Internal Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Timothy Tidwell, MD
Dr. Timothy Tidwell, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Denver, CO. He has been practicing for 4 years.

1960 N Ogden St Ste 400

Denver, CO 80218

Learn about Dr. Tidwell

Dr. Tidwell's Experience

Dr. Tidwell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Tidwell does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders

• HIV Screening
  • Hepatitis C Virus Screening
  • Liver Function Test
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2013

Dr. Tidwell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tidwell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tidwell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tidwell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tidwell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tidwell to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Tidwell's Performance
Denver, CO |
I really like Dr. Tidwell. He is easy to talk to and breaks the mold of the old school physician who does not listen to you.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Tidwell is excellent and I definitely would recommend him to my family and friends. He does a comprehensive evaluation and always has a thoughtful approach to management of my concerns.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Tidwell provides excellent medical care and has always performed a very thorough evaluation of my concerns including physical exam. He is open to my suggestions and has always helped me with my medical problems.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Tidwell is kind and thoughtful. He has great medical knowledge and I feel very comfortable with his care.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Tidwell is an amazing doctor. He was the first doctor who I felt comfortable speaking to about very sensitive issues to me. He also was the first one who helped me see the importance of taking care of my Diabetes and this has made me so much healthier and I actually feel better too. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tidwell to my friends and family!
Denver, CO |
I was nervous when my primary care physician Dr. Rubenstein was retiring. Dr. Tidwell is kind and thoughtful and he does things a little bit differently than my old primary care. But, he explains in detail why he chooses a particular plan and overall I feel very well taken care of. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tidwell to my family and any patients searching for a new primary care.
Denver, CO |
There are several doctors in his office, including my primary care physician. When my PCP can't see me for scheduling reasons, I've sometimes seen Dr Tidwell. He has always seemed distant and dismissive. You get the sense that he views you just as a necessary part of his job, He also is the least concerned of any doctor I've seen of causing you pain when inspecting an injury.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Tidwell is excellent! He is very personable and easy going. He also seems very knowledgeable and I feel in great hands with him as my doctor.
Englewood, CO |
Poor medical care. Refuses to address why you present and instead conducts the exam he wants. You're better off selecting a different doctor. My family does NOT recommend Tim Tidwell.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Tidwell, MD?
Are you Dr. Tidwell?