Dr. Todd Deutch, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Deutch

Advanced Reproductive Center

435 N Mulford Rd Ste 9 Rockford, IL 61107

Dr. Todd Deutch, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Rockford, IL and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Tulane University of Louisiana in 2001 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Deutch accepts

Dr. Deutch accepts the following insurance:

Alliance Health Care
Alliance Health Care PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Choice
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO
The Alliance
The Alliance PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Deutch treats your condition or procedure

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Oligomenorrhea
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Deutch

Dr. Deutch?
Dr. Deutch's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Todd Deutch, MD
Dr. Deutch MD was a perfect fit for our infertility situation. After 2 years of dealing with other infertility doctors I decided to find a new doctor. I am glad I did because I am currently pregnant thanks to Dr. Deutch and his staff! He contoured our infertility strategy to fit our situation. He and his staff monitored me every step of the way to make sure I was doing well. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Deutch and his staff to help you on your journey to start a family/add to your current family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Deutch, MD?
My husband and I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Deutch and his staff. All of them have been such blessings during a time of heartache and struggle while we tried to start a family. From the first phone call to the last consultation, we felt truly cared for. His staff is exceptional and responsive. I never waited long for a call back. Dr. Deutch is professional, knowledgeable, and a truly warm and caring doctor. We felt we had the very BEST doctor! And now we have a baby on the way!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Deutch, MD?
I was looking on line for the best Reproductive doctor in my area and I truly found the most amazing doctor I have ever met in my life. To go through IVF is difficult enough and the last thing anybody would want to have a doctor who does not care. The entire process with Dr. Deutch and his staff was so easy and with minimal pain. The level of care and response cannot be described in two words because at the end of it all both my husband and I were left speechless. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Deutch, MD?
Dr. Deutch was the best doctor I have ever had. Our ins covered 5 Drs in IL. There was 1 Dr within 45 minutes of us but I had heard all negative reviews and did not want to go that route. I live 2 hours from Dr. Deutch's office and the drive was 100% worth it. Dr. Deutch was incredibly nice, sympathetic, genuine and knowledgeable. We now have healthy 6 m old twins after the 1st try thanks to Dr. Deutch and his amazing staff! His nurses were so caring and friendly, I actually miss seeing them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Deutch, MD?
Dr. Duetch is hands down the best. Him and his staff are incredible. My experience going to his facility will never be forgotten. At a time I felt so vulnerable... Dr. Deutch and his team made everything so comfortable. And thanks to him and his staffs undivided attention to the details...we are pregnant!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Deutch, MD?
We felt welcome and supported throughout our entire journey. We cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Deutch, his nursing staff, billing, and receptionist. Our questions and worries were always respected and addressed. Infertility is something we never imagined and we are so blessed and grateful for Dr. Deutch and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Deutch, MD?
He is our doctor, who helped us after 2 prior unsuccessful attempts elsewhere. We trusted Dr. Deutch and we are now in 3 months pregnant from the firs attempt. We are extremely happy and are very thankful and appreciative of him and his whole team. We recommend Dr. Deutch wholeheartedly to anyone who may be in similar circumstances such as ours. Thank you Dr. Deutch for all your great work, attention and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Deutch, MD?
We originally went to Dr. Deutch on a recommendation from my OB. We liked that he has personal experience in infertility.He ended up not being a good fit. 3 IUI's as well as 3 IVF, and the results were horrible each time. We switched doctors and got pregnant on our first try, resulting in a MC. Second try and I am 26 weeks with our miracle baby. Dr. Deutch is good if he can pinpoint your issue. Otherwise, find someone that is willing to work to find out what your infertility issues are.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Deutch, MD?
This was a very tough process that was made easier by having thoughtful, friendly, and knowledgeable people on your side. I am very thankful for Dr. Deutch and his staff's help in completing our family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Deutch, MD?
Dr. Deutch is amazing. He is very gentle and compassionate. He is also very knowledgeable and will take the time to explain everything in a way that is easily understood by a non medical professional. I can honestly not say enough wonderful things about Dr. Deutch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Deutch, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Deutch?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Deutch treats patients.