Dr. Tina Funt, MD

Dr. Tina Funt, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Tina Funt, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Garden City, NY. She is 62 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

229 7th St Ste 105

Garden City, NY 11530

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Funt

See how frequently Dr. Funt performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Benign Tumor
Fungal Nail Infection
high

Dr. Funt's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Warts

• Acne Surgery
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

Dr. Funt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Funt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Funt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Funt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Funt to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Funt's Performance
Uniondale |
This place is a ripoff. I was charged $725 for a visit that was less than 20 minutes. I was also charged $500 for surgery which was never spoken of or performed. All she did was prescribe me over the counter medications and freeze 2 tiny warts on one of my fingers, which took less than 20 seconds!
in Roslyn NY |
Ten stars! Best Dermatologist. Best experience. Immaculate office. Great parking. Dr Funt is "hands on"-- other Dermatologists stand at a distance. Dr. Funt gets "up close and personal". Her diagnostic ability impeccable. She takes her time to ensure all questions are answered. Her biopsies are painless and quick! It's rare to find the perfect Doctor with such a vibrant personality. Her Nurse Lori is incredible and as concerned as Dr Funt about patients and their needs- True professionals!!!!
Franklin Square, NY |
I have been waiting 3 days for them to call me back with a simple question. About my prescription. I have left several messages, spoken to various people and emailed all to no avail. This is highly un professional and medically unethical.
in East Meadow, NY |
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Tina Funt. In the past, I had skin cancer twice, so I am extremely particular of whom I go to. She always spends a lot of time with me during my appointment. She is very caring and I trust her totally.
in Levittown, NY |
Dr. Funt has been my doctor for many years. I have been going to her practice since I was a little girl. I have also used the other associates. I can say with great honesty that she is truly an amazing physician. She always makes me feel comfortable and always takes the time to thoroughly discuss any questions or concerns I have. She has a great bedside manner and her cosmetic work is fantastic. Her staff is amazing as well. I highly rescinded Dr. Funt and her office!!!
in Lynbrook, NY |
I waited for an hour in the waiting room and then was led to the exam room and told the doctor would be with me shortly. After waiting another 30 minutes I heard lots of lively chatter from the hall and opened the door to see my doctor taking a personal phone call and waving at me and saying she'd be in to see me in a few minutes. I immediately dressed and while leaving her office she called me a "jerk". Hmmmm, who's the jerk? Some other doctor in Long Beach got my business. Never again!
Huntington Station, NY |
I took my young son to Dr. Funt today and there was some wait time but I appreciated her thorough check and immediate action to solve the problem. Dr. Funt's experience was very visible and she was very pleasant to speak with and explained everything in detail and most of all made my young son feel very comfortable. I definitely recommend Dr. Funt to my family and friends.
Westbury, NY |
I am a patient of Dr. Funt but I had not been for a few years. I had an 11:30 appointment with her. I was there at 11:10 to fill out paperwork. At 12:15 I was taken into an examination room. At 12:20 the doctor pocked her head in and said she would be right with me. At 1:00 I still had not seen the doctor and she was nowhere in sight. At 1:00 I left without having seen the doctor. It is quite apparent that this doctor has no regard for her patients time and I would not recommend her.
Freeport, NY |
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. My appointment was at 1:00, I was there at 12:45 to sign paper work. The staff treated me like i was gum underneath their shoes. Talking out loud regarding my insurance because it was medicaid. I was not seen until 2:30, the doctor took her time coming in but rushed me out quickly. The service was a nightmare.
in Long Island, NY |
I recently visited Dr. Funt for a routine full body check. I was thoroughly impressed by her professionalism and bedside manner. She spent ample time with me, explaining exactly what she was doing, asked pertinent questions and seemed genuinely concerned when listening to my responses. I felt that I was a patient and not simply a number. The reason for the wait time is that Dr. Funt spends way more time than most most doctors do during an office visit. I would highly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Tina Funt, MD?
Are you Dr. Funt?

Visit Dr. Funt

Dr. Funt accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO