Dr. Timothy Tuel, MD

Dr. Timothy Tuel, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Timothy Tuel, MD is a family medicine specialist in Pensacola, FL and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences in 1992 and specializes in family medicine.Read his story

1717 N E St # 222

Pensacola, FL 32501

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Tuel

Dr. Tuel's Experience

Dr. Tuel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Tuel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tuel "I am one of those people who wanted to be a doctor for as far back as I can remember. I did my training through the Air Force and have a wide breadth of experience and training. I really enjoy the variety of Family Medicine. I like to treat patients the way I would expect to be treated."

This content was provided by Dr. Tuel "Mission: White-Wilson Medical Center is a multi-specialty group of professionals dedicated to providing comprehensive healthcare services to our community. Vision: White-Wilson Medical Center will be the community s choice from physician and health care services. Core Values: Patient-Centered Dignity Integrity Excellence Compassion Stewardship Collegiality"

• Family Practice

• Eglin Afb 96 Med Grp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Eglin Afb Regl Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Tuel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tuel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tuel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tuel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tuel to family and friends

Dr. Tuel's Performance

Dr. Tuel is an amazing primary care provider, and takes the time to get to know his patients. He always returns phone calls in a timely manner and has a great attitude with his patient.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am a new patient to Dr. Tuel. I found him thorough, kind, and concerned. He was on time and spent all the time I needed him to spend with me. I had blood work done and he phoned me himself the day after I had blood drawn to let me know that everything was normal and looked good. I would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I have been with Dr. Tuel for over 14 years, He has kept me in good health and when it came to something that was not in his field he always sent me to the best in the field that was needed! He takes the time to listen to what you want to say and always gives you an answer in words that you can...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Tuel has been our family doctor since we moved to Florida in 2004. He has been knowledgeable, professional,and always accessible but outstandingly he demonstrates care and concern. We have experienced an amazing level of continuity of care and insight to our unique circumstances and needs. We...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
I have been seeing Dr.Tuel for 7 years and he is by far the best doctor i have ever had.He actually listens to you and does everything he can to help you. Hands down the best doctor you can choose!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0