Dr. Todd Florin, MD

Dr. Todd Florin, MD

Clinical Cardiac ElectrophysiologyMaleAge 59

Dr. Todd Florin, MD is a Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist in Aventura, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Aventura Hospital & Medical Center and Memorial Hospital West. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Florin to book an appointment.

South Florida Electrophysiology

South Florida Electrophysiology21110 Biscayne Blvd Ste 403 Aventura, FL 33180

West Florida Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery

West Florida Cardiology Physicians LLC8333 N Davis Hwy Fl 4 Pensacola, FL 32514

• Practices at Top Hospital America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Florin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Florin

Dr. Florin

My experience was amazing. Everything was explained to me in a manner that I was able to understand. What I like the most with Doctor Florin was that he made me feel comfortable about a procedure I was afraid of. He is knowledgeable, thorough, friendly, and on top of all, funny. His expertise is at the cutting edge of his electrophysiology field. Doctor Florin, I say: Thank you to you from the bottom of my heart. God bless you.
FRANTZ J. GILLES – Feb 26, 2021
Thank you so very much for your kind words. It is...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Florin, MD?
Dr Florin is always attentive, gives practical information and advice, aware of latest technology, works with other doctors and seems to be a genuinely caring physician. He actually saved my life.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
Patricia – Feb 26, 2021
You are far too kind and fine me too much credit....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Florin, MD?
Dr. Todd Florin basically saved my life. My heart was 160 beats per minute for several months. After having Catheter Ablation twice, my heart become "normal". After one year I stopped taking all heart medications. he is an amazing doctor!
Boris Shendelis – Aug 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Florin, MD?
After a long history of arrhythmia, I had a heart attack at the same time I had was having my usual heart rhythm issues. The situation became complicated and of my team of cardiologists and doctors, Dr. Florin stood out as the one doctor who really listened to me and took the time to really work through my issues to a solution. I've been treated by dozens of cardiologists in my life but Dr. Florin stands out as the best!!! Not only that but of all my previous doctor's he's the one who found the right combination of medications to help my hypertension. I'd give him 10 stars if I could!
Michael Cowles – Aug 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Florin, MD?
I feel so in debt with the best dr I ever encountered !Dr Florin basically saved my life .I had a heart ablation that lasted 5 Hours (apologies from my “ticker”)and totally 100% cure .I was at point that I blacked out,and my heart was 170 beats per minute ,at least 3 times per week.Dr Florin your talent and expertise in your Craft ,gave me peace of mind and after the surgery I never ever had another episode .Thank you so much God bless you and continue saving lives !All my gratitude Mara Pereira I am now 76 ,Working full time in high heels and enjoying life .You are always in my thoughts and prayers .
Mara Romano Pereira – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Florin, MD?
Dr. Todd Florin is exceptional. He is patient, personable, knowledgeable, and thorough. He also has a wonderful and rare gift for explaining things beautifully. He is exactly what a doctor should be! I took my mother in for an exam, prior to a surgery, and he gave her the medical clearance she needed and the peace of mind that I needed. I usually have lots of questions, but his explanation was so good that it answered all my questions before I even asked. It was such a pleasure meeting him, and I look forward to the next visit.
Nancy in Coral Gables, FL – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Florin, MD?
Excellent doctor, professional, competent, patient, knowledgeable, kind After a series of dreadful experiences in the Ft Lauderdale area decided to turn to the Mount Sinai where I found the usual professionalism. They saved my hart and my health.
Fort Lauderdale – Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Florin, MD?
Excellent ,Dr.Todd Florin is very knowelegble, extensive experience in Cardio Electrophysiology, very kind,profesional.
Antonina OConnell in Miami Aventura, FL – Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Florin, MD?
I want to thank Dr. Florin for allowing me to feel like my self and Healthy once again,After having Very Strong Chemo I develop severe case of Arrhythmia A fib and A flutter, I was refer to him by my Cardiologist Dr. Leonard Pianko after exam he told me I need to have a procedure call CryoAblation,He explains everything to me so I could understand in such a caring manner,After the procedure what a different it made,Dr. Florin is Amazing warm and considerate he cares Excellent Professional Elect.
Joyce Juhmi in Miramar, FL – Aug 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Florin, MD?
Excellent ElectroPhysiologist. Excellent advise as to my condition. Well recommended. Works out of 2 Hospital’s.
May 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Florin, MD?
Dr. Florin is extremely knowlegeable and very thorough. His review of my symptoms and concerns, and extensive previous records, has given me a hope for the future that I did not believe possible. His expertise is at the cutting edge of his field in electrophysiology, as I have visited pioneers of certain ablation techniques from across this country, Europe, and Japan. After 30 years of anguish, I have finally found hope. Thank you, Dr. Todd Florin, GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Robin M Sealander in N Miami Beach – Apr 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Florin, MD?
My experience with Dr. Florin was amazing. I had a ablation With Dr. Florin just a few days ago and my experience with him before and after the procedure was incredible. The first thing I loved was that he explain everything to me in a manner that I understood and he made me feel comfortable about the procedure. He’s very knowledgeable and friendly. Also I would like to add that thanks to him I will be able to pursue my dream career as a police officer. Thank you, Dr. Florin!
Reiny Hernandez in Miami, FL – Mar 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Florin, MD?
I want to thank Dr Florin for allowing me feel like myself and healthy once again. He's an amazing Dr and a very kind and warm fellow; and to me that is very important. I would recommend him to anyone I care about because I know they will be in the best of hands.
Roger Prunhuber in Hallandale Beach, Florida – Mar 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Florin, MD?
Just a few years ago I had a severe case of arrhythmia , I could not exercise, which I loved doing all my life, Something as simple as walking became a problem. My cardiologist referred me to Dr. Todd Florin. After an examination, he scheduled and performed a cardiac ablation and what a difference it made! Since my procedure, I have not had a single recurrence of arrhythmia. I went back to my daily exercise routine including running. Any doctor can prescribe, but only a few good ones can heal
Peter S. in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Feb 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Florin, MD?
Dr. FLORIN’S staff were very kind and helpful with all things. Dr. Florin himself was very sweet, kind ,and considerate listening to me and taking the time and patience to explain to me about my condition and in depth information on the prescribed medicine for my heart to prevent stroke. My experience with Dr.Florin and his staff have been of the best I’ve had in any doctors office I have been to. He’s a highly educated, professional, and most of all dedicated doctor, which is rare these days..
ZOILA STOJANOVIC in SUNNY ISLES BEACH – Feb 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Florin, MD?
My cardiologist recommended Dr. Florin for cryo-ablation. Before the procedure, Dr. Florin was professional in his demeanor, and inspired trust and confidence in explaining the choices I faced, the chances of success, and what could be still be done, should the procedure not work. I was and remain impressed with his skill. He is a wonderful doctor. I recommend him without reservation.
Jan 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Florin, MD?
I was stuck over Xmas with the need for an ablation procedure For two weeks was not able t get thru to any doctors, Dr. Florin, reopening after New Years was the first doctor to respond to my messages and he had me in his office the same day, and scheduled me for the procedure on the following monday. Merle his assistant is a wonderful caring person who set everything up for me.
Jan 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Florin, MD?
Almost a year since my luck brought me to Dr. Florin. I was looking for a competent electrophysiologist to take care of my atrial fibrilation . This doctor is not only caring but his bedside manners are highly recommended. Since my first visit, he took all his time to listen to my problem and assured me that he will get everything under control, which he did. I will strongly recommend Dr. Florin to whoever is looking for a super cardiologist/ electrophysiologist
Suzy Nerette in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Dec 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Florin, MD?
After my primary doctor (Dr. Franco) referred me to Dr, Londono for an irregular heart beat (who labeled himself "the plumber", Dr. Londono referred me to Dr. Florin "the electrician". All of these doctors were great. Dr, Florin is FANTASTIC. He has a great bed side manner. His office is super thorough and efficient. If I could give him 6 stars that would not be enough. Dr. Florin did a cryoablation procedure for my AFIB and I am feeling great. A big thank you to Dr. Florin and his staff.
Jo Ellen Albert in Miami Shores – Sep 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Florin, MD?
When I needed to fix My Afib problem , I did alot of research about the surgeons that will perform on Me . Dr Florin was recommended by His peer & My Medical search . I had My Afib operation done 6 months ago . I got better everyday . the operation was smooth & clean & I was able to go home the next day . Everything worked out as described . I couldn't thanks Dr. Florin enough .
Ken W. in Miami, FL – Jul 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Florin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Florin?

