Dr. Timothy Skelton, MD

Dr. Timothy Skelton, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Timothy Skelton, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Gulfport, MS and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med in 2003 and specializes in internal medicine.Read his story

15190 Community Rd Ste 220

Gulfport, MS 39503

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Skelton

Dr. Skelton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Skelton "Dr. Skelton has more than 14 years of patient care experience. He completed his undergraduate studies at Louisiana State University and received his medical degree at East Tennessee State University. After completing an internship at Keesler Medical Center, he conducted his residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He served as a staff internist at Keesler Medical Center, then obtained privileges at Merit Health Biloxi and opened his own private practice in 2009. Dr. Skelton is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and a member of the American College of Physicians. His accomplishments include Staff Internist Teacher of the Year at Keesler Medical Center and being named a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society at East Tennessee State University."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Skelton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Skelton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skelton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Skelton's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skelton to family and friends

Dr. Skelton's Performance

I am so happy to finally find a professional and caring Dr. I can trust with my complete health. He is so pleasant and always shows great concern for his patients from the moment he walks in the room. He makes an excellent prognosis right on the money and prescribes the perfect medication for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
started going to Dr.Skelton when he was at another location,when he moved to Garden Park- I followed.He (in my opinion)is a very thorough and attentive physician.He listens and he does not rush.I am VERY! pleased with having him as my Doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to share your story. We are committed to delivering the quality care patients deserve and are so happy to read about positive experiences. Thank you for sharing!

Dr. Skelton never rushes through an appointment. He always takes as much time as necessary to answer questions and explain what is happening and the how/why he chose specific treatments for my conditions. I trust his judgment completely. Dealing with his office staff can be challenging, making...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the feedback and the positive comments about Dr. Skelton. We are committed to the satisfaction of our patients and want to apologize for any issues experienced regarding scheduling your appointments at our practice. We always appreciate any information that can help us improve our procedures and thank you again for taking the time to provide us your feedback.

Dr. Skelton is a really great doctor! I have already gotten a family member to go to him too!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

I went to Dr. Skelton as a new patient. He gave me about two minutes of his time during which he repeatedly told me to go back to a doctor I had previously seen. He would not even let me begin to tell him of the issues I was having; all he wanted to do was send me to someone else.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option3