Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Haddon

OrthoArizona - Mezona Division

6116 E Arbor Ave Ste 118 Mesa, AZ 85206

Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Mesa, AZ and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Dr. William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in 1998 and specializes in podiatry.

Dr. Haddon accepts

Dr. Haddon accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Haddon's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Haddon's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ankle Sprains and Strains

Dr. Haddon treats Ankle Sprains and Strains more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Haddon treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Haddon treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Haddon treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Stress Fracture of Foot

Dr. Haddon has learned to truly appreciate the importance of people's feet for not just their mobility, but also for their general health and well-being in how they enjoy their lives.

• Podiatry

95.1219512195122%

Dr. Haddon?
Dr. Haddon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM
I had congenital bunions that were extremely bad. Not only was Dr. Haddon able to fix them, he was able to fix them with little pain. He was straightforward, honest, caring, and gentle. He is very passionate about his profession and it shows. I would trust him with anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM?
Dr Haddon is an excellent doctor. He treats his patients with compassion and as they were one of his family members. You cannot ask for a better caring doctor as he is. He always takes time in the visits to treat you as well as answer all of your questions and concerns. I only wish there was more doctors like him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM?
I have been a patient of Dr. Haddon for 11 years. He is by far one of the best doctors I have ever had. I was living in NY and broke my ankle for the third time in 4 years and the ER doc wouldn’t listen to my history and ended up using the wrong method to fix it. The next day I called Dr. Haddon and he returned my call, put me at ease and made sure to squeeze me in 2 days later during Christmas week. He will take his time with you and listen. He truly cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM?
Great caring doctor that actually listens to your concerns
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM?
He help my daughter walk her feet were so pronateted she couldn't walk. Dr Haddon operated on them and 10years later we're still thanking him A LOT. He also fixed torn ligiment in my foot. Great doctor !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM?
I was referred to Dr. Haddon by another podiatrist when my MRI showed a ruptured achilles tendon. I was able to get in right away for consultation. He performed surgery and guided me through the many weeks long healing and therapy process. I'm walking normally, without any pain. I respect Dr. Haddon's knowledge and professionalism.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM?
Todd Haddon has worked with my entire family. We could not have had a better doctor. From broken toes, broken feet to orthotics and general foot health. Dr Haddon has kept a family of athletes always on the “right foot.” You could not ask for a doctor to care more about his patients and be there when you need him most.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM?
I went to see Dr. Haddon after a car accident injury which wouldn't heal. You never feel like he is rushing to the next appointment, but he will spend enough time with you to understand your injury. My recovery time after surgery was smoother than I expected, and I am very happy with the results. If the time comes when I have another need, I would absolutely see Dr. Haddon again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM?
Dr Haddon is brilliant. He operated on both my feet one year apart for bunions. Both operations were successful. I was driving within days, and went dancing after 2 weeks, as the pain was negligible. (he was NOT impressed about the dancing issue). He is very kind and caring.
wonderful care ----- always cheerful--1st rate surgeon
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM?
Dr Haddon did an excellent job of outlining what to expect of my planned bunion surgery, before, during and after the procedure. The surgery went quite well, as did all of my follow-up visits. I am thrilled with the outcome, and heartily recommend him for his medical expertise and people skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM?
Brilliant doctor, up on all the latest medical advancements and extremely compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM?
Dr Hoddon was a life saver , Because of him I’m functioning 100% and life is good again . Thank you for what you have done for me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM?
Dr.Haddon is a very good foot surgeon. My daughter is 13 yrs old with a genetic disorder called Sotos Syndrome... (the bones grow faster then her muscles) it will make the children's feet pronate. Dr. Haddon put in pins which TOTALLY fix her feet and ankles when she was young. Now she is almost 14 yrs old and has absolutely no foot problems today. We appreciate everything Dr. Haddon has done for us as a family :) The Pollards
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM?
Dr. Haddon's bedside manor with my 13 year old son was excellent! Dr. Haddon was honest and kept him informed of the process. I couldn't have been happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM?
Dr Haddon corrected my bunion and deformed toes which had resulted from years of Rheumatoid Arthritis. He was so kind and did such a beautiful job of giving me a new foot. I can now wear shoes that fit again and am no longer ashamed or embarrassed to reveal my toes. Thanks Dr Haddon !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM?
Dr. Haddon did reconstruction surgery on my right foot in December 2015 and most recently my left foot in December 2016. Both were "grotesquely deformed" as he described them but I must agree. I had problems with my feet most of my adult life and as I got older they only got worse. It was time to do something and I was referred to Dr. Haddon by one of his colleagues. He did a great job on both. Personable and witty. I would recommend him to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM?
I had a severe fracture dislocation when I tripped while out running. I was extraordinarily lucky to have Dr Haddon as my surgeon. Not only did he do an excellent job of repairing my leg, he has provided terrific followup. With my post-op visits he always takes his time, answers my questions, and tells me what to expect in the future. With his expert care, I expect to be running again. A surgeon that can make a long distance runner happy can make anybody happy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM?
Extremely competent and balanced. Suggested a treatment that was simpler, less invasive, and very effective. In fact, I HAD BEEN TO FOUR OTHER SPEICALISTS, AND HADDON WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO RECOMMENDED IT!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Haddon, DPM?
Amazing Dr!!!! Very knowledgeable and excellent with kids!!!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Haddon?

OrthoArizona - Mezona Division

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Haddon treats patients.

Compare Providers