Dr. Todd Carranza, MD
Dr. Todd Carranza, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Devens, MA and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Carranza has extensive experience in Psychotic Disorders. He graduated from UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER in 1998. He is affiliated with Roger Williams Medical Center. His office is not accepting new patients.
Taravista Behavioral Health Center85 PATTON RD Devens, MA 01434
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Carranza
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Carranza treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Carranza treats other conditions, please contact the office at (203) 915-0432.
Psychotic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that cause severe mental symptoms and disconnection from reality, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, and substance-induced psychosis.Compare with other Psychotic Disorders specialists.
Dr. Carranza is experienced in the area of Psychotic Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Carranza's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Carranza's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling
- Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
- Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Cocaine Addiction
- Combination Drug Dependence
- Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
- Delusional Disorder
- Dementia or Depression Screening
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Dissociative Disorder
- Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Homicidal Ideation
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Marijuana Addiction
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
- Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
- Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Nondependent Opioid Abuse
- Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
- Opioid Dependence
- Paranoid Personality Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
- Psychological Evaluation
- Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
- Somatoform Disorders
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
- Suicidal Ideation
- Tobacco Use Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Carranza accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.