Dr. Todd Elmore, MD

Dr. Todd Elmore, MD

Neurology  ·

Dr. Todd Elmore, MD is a neurology specialist in Springfield, IL and has been practicing for 23 years. He specializes in neurology.

Neuroscience Center

421 N 9th St

Springfield, IL 62702

• HAP Insurance
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Elmore

See how frequently Dr. Elmore performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gait Abnormality
Thrombosis
Headache

Dr. Elmore's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Elmore "Inspired by our Franciscan values of Respect, Care, Competence and Joy, HSHS Medical Group providers are devoted to elevating the patient as the focus of our existence. We will prioritize our decision-making to place the needs of our patients first. Our promise of Patient-First Care integrates the latest technology and innovation with highly personalized, competent care designed to provide you with a five star experience. We believe that every encounter with a patient is an opportunity to create an outstanding patient experience. We will work in tandem with patients to determine their best options for care, while respecting their individual needs and motivations. We will strive to build trust with our patients so they will understand that we always have their health and best interest at heart."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• SOUTHERN IL UNIV SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • So Ill University School Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • So Ill University School Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Elmore has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Elmore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elmore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Elmore's Reviews

2.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elmore to family and friends

Dr. Elmore's Performance

GOOD

I was referred to Dr. Elmore by my primary physician. I fainted and had a concussion as my head hit the concrete sidewalk. I shared that I have headaches and pressure in my head. I also shared that I have trouble with loud sounds, bright lights, memory and remembering some words while conversing....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
absolutely no bedside manner. Sarcastic and gives feeling of not caring. pompous attitude.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option