Dr. Todd Harris, MD

Practices General Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 1061 reviews.
Author:
Dr.Harris took excellent care of my recurrent inguinal Hernia condition. I trust 100% in his judgements and I think he is one of the best in his trade.
Author:
I'm so grateful to him! If there was a 75% chance that my umbilical hernia would get worse in the future, how nice to get it taken care of now. A week after meeting him, I had the procedure to have it repaired. Dr Harris does excellent work and is very skilled! Medicare covered the procedure. I would absolutely send anyone I know, in need of hernia repair, to him.
Definitely will recommend.
Author:
Overall great experience. From first visit to follow up everything was handed quickly and professionally. Website is a wealth of information.
Author:
Would definitely recommend. Entire process was seamless.
Author:
Dr. Harris and the team at California Hernia Specialist were great from start to finish. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Harris if you have hernia repair needs. This was my first surgery and was very nervous but his staff at the office and surgery center were phenomenal.
D
Author:
Dr. Harris was very professional and friendly I felt very comfortable on all my visits. I would highly recommend him.
Author:
Dr. Harris is the absolute best. Highly recommend him. His bedside manner is excellent very attentive and informative. He is personable and professional. His staff is exceptional.
Author:
Dr Harris was outstanding. As well as his team. Highly recommended!
Author:
GreatDoctor!!! Very patient orientated. Friendly, makes sure you know what is going on and why. I would recommend Dr. Harris to anyone. His office is easy to work with and everyone is friendly and most helpful.
Author:
Dr. Harris is a great Doctor and care giver. I received the best possible and utmost care from his office and staff. Hernia surgery went extremely well and my recovery went as best as expected. I am fully healed and back to normal, thanks to Dr. Harris. Highly recommended as Dr Harris is an exceptional Doctor and surgeon!
Author:
A first class operation from start to finish.
Author:
Everything was well planned and executed from start to finish. My concerns were listened to and addressed positively by staff and the surgical team. Thank you!
Author:
Dr Harris is one of the best experiences I have had. He recommended surgery for my Hernia and it was scheduled quickly. The surgery was one of the best that I have had. I immediately felt better and my whole body feels like a new man. Thanks Dr Harris.
Author:
Everything was excellent, Dr Harris has the best attitude and he is very friendly, he answered all of my questions in general I made a right division to see Dr Harris.
Author:
Everything went smooth, he was able to ease my stress. There was minimal pain and recovery was easy. As a registered nurse I was worried about complications and all the "what if's". No road bumps, should have had it done with Dr Harris over a year ago.
Author:
Dr. Harris did a wonderful job my hernia surgery. He was very calm and reassuring, and made a scary situation routine.
Author:
I would totally recommend Dr Harris. I originally went to another dr for consult, and was less then impressed. Very glad I sought another dr. Thanks again Dr Harris and all his team.
Author:
I was very pleased with Dr. Harris' level of experience , professionalism, and care provided as I made my decision to have Uterine Fibroid Emoblization surgery. My Ob/Gyn at Kaiser recommended Partial Hysterectomy as my only option, for a woman at age 50, having had previous fibroid treatment. Taking charge of my own health, research, and diligence led me to Dr. Harris. I am so happy that I made this decision. I have had positive feedback from others who went this route. The staff was very professional, and Dr. Harris is awesome. Not to mention, the beautiful office and caring atmosphere. I look forward to experiencing lighter periods, elimination of anemia, and no more discomfort during intimacy. No regrets!!! Looking forward to the future months as things get increasingly better.
Very satisfied with Dr. Harris
Author:
Dr Harris was awesome! My surgery went great and i am so happy with how my stomach looks and how much better I feel
Author:
Very good experience from start to finish. Professional staff, experienced doctor. Everyone recognized my circumstances and worked with all resources to get the job done efficiently and economically.
Author:
Very nice and relatable guy, knows everything about what goes on during and after hernias.
Author:
Had a great experience. Dr. Harris is an excellent surgeon, my recovery was as expected. Would recommend Dr Harris to anyone for treatment. His staff treated in a very professional manner.
Author:
Everything went well with ease
Author:
Very satisfied and recommend Dr. Harris .
Author:
I had a serjury of my Hernia on 03/29/19. Dr Harris did the serjury. I was ok from the serjury . his staff were very professional and Doctor did a great job! Same day from serjury I was good and looks I never had Hernia at all. I glad to did it with Doctor Harris!
Author:
I feel very lucky to have access to such an awesome Doctor with such an amazing staff!
Author:
The visit was excellent. I like the fact that Doctor Harris asked me if I had any questions; and I liked the way he explained things.
Author:
I usually don't write reviews but I want to say that my experience with Doctor Harris and his staff could not have been any better. I had an umbilical hernia repair and it looks and feels great. I would definitely refer anybody to Doctor Harris.
Author:
He's a great dr super nice and understanding. He really helped me, I'm so great full
Author:
Research led me to Dr. Harris. His reputation was so good that I drove 5-6 hrs. to see him rather than local general surgeons. I'm so glad that I made the trip. He and his entire staff are the absolute best. It's been several years since my repair and I've had no problems.
Author:
Office staff went out of their way to get me the appointment time I needed and surgery date. This was extremely important to me because my wife was scheduled to have bilateral knee surgery within three weeks from my surgery date. All worked out perfectly.
Author:
Everyone in the office are awesome and treated me like I was important to them
Author:
Highly recommend Dr. Harris!
Author:
He's not only a great surgeon, he's very courteous and friendly, and he sincerely cares for the patient.
Author:
Excellent Surgeon. Quick, highly skilled and efficient. I am a registered nurse, all the nurses at the surgery center raved about his sterile technique and surgical ability. I was told all the nurses at the surgery center choose him for their surgeon. As a nurse that was very reassuring.
Author:
Dr Harris was outstanding throughout. His entire staff and his process was great. Good listening, surgical skill, and empathy. Highly recommended.
Author:
Dr. Harris is personably and wasn't too busy to answer any questions I had. I suffered zero pain and discomfort and my recovery was easy.
Author:
Great doctor very caring & extremely informative about the procedure.
Author:
Thank you very much Dr Harris and his staff. I'm very lucky to have his to do my Hernia surgeon
Author:
Dr Harris did a wonderful job with my hernias!! The whole process went smooth and I had minimal pain. I recommend Dr. Harris highly!
Everything was excellent
Author:
Dr. Harris has been great! 2 weeks post-op and things are going extremely well!! Exceptional bedside manner
He's the best
Author:
Dr. Harris has performed surgery on me twice and once on my son. All three surgeries went fine with no post surgery problems. I would definitely recommend Dr. Harris to other family members and friends.
Author:
Very good surgeon give him an A++ strongly recommend to anyone who need a hernia repair. staff very friendly and very clean. Thank you Dr. Harris
Author:
Dr. Harris is a skillful surgeon. Everyone at the surgery center, including nurses and medical staff, spoke very highly of Dr. Harris which was very comforting and assuring for me.
Author:
Dr Harris listens to your concerns and questions. The staff are really friendly. Surgical staff will take very good care of you.