Dr. Todd Hagle, MD

Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Hagle

APAC Center Pain Management

4646 N Marine Dr Ste 8C Chicago, IL 60640

Dr. Todd Hagle, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Chicago, IL. He specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine anesthesiology.

Dr. Hagle accepts

Dr. Hagle accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Priority Health
Priority PPO
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Hagle treats your condition or procedure

4.0

Dr. Hagle?
Dr. Hagle's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Todd Hagle, MD
I have been struggling for years with Fibromyalgia, Raynaud’s and with that being said have been also misdiagnosed by many and treated as a human lab rat... Recently 11/2017 I had an emergency spinal surgery which has been one long toad to recovery. Doctor H. Is not just your general doctor who doesn’t give a crap about your issues, he is humble, kind and in my opinion the BEST pain management doctor I’ve seen in the past 15 years of dealing with my health concerns. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Hagle, MD?
Dr Hagle really has been helpful in controlling my chronic pain. He has performed injections which I was initially very scared of. He put my mind at ease and these were not painful at all. he has been thorough and attentive and allows me to have a lot of input in my care plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Hagle, MD?
I can’t tell you how glad I am to have found Dr. Hagle. He is always willing to take time to go over my concerns and explain my options for treatment. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Hagle, MD?
Dr.Todd Hagle is warm and understanding, interested in his clients wellbeing. Very committed to their successful recovery. He views their success as his success.... a rare practice, a welcomed breath of fresh air....... it’s always the best of us who believe they are simply doing their job, to display the sharpest contrast of those who are not...... no matter the profession. This man is truly adding merit to his profession. Thanks Dr. T. Hagle for all your efforts every day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Hagle, MD?
I’m so grateful I found Dr. Hagle. He is courteous, patiently listens to me, explains all my options, helps/tries different procedures, and listens to everything (I sometimes tell him he’s like my therapist bc he lets me talk and talk and he listens patiently.) He adjusts my meds according to what helps me most (some I want to wean off, prescribes me meds that aren’t as strong as ones I have and I want to get off of, and others I might need more of). I’m so glad I found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Hagle, MD?
Highly recommend Dr. Hagle, very professional and he really cares about his patients ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Hagle, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr.Hagle for about a year. I've been through a very difficult road and he's been very helpful,understanding and has looked out for my best interest with medical treatment for the nightmare that I've been put through he's shined some light at the end of the tunnel for me and kept hope in my recovery!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Hagle, MD?
Excellent dr. Has been working with me to find the best solution for my lower neck and back pain he's honesty the best doctor I've had thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Hagle, MD?
Have been seeing Dr Hagle for years. Excellent support and very helpful office staff. Dr. H. was very dedicated and worked diligently with me to provide relief of chronic lower back, leg and foot pain. Unfortunately, I moved. I want him back!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Hagle, MD?
Very hard to get information through to doctor. Office policy and practice let desk personnel (non-clinical) decide when they will get information to physician. Had run out of pain medication and CVS refuses to fill the Rx that physician had written. Unable to get physician to talk with Pharmacy (7times). Yes seven separate months desk staff decided that "it can wait until your next appointment - next month". Recently physician decreased number of pills per month without talking to me about it
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Hagle, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hagle?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hagle treats patients.