Dr. Timothy A. Treece, MD

Dr. Timothy A. Treece, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 59 years old

With a lifelong interest in the visual arts, a career in plastic surgery seemed a natural extension for Dr. Treece. As a board-certified plastic surgeon in Columbus, Ohio, he has spent the last 16 years delivering state of the art plastic and reconstructive surgery to his patients. A cofounder of Columbus Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery, Dr. Treece was named the top cosmetic surgeon in Central Ohio in a recent doctor's "Docs rate Docs" survey of physicians in Columbus. He has been the recipient of many awards including an outstanding teaching award from the plastic surgery residents at Ohio State University. He has been recognized by The American Society of Plastic Surgeons for his work with The Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Treece's Experience

See how Dr. Treece's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Treece

Dr. Treece accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Treece has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Treece Says:

Dear S.E.W.,

...

in MARYSVILLE, OH |
The staff and Dr. Treece were wonderful, attentive, and answered all of my questions.
in Delaware, OH |
When I met Dr. Treece & his team I instantly felt a connection, completely comfortable, I knew I was in excellent hands to trust him & his team for the complicated surgery. Everything went smoothly especially since they were fantastic in educating me on what to expect before, during and after surgery. When I saw my results for the first time, I was amazed at Dr. Treece's gifted hands & creativity! My results exceeded my expectations!!! The only regret I have is I should have done it sooner!!
in Westerville, OH |
Dr. Treece is wonderful, and extremely skilled in his profession. He fully explains the procedure, and what your expectations will be. He and his staff are caring and attuned to any of your needs. I have had nothing but an outstanding experience with him and staff.
Excellent care from Dr Treece! He did a great job explaining the procedures and I loved my results! Best doc in Columbus!
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Treece has been taking care of my cosmetic needs for years. He is always professional, caring, and most importantly conscientious about creating a natural result. The friends and family I have referred to him have become long time loyal patients too!! I highly recommend Dr. Treece!
in Upper Arlington |
Dr Treece recently completed a full face laser procedure, and the results are amazing! For the first time in years my skin is glowing. All the years of acne scaring and sun damage were erased in minutes. My recovery was short too. Dr Treece spent time with me and answered all of my questions during the consult, and even after I left. Dr Treece truly listened to my concerns. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Dr Treece!
in CLEVELAND OHIO |
Would for sure recommend Dr Tim Treece! Recently had Halo laser full face procedure. I had a lot of sun damage on my skin..I am at day 6 since the procedure and so very happy with the results I am seeing! My face looks brand new. My skin feels brand new and has a great glow already! Would highly recommend this procedure. His new facility in super nice too!
in Vermilion, OH |
Dr. Treece performed a face lift with eyelid surgery for me. He explained the procedure in detail. He was very thorough with the follow up care and had his staff contact me the next day. He is very professional and compassionate. I have received many compliments on my appearance, being asked if I changed my hairdo or was I dieting because I look 10 years younger. Naturally I am very pleased with my decision for surgery. I have and will recommend Dr. Treece for any plastic surgery.
in Columbus, OH |
So bottom line is Dr. Treece is all about $! 1. Detailed my concerns about prior botox injections during consultation, 2. 3 days after botox, I made a frantic call, his MA told me to send pics, later she called in script for steriods, 10 days post injections, script called in for eye drops. neither worked! He never asked to see me in person 3.Added $100 consultation fee which I was NEVER told about when scheduling. 4. Quick google search away, he OVER injected me and I look like a freak!
Have you seen Dr. Timothy A. Treece, MD?
Are you Dr. Treece?

Compare Dr. Treece

Dr. Treece says...

As a proud native of the Columbus area, Dr. Treece always knew that he wanted to attend The Ohio State University. After completing an honors undergraduate program, he continued on to The Ohio State University College of Medicine. Dr. Treece left Ohio in 1982 for a five-year residency program at The University of Texas in Houston, and during that time had the honor of being named Chief Surgical Resident. He has played an integral role in providing care to children in third world countries who were in need of facial cleft lip and palate repair. Over the course of his career, Dr. Treece has been active in the teaching community; as a faculty member at Ohio State, he shares his knowledge and experience with the newest generation of future surgeons, and actively assists in the development of new, more advanced surgical techniques. He was recently part of a select group of plastic surgeons who completed advanced training in breast augmentation with Mentor Worldwide LLC including topics on the Latest Technologies in Breast Implant Sizing and Advanced Techniques in Breast Augmentation and Revision Surgery. In addition, Dr. Treece is a Fellow of The American College of Surgeons, certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and has served ten years as Chairman of Plastic Surgery at Riverside Methodist Hospital.

Dr. Treece's Care Philosophy

Dr. Treece says...

Dear S.E.W.,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your recent experience with Dr. Treece. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve every patient's experience and visit at Columbus Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery. At your convenience, please reach out to me directly at 614.246.6900. Dr. Treece and I will work together to resolve your concerns. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jessica Parker

Cosmetic Coordinator

614.246.6900

Dr. Treece's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Treece has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Treece's Board Certifications

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Gynecomastia

Completed in 1987

Ohio St University
    Ohio State University

Graduated in 1975

Dr. Treece does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Treece and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Facial Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.