Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Todd Case, MD
Dr. Todd Case, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Case is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center and Tucson Medical Center.

Profiles Cosmetic Surgery Ctr

4741 E Camp Lowell Dr

Tucson, AZ 85712

Learn about Dr. Case

Dr. Case's Experience

Dr. Case's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • L a Co Usc Med Center
  • University Of Az College Of Med

Dr. Case has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Case does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Case and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Case's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Case to family and friends
Dr. Case's Performance
Tucson, AZ |
Loved my results!!!!
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Case was incredible. I had breast implants and I am SO happy with my results. He has a great personality and so does the front office staff. I was really nervous initially but they all made me feel really comfortable. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.
in Tucson, AZ |
I chose dr case after researching him and seeing his work but my decision for choosing him was because my sister had her breasts done and being able to see his work in person, and after 14 years after her surgery they still look fabulous. He made me feel very comfortable and u feel I am in great hands.
in Palm Springs, CA |
Dr. Case did my tummy tuck, and he did an amazing job! I'm only 2 weeks post op and even with some swelling you can defiantly see how perfect my tummy will be after I am completely healed. I love the fact that Dr. Case is very straight forward and gives you the facts like it is, he doesn't beat around the bush or even sugar coat anything. He's a very honest and talented doctor. I drove from California and its about a 5 hour drive to the office but it was completely worth it! Best doctor ever!!
Tucson, AZ |
I visited a total of 5 plastic surgeons and it was between him and another surgeon (both had different methods so it took little longer for me to decide)....however, I trusted Dr Case more because he has more reviews at different websites that I trusted him more than the other Dr. On the consultation, he was VERY patient. He listened to all concerns/questions. He took his time while the other 3 Dr's gave a not so great 1st impression for me so I quickly declined their services.
in Tucson, AZ |
Eyebrow and neck surgeries and breast augmentation. All aspects of the care, including the surgeries themselves were very satisfactory.Dr. Case validated our concerns and desires, fully informed us, answered questions both before and since the surgeries with respect and patience. i continue annual followups.The youthful appearance that chronic ailments stole from me, Dr. Case helped to restore. Now the person I see in the mirror is a reflection of the real me.
Have you seen Dr. Todd Case, MD?
Are you Dr. Case?