Family Medicine  |
Dr. Tisha Williams, MD
Dr. Tisha Williams, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Murrells Inlet, SC. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital.

4040 Highway 17 Unit 104

Murrells Inlet, SC 29576

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Williams

Dr. Williams' Experience

Dr. Williams' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• MERCER UNIV SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Phoebe Putney Mem Hospital

Dr. Williams has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Williams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Williams' Performance
in Murrells Inlet, SC |
Dr. Williams is always kind and has a lot of time to listen to my needs. I really believe she wants the very best for me and my husband. She even see's my dad who is almost 87 and treats all of us as if we were her only patient.
in myrtle beach, sc |
Highly recommend Tisha and her staff. Part of the Tidelands group.
in Durham, NC |
She orders tests that are completely unnecessary, that I asked her not to do. I had to pay the entire lab bill out of pocket, $798.00. She would not even return my calls to discuss.
in Murrells Inlet, SC |
I have only had good experiences with Dr. Williams and her staff. It is very easy to get lab work which is usually done in the office. I have recommended her to a friend and she is also happy with her compassionate care.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Dr. Tisha Williams is very compassionate, I have seen here for the last 5 years, she takes the time to listen and is very thorough in evaluating your problem(s). I understand that her practice is no longer accepting new patients. I heard that she has approximately 6000 patients. The disappointing side to her practice is her support staff, both front office and nurses. They appear stressed, often inattentive, curt & miserable! They sometimes forget to call in scripts!
in Murrells Inlet, SC |
Their office management is lacking to say the least and from what I can gather they've taken on way too many patients. TWICE, I called up there and they wouldn't see me even though I was already a patient. Then, come to find out today, I get a letter from a collection agency saying I haven't paid her office. I'm staring at both copies of checks that have cleared the bank. I understand we are in our careers to make money, but don't treat people like a number.
in Conway, SC |
Dr. Williams is a great Dr., but her office staff is not well managed. They put my name on another patient's blood work. I called them, when I received the bill from the lab. Nurse Dot insisted it was my blood. I explained that I never had a blood test, and it was a mistake. She had me very upset, as she refused to admit a mistake occurred. The practicing manager is nice, but it took a long time for her to correct the error with the lab. It took 3 months to clear this mess up. I'm done with them
in Pawleys Island, SC |
Best Doctor I have ever had. Dr. Williams and her staff take medical visits to whole new level. They are all so wonderful and listen to every symptom, ailment, and worry that you may have. I have and will continue to recommend this office.
New Providence, NJ |
the front desk staff is unfriendly and not helpful. The earliest time frame to get a nurse or dr to call you back is 24-48 hrs which is ridiculous! Too many complaints to list! I gave this office several chances until I realized its time to change.
Have you seen Dr. Tisha Williams, MD?
Are you Dr. Williams?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Grand Strand Health – Grand Strand Medical Center

Visit Dr. Williams