Dr. Timothy Spencer Jr, DO

Dr. Timothy Spencer Jr, DO

Neurosurgery | Male

GREATER MICHIGAN SPINE AND NEUROLOGICAL 14250 Beadle Lake Rd Ste 160 Battle Creek, MI 49014 Get Directions

Dr. Timothy Spencer Jr, DO is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Battle Creek, MI. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Spencer Jr is affiliated with Metro Health Hospital, Bronson Battle Creek Hospital and Oaklawn Hospital.

Dr. Spencer Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Spencer Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Spencer Jr

Dr. Spencer Jr accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Spencer Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Spencer Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spencer Jr to family and friends
Dr. Spencer Jr's Performance
Grand Rapids, MI |
I first saw Dr. Spencer when he was one of the first surgeons in Grand Rapids Mi to offer minimally invasive back surgery and was thrilled with the results. His medical knowledge was extensive and he explained my back problems better than the previous surgeons I had consulted regarding my condition and that some day down the road I would likely need a spinal fusion. Last year he performed my fusion and I am so happy with everything Dr. Spencer has done for me. Highest recommendation from me!
Grand Rapids, MI |
Messed my back up bad. Way worse now with permanent nerve damage,etc... 2 horrible surgeries. I had to have a 3rd elsewhere! Other Dr's at very good places couldn't believe the botched job! Don't do it!!!
in Dowling, MI |
Dr.Spencer added spacers, rods, clamps and screws to my lower back. I had back surgery while in the Marine Corps some 20 years ago (discectomy) was great. The pain that I was in for the last 10 years (due to degenerative Disc disease) had been steady in growing intensity. Every doctor (Neurologist) I saw (plenty) told me there was nothing they could do. Was looking into Laser surgery when my Family Dr. recommended Dr.Spencer. He is an Outstanding Neurosurgeon, A Great Guy. Mahalo Nui Loa Doc!
in Saginaw, MI |
I have had 3 cervical fusions performed by Dr. Spencer over the past 6 years due to fast progressing disc degeneration. My mother and father have also been patients of Dr. Spencer with very positive results. I have always found him to be extremely nice and explain my conditions and possible solutions thoroughly. While Dr. Spencer is a very busy man he always make sure to take the time to see me after surgery to see how I'missed doing and answer any questions. Highly recommended.
in Battle Creek, MI |
I would not recommend Dr Spencer I felt the same after surgery as before surgery. He did not see me til after 6 weeks after surgery. He never looked at my back or even lisened to my pain level. The chiropractor and pain Dr said that a disc was still touching a nerve still. My last visit with him he didn't even ask about pain level if he would of asked or looked he would of known what my pain level was. I even took a friend there with me once and she said after leaving his office what a jerk. .
in Battle Creek, MI |
This guy was nuts. He did not explain anything at all, was annoyed by questions, treated me like I was stupid, and his office staff was unprofessional. I will say he did get my some scrips that I was in need of. But there is no way in heck I would ever let him touch anything on my body with the bedside manner that he had.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
Dr Spencer is more interested in money than his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Spencer Jr, DO?
Are you Dr. Spencer Jr?

Compare Dr. Spencer Jr

Dr. Spencer Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Spencer Jr has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Spencer Jr's Board Certifications

• Neurosurgery

• Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Ear Disorders
  • Epilepsy
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Torticollis

A T Sill U Hlth Sci Kirksville Coll Osteo Med

Graduated in 1996

• German

Dr. Spencer Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spencer Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Brain Surgery
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty