Dr. Todd Bell, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 62 reviews.
Author:
Dr Bell is very professional yet very caring. I would not go to anyone else for my shoulders.
Author:
Dr. Bell performed arthroscopic knee surgery on my left knee. He always takes the time to answer all your questions and review everything with you. He and his staff at both the Hixson office and their surgical center are great! I never felt rushed and left with all the information I needed to ensure a great recovery. Sometimes there’s a long wait in the office but he’s worth it.
Author:
Dr. Bell surgically repaired my left humerus fracture. The repair was extensive due to multiple fractures of the bone. The surgery and recovery was very successful. I am thankful for his surgical skills and for his team of health care providers that were involved in restoring my health from this injury.
I
Author:
He was great. I felt very confident in all of the information he gave me and was very comfortable. Would highly recommend.
Author:
Long wait, as with most doctors. Friendly staff. Dr. Bell was helpful and to the point.
Author:
I needed to have my left shoulder looked at, I called Monday and had appt on Tuesday. There were no hassles. Dr Bell and his staff were awesome.
Author:
Very positive, he takes his time , listens and explains everything very well
Author:
Dr. Bell was timely, professional, and caring as was his nurses and staff. I would recommend him to anyone having orthopedic issues.
Author:
Very nice Dr. but the wait time was ridiculous. Got there at 9:15 and was still there at 11:30. As a whole he was helpful and thorough but I was disappointed that I waited that long
Author:
I had RCR surgery and Dr Bell was awesome. He has great bedside manners and he explains everything thoroughly. I would recommend him to anyone!!
Author:
Do you truly want a doctor that cares about what you're going through and gives you all the options available? Dr. Bell is the man for the job. He and his staff are very friendly and professional. I would recommend them 10 times over.
Author:
Dr. Bell performed meniscus surgery on both of my son's (14 yrs.) knees. One for a tear and the other to cut down an extra large meniscus that would be susceptible to tearing. He is very personable, spoke to my son and I in layman's terms and made sure all of our questions were answered. Follow-up appointments were conducted in the same manner. Would highly recommend Dr. Bell.
Author:
dr. Balis excellent and certainly a professional. He answered any questions I had, and I was quite satisfied with the surgery he performed on my shoulder. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
Author:
Dr. Bell instantly makes you feel comfortable??
Author:
Dr. Bell is amazing! I could not have asked for a better doctor. He explains everything&&makes sure he goes over any questions or concerns you may have. Very good bed side manners. Would recommend Dr. Bell to anyone!!
Author:
Dr. Bell is a good and caring doctor. Be prepared to wait up to 2+ hours once you arrive for your appointment. It seems he's behind before he even sees his first patient. My problem is with the scheduling staff. Even with an appt card and confirmation call, I've shown up for an appt only to find out he's at another location. Once they failed to put the appt in the computer, but I had a card. ALWAYS get an appt card, check the portal, and call to confirm. However, the portal is wonderful.
Author:
Dr. Bell is accessible and patient. He has cautious approach but willing to listen to ideas and commentary.
Author:
He is an outstanding physician, super patient and literally one of the nicest guys
Author:
After the diagnostic tests didn’t show anything that would reveal what was going on with my knee and also an assessment that had no defining answers, he did diagnose with the most likely possibility and was correct. My knee is getting the right treatment and is doing much better.
Author:
Very pleasant experience for initial evaluation and consultation
Author:
Dr. Bell is very kind and caring. He is very knowledgeable. He answers all your questions and makes sure you understand. I trust him fully! He did surgery on my shoulder, had to reattach my bicep. He made me feel at ease during my surgery. I highly recommend him!
Author:
Dr Bell does a good job of explaining your condition and your options for treatment.
Author:
Dr Bell did a great job on my shoulder. Explained everything before the surgery, what to expect and then showed me everything he did after. He was very nice and thorough I really the time he took with me.
Author:
Dr. Bell always took time to explain my injury and how we could proceed. Never pushed surgery but left it up to me if need to revisit at later date. Would definitely recommend to anyone with shoulder injury.
Author:
Dr Bell is professional, kind and thorough. He discussed his concerns and outlined a course of treatment for me. I’d highly recommend him!
Author:
Dr. Bell was very courteous and explained things with different options thoroughly. Took his time and really assessed what was going on.
Author:
Dr. Bell is very professional and knowledgeable. He operated on my shoulder last year and I was very pleased. I recently had a check up on both knees. I would recommend him very highly to anyone.
Author:
Dr. Bell is extremely professional ans thorough. He took thr timr to explain in detail each option available for treatment and the benefits and risks of each one. I never felt pressured into making a decision on the spot.
Author:
Dr. Bell is the best orthopedic surgeon I’ve ever dealt with. He’s always been my first choice. He’s done two surgeries on my knee and helped me avoid a surgery on my shoulder by doing physical therapy that was successful.
Author:
My daughter is seeing Dr Bell for knee injury. He and his staff are very friendly and professional and have taken their time with our visits to make sure the treatment plans are understood fully. I have had to call day of pains and was able to get in with hardly any wait times most of the time same or next day. My family has seen a few different doctors in this group for varies injuries and surgeries and they are all great. I would not trust any other orthopedic group with my families care.
Author:
Very straight forward with you. Lay's out your options and executes his plan wonderfully. Highy recommended.
Author:
Dr Bell is thorough and does not rush into a surgical answer. He is thorough and kind and has a great dr-patient relationship.
Author:
I wouldn't have wanted to have gone to any other doctor. He's the nicest person ever. He knows what he's doing and is very good at it.
Author:
My experience with Dr.Bell has been very good .I would highly recommend him if you ever need shoulder surgery.
Author:
Dr. Bell was very thorough and answered all of my questions. He really put my mind at ease about my injury and recovery.
Author:
Dr. Bell diagnosed an injury to my shoulder that had been over looked by other medical personals. I would definitely recommend him to all my family and friends !
Author:
Dr. Bell was very thorough in examining me & showed me my MRI results. Seemed genuinly interested in my injury. He made me feel welcome. His Dr/patient relationship is one all Dr's should model. I feel very confident letting him operate on my shoulder.
Author:
Dr. Bell would highly recommend by me.
Author:
Dr Bell has been very attentive and detail oriented as we spoken about my daughter's injury and surgery. Everything has gone wonderfully well and her recovery has been excellent. I would highly recommend.