Dr. Todd Furness, DO

Dr. Todd Furness, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Todd Furness, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Draper, UT. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Furness is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital and Lone Peak Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Furness

Video

Dr. Furness' Experience

Dr. Furness' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• High Cholesterol
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University-Idaho
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Des Moines University
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Botsford General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • St Josephs Hospital Health Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Furness has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Furness does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Furness and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Furness' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Furness to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Furness' Performance
in Anchorage, AK |
My wife, a nurse at IMC, referred me to Dr. Furness's office following military retirement. Dr. Furness and his staff are respectful, attentive, timely, and always on target. Among other things, they closely monitored my hypertension, flushed earwax build-up that prevented me from hearing, and got me through 2 kidney stones in as many years (including referring me to specialist for kidney stone surgery). Even though I recently moved to Alaska for work, I'm keeping this excellent doctor as my PCM
in South Jordan, UT |
Dr. Furness is a compassionate and caring provide. He takes the time to get to know you and goes "the extra mile" for you. I would, and have, recommended him to others looking for a new family care provider.
South Jordan, UT |
Dr. Furness takes time to listen to you, and explains issues/concerns very clearly.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Furness is thorough and takes the time needed to give the best care possible. He answers all of my questions and addresses my concerns. I've never felt rushed as he takes the time needed to get to the bottom of my problems. I've always had a positive experience when I see Dr. Furness..
in Highland, UT |
Dr. Furness and the Lone Peak Family Medical group have far exceeded my expectations. I've received generally good care in my lifetime as a service member, and the care provided by Dr. Furness is equal or better to any treatment I have ever received in every way. Dr. Furness is very thorough, meticulous, absolutely competent, and he listens better than just about any doctor I've ever seen. He is committed to my healing, and he truly cares about my well-being. I have total confidence in him.
in Idaho Falls, ID |
Lone Peak Family Medicine is a great place to go for all of your medical needs. I have been a patient there for over 20 years. When I moved to Idaho Falls, I tried several Physician services here and was very disappointed so I travel from idaho back to Utah to get the best possible care. Both Dr. Furness and Dr. Jack spend time with each patient and actually LISTEN to the patient. If you are looking for medical care and a permanent Physician, I HIGHLY recommend Lone Peak.
in South Jordan, UT |
Dr. Furness was very friendly and a great guy!
in Draper, UT |
I visited Dr. Furness with questions about varicose veins, hormones and a lingering cold. He didn't offer recommendations. I had to push him to order lab work and to refer me for treatment of veins. He ordered only lab work for hormones, not thyroid, or other common things to check. I showed him my lab results from 2 years ago to use as a baseline, but he didn't bother to order tests for any of them again except the hormones. He also messed up on a Rx refill I asked him to write.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
He is more of a referral service. He will google the symptoms right in front of you and then refer you to a real doctor. His office never returns calls and they use a third party referral service to clear the referrals that he inevitably writes through your insurance who wont bother to call you back for two weeks or more. The office is more concerned about billing the insurance companies than treating patients.
Salt Lake City, UT |
He is extremely understanding, cares about his patients well being, and listens to what you have to say/complain about your ailment/illness no matter how significant or insignificant. He has never cut me off or shortened what I am telling him though times I have definintly been very distressed and my complaints at times are not necessarily anything he can fix. But he is very kind and listens to my full list of ailments/issues. He is incredibly compasionate.
Have you seen Dr. Todd Furness, DO?
Are you Dr. Furness?

Visit Dr. Furness

Dr. Furness accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Altius Health Plans
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA