Dr. Todd Beatty, MD

Dr. Todd Beatty, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |

Dr. Todd Beatty, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Arvada, CO. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

Mile High Otolarynogology, LLC

6870 W 52nd Ave Ste 207

Arvada, CO 80002

• Cofinity
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Beatty

See how frequently Dr. Beatty performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ear Ache
Earwax Buildup
Nosebleed

Dr. Beatty's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Beatty "At Mile High Otolaryngology we strive to provide quality patient care, to every patient, every day. As specialists in the field of ear, nose, and throat care, as well as head and neck surgery, our physicians stay current on the latest methods and procedures to provide the best care possible to their patients."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Colorado At Denver
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • St Lukes Mc
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Med Coll Wis

Dr. Beatty has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beatty does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beatty and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beatty's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beatty to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Beatty's Performance
in Denver, CO |
Would recommend to anyone with and ears, nose, or throat problem. I have had chronic nose bleeds for years and after cauterizing my nose 1 time with 1 stick I haven't had a nose bleed since. He was quick and too the point instead of giving me a number of unneeded tests to determine that I needed a cauterization ( which would have cost me a fortune) he simply took a look and said give me two minutes and fixed me right up. He followed up with me not long after and was very caring as to my needs.
in Westminster, CO |
Very thorough and professional!
in Denver, CO |
Before you agree to any procedure, get a second opinion. He used over 100 silver nitrate sticks on my nose and then strongly suggested a septoplasty surgery which cost me over $3000. The surgery worsened my condition and now I am required to see a specialist who said the damage he caused to my septum is irreversible. The damage is so severe that it has become life threatening, requiring a blood transfusion and loss of work. I may never be able to work again because the damage is so severe
in Grand Lake, CO |
After 30 years of being misdiagnosed with asthma and given a plethora of inhalers, as well as rescue inhalers, Dr. Beatty has transformed my life by fixing my very bad deviated septum. I had lost so much hope and faith in Dr's, through the years. I thank Dr. Dave Goodman allergy/asthma specialist who also helped me with my diagnosis and Dr. Beatty who transformed my life. I was struggling to breathe so bad, and now I feel 20 years younger. Thank you Dr. Beatty for giving me a new life.
in Broomfield, CO |
Chronic Sinus Issues, visited on 8/16/2016. Took 10 days to get an appointment. Font staffs OK, waiting time OK. Total examination time by nurse: < 10 minutes (including preliminary hearing-loss test). Total examination time by doctor: ~= 1 minute. WHAT A JOKE!!! Quick look in my ears, nose. Asked to say ahh and told that nasal spray prescription is sent to my pharmacy. Doctor not interested in symptoms (didn't allow any time for it), didn't explain treatments. Rushed all the way through...
Evergreen, CO |
I was having problems after a fusion on c 5,6,7 vertebrae in my neck. As it turned out a screw from the original surgery backed out and put a hole in my esophagus. I was unable to eat, sleep and was losing a lot of weight 2 1/2 years after the original surgery. After another unsuccessful surgery and another procedure to help my swallowing problem, my primary care physician sent me to Dr. Beatty to get another opinion. He fixed my problem and after over 2 yrs I have not had any complications!
in Denver, CO |
Took over two weeks to get an appointment. Front counter staff was fine, but I spent more time waiting then being examined. Total examination was about 5 minutes (quick look in my ears, nose and a fast say ahh) and the recommendation was a CT scan. Seemed rushed and not interested in my concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Todd Beatty, MD?
Are you Dr. Beatty?