Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Todd Cooper, DDS
Dr. Todd Cooper is originally from Canada, although he lived in several different countries growing up. When he was five years old, his family moved to Southern Asia and lived in Pakistan for a few years. They moved to India for 10 years, and then Singapore for four years, where Dr. Cooper attended an American high school. In 1990, Dr. Cooper returned to the United States so he could attend college in California. Dr. Cooper went into oral surgery because he wanted to be involved in corrective jaw surgery, facial reconstruction, and the treatment of patients with traumatic injuries. He was inspired by the idea that he could help those in dire situations completely restore their function, appearance, and confidence. Dr. Cooper aims his focus on treating patients effectively and efficiently with less emphasis on the latest and greatest and more emphasis on compassion and individualized care. He believes in treating each patient like they are family and recommending the treatment he would suggest for any member of his own family.

512 N Young St

Kennewick, WA 99336

Learn about Dr. Cooper

My care philosophy has always been to treat my patients exactly how I would treat my family, and recommend the same treatments to them that I would if it were my brother, sister, or father sitting in front of me. I want to provide every patient with the most effective and efficient treatment for their needs and achieve an outstanding result.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Pacific Union College
  • Diplomate, American Board Of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
    Other Education | Completed 2005
  • Diplomate, National Dental Board Of Anesthesia
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Cooper has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cooper has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cooper does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cooper and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cooper's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cooper to family and friends
Dr. Cooper's Performance
in Pasco |
Have been here for 2 wisdom extractions. Have had good experience. Staff is very nice Dr Cooper was very good and helpful. Brought my daughter here too awesome jobs done.
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible, Susana. Our entire staff strives to give each and every patient the best possible experience and outcome, and it means the world to us when we receive feedback like yours.
in Richland, WA |
The visits were simple, dr. Cooper explained everything clearly to me and I was presently surprised with how quick and painless the surgery was.
Thank you, Tyler. It is great to hear that you experienced no pain in your procedure and recovery. It is vital to our business to know how we are doing, and we are very thankful that you took the time to let us know we are on track and providing exceptional care. This is our top priority.
in Kennewick, Wa |
Coming in for my appointment I was nervous, but both the nurses and the doctor were fun to talk with and were very sweet, easing my nerves. They were all friendly and considerate, making my visits quick, comfortable and pain free. Very happy with my experience here.
Thank you, Ally. It is great to hear that you experienced no pain in your procedure and recovery. Feedback like yours helps us ensure that we continually give all of our patients the best possible experience and outcome. We are truly grateful to you for letting us know how we are doing.
in Camas, WA |
I wasn't scared for the beginning part of it.
in Kennewick,Wa |
Staff very friendly and helpful. I had no pain or issues, all went very well. This is my second wisdom tooth removed and it was a better experience that I anticipated!
Hi, Brian. We are pleased to hear that your wisdom tooth extraction procedure went well. We are thankful that you took time out of your day to let others know about your positive experience coming to our practice. We appreciate it more than you know.
Kent, WA |
I got my wisdom teeth removed by this dentist. I was nervous at first but they were very friendly and made it very comforting and easy! Highly recommend.
Thank you for recommending our practice. You were an absolute pleasure to work with. Our entire staff strives to give each and every patient the best possible experience and outcome, and it means the world to us when we receive feedback likes yours.
Tooth literally was out in 1 minute.
Thank you for the 5-star review, Bryan! We are thankful that you took time out of your day to let others know about your positive experience coming to our practice. We appreciate it more than you know.
in Prosser, WA |
I had an impacted, painful wisdom tooth. Dr. Cooper got me in quickly and took the tooth out no problem. Wow! Definitely recommend.
in Prosser, WA |
Thank you for getting me in quickly. Dr. Cooper is Awesome!
We are glad we were able to fit you into the schedule. We do our very best to accommodate patients' needs. Thank you for sharing your positive experience and leaving us a review.
in Richland, WA |
Dr. Cooper goes above and beyond in his practice. I had mini implants that we tried to get my upper jaw to take but it just would not happen. He was very patient with me and we tried what we could. I am very thankful that we tried and he went well beyond anything I could have expected. I highly recommend him to anyone, the staff were amazing as well. I never had a problem with wait time or appointment schedules. I am sure in time I will be back.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to take care of you! Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you in the future.
in Kennewick, WA |
Dr. Cooper is an excellent oral surgeon. My procedure went very well--much easier than I anticipated. Dr. Cooper is highly-skilled, kind, considerate, and very calm. I would absolutely recommend him to friends and family.
Your kind words have made our day! Thank you for being such a wonderful patient.
in Hermiston, or |
I was nervous going into treatment, but I was glad to know that they treating me very well and I had an amazing experience.
We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us!
in Kennewick, WA |
It was a definitely a good experience. I was nervous going in to the surgery, but they made everything easy. It was much better than I expected. Dr. Cooper also took into account my phobia of needles, which I greatly appreciated.
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Please tell your friends and family!
Prosser, WA |
Its all good!
Thank you for the 5-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for choosing us.
Doctor cooper and his staff were very professional when I had my wisdom teeth were taken out. They were very quick, and he seems like he genuinely cares about you health.
Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
in Prosser, WA |
Dr. Cooper was very thorough! Spent time with me explaining my procedure before getting started. Thank you Dr. Cooper and Sylvia
Our pleasure! Glad to hear you had a 5-star experience. If you need anything in the future, we'd be happy to assist.
Seattle, WA |
I had a great expertise with Dr. Cooper. Staff were really polite and very helpful.
in Burbank, WA |
Amazing experience with my 11 year old. She was so nervous about her surgery. However Dr. Cooper and Kaylee really put her at ease. She was home in less than an hour in no pain. As a parent I loved the extra explanation that Dr. Cooper gave to my daughter about the steps of the surgery. Thank you so much!
Prosser, WA |
Easier than I thought! Thanks Dr. Cooper
in Richland, Wa |
Wisdom teeth removal was very quick, Cooper was very straight forward and I like that.
in Kennewick, WA |
Great doctor walks you through your whole procedure and that really helped me with my anxiety because there were no surprises.
It means the world to us that you had a great experience. Thank you for the review! Please tell your friends and family!
in Pendleton, OR |
When my 13-year old son fractured and dislocated his jaw, Dr. Cooper provided him and our family excellent service. Dr. Cooper was extremely knowledgeable and professional, yet incredibly compassionate at the same time. We are grateful for his patience and understanding in how to work with an active, scared boy going through a rough experience. I am thankful we were referred to Dr. Cooper by our pediatric dentist and highly recommend him and his staff to anyone.
Thank you! We appreciate the recommendation and we would be happy to assist you and your friends and family in the future. Please tell your friends and family!
in Kennewick wa |
Went real smooth. Took just a few min to get my wisdom teeth taken out. Didn't feel a thing.
We are pleased to hear that your procedure went well. Thank you for the 5-star review! Please tell your friends and family!
in Pasco, Wa |
We had an amazing experience with Dr. Cooper. He removed my sons wisdom teeth and was very caring, patient, and answered any questions we had. The rest of the staff was awesome as well!
in Portland, OR |
Everyone here is super nice and they get it done fast.
in Kennewick WA |
I hate Dentists. I hate Surgery. Doctor Cooper did such a nice job with my surgery that I had less pain after having my wisdom teeth removed than I did dealing with them for months prior. If you have any nervousness about seeing Doctor Cooper, give him a try. Zero complaints.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We truly appreciate the kind words. Please tell your friends and family!
in Kennewick wa |
Amazing service and care..entire experience I would actually rare a 20 out of 5..dr.cooper explained every step so well..extremely helpful.
in Pasco |
Very excellent Dr and staff!!
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Cooper and his assistant were great. Thank you
in Pendleton |
Dr Cooper was very patient and he explained everything to me so I knew what to expect. Wendy was very friendly and helped put me at ease.
in West Richland, WA |
Dr. Cooper was amazing. On a scale from 1-5 dr. Cooper and his staff were a solid 10!! He extracted a tooth that was deep in my chin and explained the pain level and the inflammation I would experience. I chose to be awake for the procedure and did not feel ANY pain or discomfort whatsoever. That was a different experience. Following days my whole face was swollen but I had NO pain whatsoever. I would definitely recommend dr. Cooper and his staff (good job Wendy) to all my friends and family!!
in Kennewick |
Everyone was very friendly it was great. Made me feel I didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you.
in Hermiston |
Pleasantly surprised surgery was not as scary as I thought. Thank you Dr. Cooper!
in Richland, WA |
Its not often you can credit someone w/literally saving your life, but its what Dr. Cooper did!! 2014, I was rfrrd by my dentist while recovering from infection & left side of my face was swollen. Dr Cooper removed loose (floating) tooth & did a biopsy. Sept 12, 2014, @ 11:30 he called & told me results were back & I had breast cancer in my jaw. He'd already made an appt w/doctor to set up radiation treatment. 2 yrs later, he is still working my case with my chemo team. He saved my life!!!
in Boardman, OR |
Had a great experience so surprised Dr. Cooper made my experience easy. Great place
Kennewick, WA |
Dr. Cooper conducted facial reconstruction surgery after I was badly injured in an accident. He was very good about immediately fitting my emergency into his busy schedule. He had a pleasant bedside manner, while also being completely up front about the risks involved. He explained everything in the procedure from start to finish, and was very good about making sure any questions I had were answered. Throughout the surgery, Dr. Cooper continued to maintain a professional manner and was very re
in Kennewick |
Fast, not as much pain as I thought I would!
in Richland, wa. |
Dr. Cooper is an excellent surgeon. My implant and extractions healed quickly, and i did not have any problems. His work is the best, and i recommend him highly. His follow up is also excellent. His staff is very professional as well.
Seattle, WA |
Dr.Cooper was a good doctor and asked all the right questions. He was considered the patient.
Seattle, WA |
The blanket before the surgery was so nice. The staff was nice and everything went smoothly.
in Kennewick, WA |
Dr. Cooper explained everything he was doing, and carefully answered any questions I had. I would not hesitate to recommend him and will return if I have a need to do so.
in Pasco, WA |
Dr Cooper was very kind and professional. I had a great experience and would recommend him to anyone :)
in Pasco, WA |
Fantastic, getting a call from Dr. Cooper at the end of the day to check on me after my surgery was great. Smoothest surgery I've had, for someone who doesn't do well with surgery, best medical procedure I've experienced! Thank you!
Los Angeles, CA |
The experience was great thanks to Dr. Cooper
in Pasco, WA |
Dr. Cooper has a wonderful 'bedside manner'. I felt very relaxed and confident in his abilities. He kept me informed of what to expect and what was going on. I healed quickly and am very thankful for a pleasant experience extracting a tooth. He was careful so I could get an implant. I felt he was meticulous and took good care of me.
in West Richland |
They got me right in, answered all my questions and did a great job. I understand that my wisdom teeth were a little tougher to remove, but I healed quickly and that speaks volumes to me. I definitely recommend Dr Cooper and his staff.
in Kennewick, WA |
Dr. Cooper and his staff are awesome. They took good care of my son and did an excellent job. They were respectful and courteous. I would recommend anyone to go to him. They cared enough to ask him how he felt and answered all of his questions. They get an A+ for what they do.
in Kennewick, WA |
Horrible, make sure that you have them tell you about their policy first. My child went in to have surgery. They took us back and I was told that I could not stay during the surgery. It would have been okay if I had been told first about the so called policy. Their excuse is that even doctors pass out when watching family members having surgery. Really! I am in health care. And just Sorry you feel that way Is all they have to say. I would not recommend this Doctor or facility to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Todd Cooper, DDS?

Visit Dr. Cooper

Pasco, WA 99301
Trios Women's and Children's Hospital
900 S Auburn St
Kennewick, WA 99336

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.