Dr. Todd Cable, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Dr. Todd Cable, MD
Dr. Todd Cable, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Augusta, GA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Cable is affiliated with University Hospital, Doctors Hospital and Trinity Hospital of Augusta.

Dr. Cable's Experience

See how Dr. Cable's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cable

Dr. Cable accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Cable is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Cable has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cable's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cable to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Cable's Performance
Augusta, GA |
Hes a great Doctor!
Evans, GA |
Dr. Cable is a very caring doctor who answers all my questions and is very willing to spend the time necessary to ensure I am fully informed of the treatment options. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is dealing with constant pain & discomfort. The doctor has established his own practice after leaving Augusta Back. An excellent doctor!
Evans, GA |
Dr. Cable has been my pain management doctor for three years. I highly trust his judgement and would recommend him to family and friends without reservation. In addition to possessing a well-rounded knowledge and referral base, he is a compassionate physician.
Augusta, GA |
I find Dr. Cable to be very professional and well organized. He covers all necessary explanations with sufficient detail. In addition, he is very likable and witty. I trust him to a high degree, and right now, for the first time in several years, I have no back pain!!
in Martinez, GA |
i have been seeing DR. TODD CABLE since 2007. DR. CABLE is an excellent diagnostician as well as a LISTENER(to your physical complaints, and any other medical problems that affects your condition). He has helped manage my pain and his number one priority is to make and keep me and others comfortable. I HAVE NEVER HAD A DOCTOR WHO SITS AND LISTENS AND THINKS WHAT YOU SAY IS SIGNIFICANT IN YOUR HEALING!! He is open to phone calls 24/7. DR.TODD CABLE RESPECTS patients He's a WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING
in Aiken, South Carolina |
I saw Dr. Cable twice when he was with Augusta Back. I had been in a lot of pain with both my rib cage and my hand when I went to him. As he began asking me questions I started crying. He said I was just depressed and prescribed me an antidepressant. I told him I was not depressed, I had been suffering for quite some time before I came to him and I just wanted some type of relief. Not long after I saw Dr. Cable I had to see an orthopedic doctor and had to have surgery to my hand.
in Grovetown, GA |
Doesn't care about his patients.
in North Augusta, SC |
Dr Cable has been my doctor for 16 years. He is very professional and actually cares about his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Todd Cable, MD?
Are you Dr. Cable?

Compare Dr. Cable

Dr. Cable's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Cable has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cable's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine

Dr. Cable does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cable and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

St George's University

Graduated in 1989

St Michael's Med Center
      Maricopa Med Center
      University Ky

Dr. Cable does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cable and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

Dr. Cable does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cable and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.