Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Timothy Treece, MD
As a proud native of the Columbus area, Dr. Treece always knew that he wanted to attend The Ohio State University. After completing an honors undergraduate program, he continued on to The Ohio State University College of Medicine. Dr. Treece left Ohio in 1982 for a five-year residency program at The University of Texas in Houston, and during that time had the honor of being named Chief Surgical Resident. He has played an integral role in providing care to children in third world countries who were in need of facial cleft lip and palate repair. Over the course of his career, Dr. Treece has been active in the teaching community; as a faculty member at Ohio State, he shares his knowledge and experience with the newest generation of future surgeons, and actively assists in the development of new, more advanced surgical techniques. He was recently part of a select group of plastic surgeons who completed advanced training in breast augmentation with Mentor Worldwide LLC including topics on the Latest Technologies in Breast Implant Sizing and Advanced Techniques in Breast Augmentation and Revision Surgery. In addition, Dr. Treece is a Fellow of The American College of Surgeons, certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and has served ten years as Chairman of Plastic Surgery at Riverside Methodist Hospital.

Columbus Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery

5005 Arlington Centre Blvd

Columbus, OH 43220

• Golden Rule
  • MedHealthInsurance
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Treece

With a lifelong interest in the visual arts, a career in plastic surgery seemed a natural extension for Dr. Treece. As a board-certified plastic surgeon in Columbus, Ohio, he has spent the last 16 years delivering state of the art plastic and reconstructive surgery to his patients. A cofounder of Columbus Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery, Dr. Treece was named the top cosmetic surgeon in Central Ohio in a recent doctor's "Docs rate Docs" survey of physicians in Columbus. He has been the recipient of many awards including an outstanding teaching award from the plastic surgery residents at Ohio State University. He has been recognized by The American Society of Plastic Surgeons for his work with The Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation.

Dr. Treece's Experience

Dr. Treece's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*
  • Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Gynecomastia

• Facial Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio State University
  • University Tex Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Ohio St University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Treece has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Treece does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Treece and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Treece's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Treece to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Treece's Performance
Newark, OH |
Surgery scheduled for 8 am. Started at 1. Put under at 8. To much anesthetic and stopped breathing in recovery. Very bad care.
in Hilliard, OH |
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr Treece. From the beginning he made me feel comfortable. He understood exactly what I wanted. I am so happy with the results of my mommy makeover!!!!
I had a breast reduction and lift in 2016 and couldn't be happier with results and process. Dr. Treece has a great staff, wonderful bedside manner, and was available by text or phone after surgery to answer any questions or address concerns that I had - it's amazing to have that level of service from a surgeon. I've never waited longer than 5 minutes for follow-up appointments. I recommend him highly and without reservation.
in Dublin, OH |
Two months ago I had a MACS lift, submental lipsosuction and cosmetic fat injections in the cheeks done by Dr. Timothy Treece. I had been unhappy with the prominence of the smile lines around my mouth as well as a droopy neck for quite awhile and decided to do something about it. My main objective was to look refreshed and less drawn. I am delighted with the results! I look more rested and the neck droop is eliminated. The smile lines are better too. I highly recommend Dr. Treece and his staff.
in MARYSVILLE, OH |
The staff and Dr. Treece were wonderful, attentive, and answered all of my questions.
in Delaware, OH |
When I met Dr. Treece & his team I instantly felt a connection, completely comfortable, I knew I was in excellent hands to trust him & his team for the complicated surgery. Everything went smoothly especially since they were fantastic in educating me on what to expect before, during and after surgery. When I saw my results for the first time, I was amazed at Dr. Treece's gifted hands & creativity! My results exceeded my expectations!!! The only regret I have is I should have done it sooner!!
in Westerville, OH |
Dr. Treece is wonderful, and extremely skilled in his profession. He fully explains the procedure, and what your expectations will be. He and his staff are caring and attuned to any of your needs. I have had nothing but an outstanding experience with him and staff.
Excellent care from Dr Treece! He did a great job explaining the procedures and I loved my results! Best doc in Columbus!
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Treece has been taking care of my cosmetic needs for years. He is always professional, caring, and most importantly conscientious about creating a natural result. The friends and family I have referred to him have become long time loyal patients too!! I highly recommend Dr. Treece!
in Upper Arlington |
Dr Treece recently completed a full face laser procedure, and the results are amazing! For the first time in years my skin is glowing. All the years of acne scaring and sun damage were erased in minutes. My recovery was short too. Dr Treece spent time with me and answered all of my questions during the consult, and even after I left. Dr Treece truly listened to my concerns. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Dr Treece!
in CLEVELAND OHIO |
Would for sure recommend Dr Tim Treece! Recently had Halo laser full face procedure. I had a lot of sun damage on my skin..I am at day 6 since the procedure and so very happy with the results I am seeing! My face looks brand new. My skin feels brand new and has a great glow already! Would highly recommend this procedure. His new facility in super nice too!
in Vermilion, OH |
Dr. Treece performed a face lift with eyelid surgery for me. He explained the procedure in detail. He was very thorough with the follow up care and had his staff contact me the next day. He is very professional and compassionate. I have received many compliments on my appearance, being asked if I changed my hairdo or was I dieting because I look 10 years younger. Naturally I am very pleased with my decision for surgery. I have and will recommend Dr. Treece for any plastic surgery.
in Columbus, OH |
So bottom line is Dr. Treece is all about $! 1. Detailed my concerns about prior botox injections during consultation, 2. 3 days after botox, I made a frantic call, his MA told me to send pics, later she called in script for steriods, 10 days post injections, script called in for eye drops. neither worked! He never asked to see me in person 3.Added $100 consultation fee which I was NEVER told about when scheduling. 4. Quick google search away, he OVER injected me and I look like a freak!
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Treece, MD?
Are you Dr. Treece?