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Florin's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Florin's Top Procedures and Conditions

Heart Disease

Dr. Florin treats Heart Disease more than 85% of his peers

Dr. Florin treats this condition more than 85% of his peers

Ventricular Tachycardia (VT)

Dr. Florin treats Ventricular Tachycardia (VT) more than 81% of his peers

Dr. Florin treats this condition more than 81% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Ventricular Tachycardia, Catecholaminergic Polymorphic, 1
Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine

Dr. Florin performs Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine more than 80% of his peers

Dr. Florin performs this procedure more than 80% of his peers

• Atrial Septal Defect
  • Atrioventricular Block
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardioversion
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Chest Pain
  • Chest Pain Evaluation
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Angiogram
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Defibrillator Implantation
  • Electrophysiological Study
  • Electrophysiology
  • Endocarditis
  • First Degree Heart Block
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Block
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart Disease
  • Hypotension
  • Implantable Loop Recorder
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
  • Long QT Syndrome
  • Mitral Valve Disease
  • Mitral Valve Regurgitation
  • Mitral Valve Stenosis
  • Mobitz, Type 2, Heart Block
  • Nuclear Stress Testing
  • Palpitations
  • Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO)
  • Pericardial Disease
  • Pericarditis
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening (PAD)
  • Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test
  • Treadmill Stress Test
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease
  • Vascular Surgical Procedure
  • Ventricular Fibrillation
  • Ventricular Tachycardia (VT)
  • Wolff-Parkinson-White Pattern

Dr. Florin accepts

Dr. Florin accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
Golden Rule
Preferred PPO
Select HMO
Tricare

You the patient are the most important person to our practice. We strive to give you the best possible care. We have highly skilled and trained Interventionalist...Read more

Dr. Todd Florin is board certified in Cardiology and in Cardiac Electrophysiology. He graduated from New York University School of Medicine and completed...Read more

• Cardiology