Dr. Todd Drexel, DO

Dr. Todd Drexel, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Todd Drexel, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Bowling Green, KY and has been practicing for 15 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Graves-Gilbert Clinic

201 Park St

Bowling Green, KY 42101

Learn about Dr. Drexel

See how frequently Dr. Drexel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Pain
Vaginal Surgery
Gestational Diabetes
high

Dr. Drexel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Osteoporosis Screening
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• DES MOINES UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED & SURG
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Drexel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Drexel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Drexel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Drexel's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Drexel to family and friends

Dr. Drexel's Performance

Dr Drexel has been absolutely wonderful. He treated me during my miscarriage and current pregnancy. He takes care of his patients. He listens and is reassuring. I trust him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Drexel has been amazing after I had a horrible experience with another OBGYN in GGC. He took time to talk with me and answer questions. He was gentle and the whole process (initial exam plus a follow up procedure) was quick and relatively painless. His staff was wonderful and explained to me in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I waited an hour to see him. He spent 10 minutes with me and told me that he would call me with results from my X-ray. After a week of me calling him, a nurse called me back finally. Worst experience ever.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr drexal was the only one that would out my pregnant daughter in the hospital for her hyperemesis. We was with dr granese and she let my daughter loose 30 lbs in her first trimester without hospitalizing her. Went to see dr drexal for a second opinion he immediately put her in the hospital. It was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is completely incompetent and cold to his patients. He takes less than 5 minutes per patient. I do not feel as though he did a very thorough job with appointments. Dr. Drexel was also TERRIBLE about calling in my birth control--I was going a week after each month with no birth control pills due...more
Are you Dr. Drexel?