Dr. Todd Guyette, MD

Dr. Todd Guyette, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

Proliance Hand, Wrist and Elbow Physicians 12911 120th Ave NE Ste H10, Kirkland, WA 98034 Get Directions

Dr. Guyette believes surgery is just one option; many of these diagnoses can be successfully managed without surgery with a coordinated approach including therapy, medications, and patient education. Even though his focus is on the upper extremity pathology, it is important to recognize that these problems commonly affect the whole patient ... their work, recreational activities, and even simple daily tasks ... and their treatment must be undertaken in that context.Read more

Dr. Guyette's Experience

See how Dr. Guyette's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Guyette

Dr. Guyette accepts 35 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Guyette has admitting privileges.

Dr. Guyette's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Guyette to family and friends
Dr. Guyette's Performance
Renton WA |
Recommended by my shoulder surgeon after I had some hand numbness after rotator cuff repair. Really educated and reassured me that nothing needed to be done. He was great in that regard, but what makes him exemplary is his call 6 months later to just check in. He called not out of obligation, but because I believe he cared. Enough said.
Lake Stevens, WA |
Dr. Guyette was the last of 7 doctors I consulted and I wish he had been the first! He is the ONLY doctor to consult if you're having hand issues. He went immediately to the source of the problem and was able to explain my diagnosis and demonstrate through manual testing on my hands the extent of my injury. He explained the cause of the injury, what I could expect during my recovery and long term expectations of the impact of my injury. I was floored that he was the only doctor of all 7 that I h
in MonroeWA |
In my cat rescue work (which I had been doing for 30 years), for the first time I as bitten HARD. I did not think much of it since I had endured many scratches and bites. But 8 hours later, the swelling had reached my shoulder. I was very lucky that. Dr. Guyette saw me and even came in that night and did emergency surgery. Thanks to him, I have complete use of my right hand. One bite required seven slices in my hand.
Redmond, WA |
I was referred by my regular doctor for my thumb arthritis. Dr. Guyette took care of me, the injection has helped a lot.
Renton wa |
He fixed my dupytrens on my right small finger... No pain after the surgery! Such a fast recovery I signed up for my other hand next month!
Seattle, WA |
As a retired orthopedic surgeon, I am particularly critical when I am forced to see one myself. Top notch surgeon, physician, and person.
Bellevue, WA |
He ended up operating on both my arms for pinched nerves. I have had a lot of surgeries through the years, but he is the only one that called me personally afterward - says a lot about him.
Kirkland, WA |
The worst staff I have ever experienced and if the staff is this bad then I don't trust a doctor that picks a staff like this...
in Medina, WA |
I could not be happier with the treatment I've received from Dr. Guyette for my Dupuytren's Contracture. He is friendly, reassuring, caring, extremely competent, and he has a good sense of humor. I both like and trust him.
I was being treated by another hand surgeon and not making progress... My hand therapist recommend Dr. Guyette and an injection later my wrist feels the best is been in years.
in Bothell, WA |
Dr. Guyette performed surgery on my left elbow. My injury was sustained due to an on the job injury and he was extremely helpful to me navigating my way through L&I hoops. He quickly identified my problem and the surgery results could not have been better. I am extremely grateful for his help and for his kindness along the way. i would highly recommend him to anyone with elbow issues.
Have you seen Dr. Todd Guyette, MD?
Are you Dr. Guyette?

Compare Dr. Guyette

Dr. Guyette's Care Philosophy

Dr. Guyette's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Guyette has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Guyette's Board Certifications

• Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Fracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Extra-Articular Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Intra-Articular Fracture
  • Joint Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Union Memorial Hospital/Curtis National Hand Center

Completed in 2002

University of Southern California

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Guyette does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Guyette and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery