Dr. Tish Landrum, MD

Dr. Tish Landrum, MD

Family Medicine | Female

7777 W 38th Ave Unit A118 Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 Get Directions

Dr. Tish Landrum, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Wheat Ridge, CO. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Landrum is affiliated with Lutheran Medical Center.

Dr. Landrum's Experience

See how Dr. Landrum's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Landrum

Dr. Landrum accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Landrum has admitting privileges.

Dr. Landrum's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Landrum to family and friends
    3.6
    Dr. Landrum's Performance
    in Golden, CO |
    I had been with the practice Foothills Family Medicine since I was a little girl. (About 45 YEARS!) Dr. Landrum became my Dr., after my Dr. of MANY years left the practice. Dr. L. didn't want to take me as a patient, due to the meds I have been taking for over 20 years. She didn't feel comfortable prescribing them and said that Lutheran SLC 'sisters' wouldn't allow her to!? (Her nurse told me this.) I'm now being shoved out the door to someone else. I have never felt so abandoned by a Doctor.
    in Golden, CO |
    Received wrong type of flu shot at my non-appointment. Made appt a month in advance and scheduler put us in for labs only. Staff refused to see me even tho I was having a cancer biopsy in a few days and needed to discuss those issues...
    in Denver |
    She was the first Doctor to actually listen to me. And I was sent to her by my Aunt . I have sent my husband and daughter both to her.
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr. Landrum is AMAZING, she is one of the most understanding and caring doctor I have had. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a Doctor who will listen and respond to needs. I have never been told I couldn't be seen when I needed to have an appointment.
    Arvada |
    Dr Landrum is one of the most caring people I've ever seen. She truly cares about you, physically, emotionally and spiritually!!
    Aurora, CO |
    It is impossible to be seen if you are sick, having to wait four days for an appointment. It is hard to schedule an appointment, especially when you are on hold for 20 minutes. The schedulers are very rude. I am switching practices, which is unfortunate because I truly like Dr. Landrum. She needs to hire more professional help.
    Have you seen Dr. Tish Landrum, MD?
    Are you Dr. Landrum?

Dr. Landrum's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Landrum has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Landrum's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Landrum does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Landrum and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Indiana University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Landrum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Landrum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Landrum does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Landrum and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.