Dr. Timothy Ward, MD

Dr. Timothy Ward, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Timothy Ward, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Thomasville, GA and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in pain medicine and anesthesiology.

500 Gordon Ave

Thomasville, GA 31792

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Ward

See how frequently Dr. Ward performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Upper Back Pain
Chronic Neck Pain
Spondylosis

Dr. Ward's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ward "Compassionate quality Chronic Pain Management utilizing current interventional techniques, physical and psychological therapies, and medications. To this end I have maintained various continuing medical educational certifications above and beyond the State Licensure requirements. Currently I hold completency certifications from the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians in multiple categories. These include Controlled Substance Management, Fluoroscopic Interpetation and Radiologic Interpetation and Coding, Compliance and Practice Management. Also I am Board Certified by The American Board of Interventional Pain Physicians, the only Society specifically for Interventional Pain Management Physicians."

• Pain Medicine
  • Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • American Board Of Interventional Pain Physicians
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Dr. Ward has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ward does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ward and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ward's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ward to family and friends

Dr. Ward's Performance

Based on my experience, I suggest finding another doctor. An unnecessary procedure was done on my back that only made the problem worse. The pain it caused was horrific. He saw it as a way to charge another $1500. After suffering for weeks with no help, his only answer was The Mayo Clinic! I chose...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I had my first visit with Dr.Ward on 12-19-16 and his staff was amazingly friendly, helpful, and informative. Dr Ward is the 3rd pain management Dr. I have seen but he is the only one that really seemed concerned with helping me gain my life back. The other 2 seemed to want me taking something...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
I think Dr Ward is probably a good Dr he made one shot at my issue and passed me over to his PA . Before we could get much further they took all my money or of my HRA account with BCBSH insurance by using out of network lab. I tried for a year after his staff told me and my wife that they had an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option5