Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Tina Bansal, MD
Dr. Tina Bansal, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Schaumburg, IL. She is 45 years old. Dr. Bansal is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital, St. Alexius Medical Center and Alexian Brothers Medical Center.

Advanced Endocrinology

800 E Woodfield Rd Ste 113

Schaumburg, IL 60173

Learn about Dr. Bansal

Dr. Bansal's Experience

Dr. Bansal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Endocrinology

Dr. Bansal does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• New Jersey Med School New Jersey
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Yale New Haven Hospital Connecticut
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Yale New Haven Hospital Connecticut
  • Lahey Clinic/Massachsetts
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Bansal has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bansal has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Bansal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bansal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bansal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bansal to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Bansal's Performance
in Roselle |
Multiple low test results with absolutely zero plan of attack. Also, absolutely worst bed side manner of any Dr. I've ever had. Save yourself some time and energy and make an appointment with someone else.
Streamwood, IL |
Dr. Bansal is very mean, discourteous, she does't care about the patients. I had an appointment with her and i still had to wait over 45 minutes so she can see me. She couldn't figure it out what's wrong with me, so i had to make another appointment and wait two more months to see another doctor... It's just ridiculous! I'm very disappointed and i would never recommend Dr. Bansal.
in Schaumburg |
I've moved to the area recently and needed new Endocrinologist to continue working with. Dr. Bansal is wonderful. She takes her time, listens and comes up with the plan. She is very nice and very sympathetic. I would definitely recommend her. The only missing part would be they don't do USG in the office (thyroid) and hospitals charge you a lot for the service. This is something my previous Endocrinologist offered.
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
Dr Tina and dr Lisa have always been very patient with me, they have never not gone over a lab report with me . I have had to cancel several appointments due to health reasons and they have been extremely kind to me and understanding . The only negative part is the phone system, I have to leave several messages for the receptionist to call me back.
Rolling Meadows, IL |
Dealing with Dr. Bansal has been a huge nightmare!! Her office never answers the phone! She has like 3 different phone lines that all force you to listen to long menu options only to have no one answer in the end! She is always "booked" until next month! The wait times for her calling back are just ridiculous even after you explain that it is urgent! She never wants to review test results with you and coldly said my cancer spreading was my fault!!!! Never going to her again!!!
Elk Grove Village, IL |
I had a parathyroid condition that two other endocrinologists just watched as I lost bone density and had multiple other symptoms. I transferred to Dr. Bansal, who monitored me for 6 months and then referred me for surgery. Other doctors would not refer me to surgery due to my age (57). After surgery, I feel great. It was life changing and would not have happened without Dr. Bansal.
Schaumburg, IL |
Does not care about all of her patients...
in Schaumburg |
I was told to focus three times and I have ADHD but haven't taken my mesicine due to endoscope and colonoscopy. I feel she rushes. This was my sepcond visir with her and i was completely knocked out not just twilight. So yes im foggy minded today. Geez.
Schaumburg, IL |
While Dr. Bansal is very personable and caring, she hasn't gotten a real handle on my condition in all the years I have been seeing her. I often bring in suggestions for treatment and she seems to be guessing. I have lost some trust in her judgment.
Have you seen Dr. Tina Bansal, MD?
Are you Dr. Bansal?