernia surgery and virtually 100% healed in less than three weeks! Dr. Harris is fantastic! Made me feel comfortable during initial consultation as well as pre-surgery. His follow-up care instructions were spot on and I actually healed ahead of schedule! Very nice and professional office staff as well. I highly recommend Dr. Harris if you're considering having a hernia procedure.
Author:
Very professional and to the point. Answered any questions I had
Author:
Could not ask for a better experience ! Highly recommend his professional service!
Author:
Dr. Harris was extremely helpful, professional and friendly. The surgery process was explained in detail and all of the staff was knowledgeable and available to answer any questions.
Author:
Clear communication and the office team is very efficient.
Author:
Great guy! Fast and direct. Upfront w all details.
Author:
Would highly recommend Dr. Harris. All appointments and scheduling were made with ease and in a timely manner. My wife said all the staff was so friendly and helpful the day of the surgery. All questions were answered. The web site is very informative and helpful.
Author:
Friendly, organized staff. Most importantly, outstanding surgical outcome.
Author:
Everything went smoothly, recovery was fast. All my questions answered. Great hernia doctor.
Author:
This procedure could not have gone any more smoothly. Dr. Harris is phenomenal. I instantly felt at ease and comfortable when I did the consultation and the surgery went amazing, the healing process was a walk in the park! I would recommend Dr. Harris to anyone and everyone!
Author:
Dr Harris was confident that he could repair my incisional hernia, even though a prior surgery failed. He operated successfully and so far the repair is holding! There was a complication from an allergic reaction to the skin glue, but he was very responsive to my questions and alleviated my concerns.
Author:
Top notch service, quick recovery, minimal discomfort, accolades to Dr. Harris, his staff & Surgery Center staff.
Author:
Excellent straightforward procedure, super friendly and helpful staff.
Author:
Life changing procedure. Everyone was informative and patient with questions.
Author:
Very non invasive surgery he miniml stiching. Back to work within 3 weeks.
Author:
Excellent service and great surgical outcome. Very happy!
Smooth and easy
Author:
I've got an embolization and the whole process was easy and smooth.
Author:
Dr. Harris was outstanding in his care and professionalism. The whole staff is fantastic, from receptionist to nurse and anesthesiologist. Very relaxed and friendly atmosphere which made an uneasy situation easy and comfortable. Thank you for everything!
Author:
Amazing doctor! Fast, efficient and talented!
Author:
Excellent surgeon with excellent experience and very helpful.
Dr H is Dialed in
Author:
Dr. Harris and his staff was fantastic. From start to finish. Great team. I would highly recommend him. Great service. Thanks
Author:
Doctor was excellent, very nice and make me feel comfortable. He's very knowledgeable... I would definitely call the doctor if I have to do this again, although I hope I don't have to go through another surgery lol.
Author:
2nd time around for me. I am confident I won't have to deal with this again. Dr. Harris performed an "industrial" repair this time?? and I'm sure it will work!
Author:
Outstanding team! Very easy surgery. Highly recommend Dr Harris and his team for Hernia surgery.
Author:
All well. It all went according to plan. Just get it done!
Author:
Dr. Harris was excellent, however the front office staff and nurse as well we're extremely rude on both appointments. The patients should never be talked to in a tone that is acusittory and rude. The amount of paperwork that is required for seniors especially is completely unnecessary and nobody could read and understand it given the mount of time to fill it out. The attention to patient's should be the priority not the computers, phone and rigid inflexible interactions that occurred twice.
Dear Anonymous, I am clearly sorry that my office didn't provide the flexibility and customer service that both you and I expect. We will improve our system and try to help avoid this situation in the future. In regards to the required paperwork, you are correct that it is extensive. Unfortunately insurance companies and the legal system are the root cause of most paperwork that we request. Patients are can arrive early and stay after their appointment to ensure they are comfortable.- Dr. Harris
Author:
Dr Harris is a personal, caring, friendly doctor.
Author:
Top professional in his field. Makes you feel at ease with his demeanor and his information. Being a sports person also was a plus. I would highly recommend Dr Harris.
Author:
Very good doctor I like it how work with he's team. Thank you very much dr. Harris for my surgery
Author:
Dr Harris is a completely knowledgeable and excellent surgeon in his field of practice. Very well respected in the Medical community. My experience is indicative of the same.
Author:
Dr. Harris and his team, including Anesthesiologist Dr. Becker are outstanding. I had my hernia repaired for a second time, and this time I did my research and went to see Dr. Harris. My procedure was done a week ago, and I am healing perfectly.
Author:
I have a hernia and went to see Dr Harris. He laughed when I told him about my symptoms and said I don’t think you have a hernia, or if you do it is a very small one. So I don’t need to do anything. He spent about 2 minutes with me. I had to tell my regular doctor I wanted a ultra sound to check. I do have a hernia and there are issues that could be serious. Dr Harris didn’t even have a test done to see what the problem was. I Have to have surgery. I would not recommend that anyone see Dr Harris
Don, I'm sorry you felt that I dismissed your symptoms and that I 'laughed' at you. We take EVERY patient seriously so that clearly isn't my goal. Ultrasounds and other x-rays are not always accurate so I base my decision to operate on patient symptoms, their story, and their examination. We don't have any record of seeing a 'Don' in the office recently so I cannot review your chart, but I suspect that is the situation in your case. I certainly wish you the best with your surgery, Dr. Harris
Author:
What a great experience start to finish. Dr Harris and his staff made me feel at home from my fist appointment through surgery and at my follow up appointment.
Author:
Very helpful on explaining the procedure.
Author:
I don't think this doctor is honest. I think he does a very good job at self promotion but that is about it. Like myself, I think he and his staff pressure most of his patients into leaving him good reviews. My experience with him was not very god at all. I would not go back to him.
Dear Anonymous, In my practice watchful waiting or observation is always an option that we support so any feeling of me not being 'honest' is certainly contrary to my entire offices agenda. We encourage patients to make their own decision on whether they want surgery or not. Regarding our reviews, we appreciate all feedback in my office, including yours. We are fortunate that most patients leave positive reviews which we greatly appreciate. Thank you for your comments, Dr. Harris