Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD

Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD is a cosmetic dermatology specialist in Daytona Beach, FL and has been practicing for 13 years. She specializes in cosmetic dermatology and internal medicine.

Tinuade Olusegun

140 S Beach St Ste 402

Daytona Beach, FL 32114

• We do not accept health insurance

1 board action Found
  • Unprofessional Conduct (3/3/2017)View details
No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Olusegun's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Olusegun?
Dr. Olusegun's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Tinuade Olusegun is an amazing Dr. She is very Professional & the most thorough Dr I've that I have ever been to. She is the perfect example of a Dr. She is compassionate & cares about finding the best results for her patients needs. She always tries to use the best natural remedy before just prescribing a Rx. Thank you Dr O for all that you've done for me. God Bless you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD?
I have more energy, lost 13 lbs. in a month with all natural pharmaceutical grade products. Dr. O takes her time to listen to your medical issues and creates a comprehensive treatment plan to better your overall health. Diana Garcia, MBA I have 10 Years Experience in the medical industry!
Quick in and out - Accomplished just what I wanted
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD?
Very friendly staff. Dr. O takes her time to explain data and answer questions or concerns. She also offers suggestions to help in any or all areas concerning health and wellness to meet individual needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD?
Dr. O made me feel very comfortable and really listened to everything I had to day, she went into depth with all of my labs and explained in clear terms that I understood what each meant. My health has become something I enjoy working on because guidance and care has motivated me to reach my goals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD?
Dr. O has been able to regulate my hormones which has improved my sex drive and sleep pattern. The weight loos program has helped me stay healthy and keep my weight down even through the holidays. Her professionalism, great staff and the way I feel keeps me going back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD?
I was looking for a doctor who would listen to me and find the root problem and thats what Dr. O does! Shes amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD?
Dr.O has always taken time to listen and explain everything going on with her patients. She is looks at the big picture and not just the symptoms. I feel very confident with her as my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD?
She addressed all of my issues that I thought I just had to live with as part of "getting older". After my first visit with her, I felt like my age again! Sleep was much improved, no more night sweats, and more energy! I didn't feel tapped out when I got home at night. I still have energy to do things with my family after a long day at work. At my second visit, I found out I lost "bad" fat, and gained muscle as a result of my visit with her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD?
I am feeling awesome after I was treated for weigh loss and low- energy. Dr O and her staff are very polite, kind, and know what is going on at all times. Dr. O does not force anything on you to use, she just recommend and you make your own choice. I am so glad I took her advise because now my life is a blast!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD?
I started seeing Dr. O in August 2017 and after testing it was determined that I needed hormone therapy. I had a pellet inserted (no pain) and off I went. As of January 2018 I feel great and have lost around 20 pounds..and counting. I recommend any woman that is feeling tired and needs a boost for help losing weight to check out Dr. O. You won't be sorry. I really appreciate Dr. O's kindness and her explanation of my treatment - she i the best!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD?
Wonderful Doctor Well informed and understand your needs Highly recommend Dr O to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD?
Dr. O listened intently to my symptoms and made time to go over in detail all of my medical blood work and provided me detailed explanations. She helped me to understand what was going on with my body and with her help and encouragement guided me each step of the way to a healthier me! She is patient, understanding, and makes herself readily available to her patients. She looks at the whole body and finds the root of the problem, instead of just treating the symptoms. Glad to have found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. O's Wellness Program! The hormone replacement therapy definitely made a difference in my life. I feel more energized, bone paid is gone, libido is up, weight is coming off, what more can you ask for?! I get compliments all the time that I look younger than my age. Thank you, Dr. O!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD?
easy to get along with and very helpful with information about all aspects of my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD?
Aside from Dr. O being so knowledgeable in everything that she does, she is the most kind-hearted person and takes the time to explain everything. Her approaches to health and wellness have helped change my life for the better. I am eternally grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD?
Dr O is knowledgeable, informative, and dedicated. She is always helpful and responsive to issues or problems. I would recommend her for hormone replacement, weight loss, and wellness issues. Love Dr. O!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD?
Since meeting Dr. O in March, 2014, and following her directives based on my lab results, my metabolic health has improved greatly. My chronological age is 68, and my metabolic age is 54!! From July, 2014 to October, 2014, I lost 35 lbs. by following her Wellness Program. Here it is January, 2018, and I have NOT regained those pounds. When I tell people my age, NO ONE believes me. I'm Dr. O #1 fan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD?
Old fashion doctoring is hard to find now, especially with all these insurance changes. Dr O still has the patience of an old country doctor while always being on top of the latest improvements in medicine and holistic wellness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tinuade Olusegun, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Olusegun?

Insurance accepted

We do not accept health insurance