Dr. Todd Evans, DMD

Dr. Todd Evans, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |

Dr. Todd Evans, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Temple, TX. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

Waterford Dental Specialists

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Evans

Dr. Evans' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Evans "My name is Dr. Todd Larry Evans. I was born in Kadoka, South Dakota, and raised in Colorado, Kentucky, and Illinois."

This content was provided by Dr. Evans My name is Dr. Todd Larry Evans. I was born in Kadoka, South Dakota, and raised in Colorado, Kentucky, and Illinois. I am a Board-certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon who received my undergraduate degree in Chemistry from Murray State University in Kentucky and my Doctorate in Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from Southern Illinois University-School of Dental Medicine in 1991. I completed my residency at University of Oklahoma Health Science Center in Oklahoma City, OK, in 2001. I was an active duty officer in the US Navy from 1992 to 2005, with duty stations including Groton, CT, Pearl Harbor, HI, Naples, Italy, and Camp Doha, Kuwait during the current OIF. I am a diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and belong to a number of organizations: AAOMS and Texas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. I have devoted my professional career to all aspects of OMS practice with special interests in implants, orthognathic surgery, preprosthetic surgery, dentoalveolar surgery, trauma, and facial cosmetic procedures. To keep abreast of the latest developments in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, I have always exceeded the continuing education requirements of Texas. My hobbies include playing tennis, spending time with my wife and kids, and working on my small farm.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Bone Grafting
  • Jaw Surgery

Education data for Dr. Evans is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Evans has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Evans has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Evans does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Evans and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Evans' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Evans to family and friends
4.3
based on 18 total reviews (11 with comments)

Dr. Evans' Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr. Evans was awesome and so was Catalina!! Of course everything started with Danielle up front. I have felt in great hands the entire process. During the procedure Catalina was so very kind and gentle and continued to reassure me because I was very anxious but Dr. Evans also continued to go...more
Dr. Evan explained every step. The staff is friendly and helpful.
The wait was somewhat long to see the doctor, but overall the experience has been fine. The video was outdated.
Awesome
i TRUST dr evans for me to trust a dentist means he is very good

Are you Dr. Evans?