Dr. Timothy Shoemaker, MD

Dr. Timothy Shoemaker, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Male
Dr. Timothy Shoemaker, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Indianapolis, IN and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 2006 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

5230 E Stop 11 Rd Ste 150

Indianapolis, IN 46237

Learn about Dr. Shoemaker

See how frequently Dr. Shoemaker performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypothyroidism
Thyroid Disease
Diabetes Type 2

Dr. Shoemaker's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Shoemaker "I believe in a teamwork approach to care in which the patients and physician work together to achieve the best possible outcomes. "

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Diabetes Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Medical School | Graduated 2006
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Shoemaker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shoemaker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shoemaker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shoemaker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shoemaker

3.8

Dr. Shoemaker?
Dr. Shoemaker's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Timothy Shoemaker, MD
Dr. Shoemaker has been by far my favorite endocrinologist over the last 5 years, out of 3 different endocrinologists in larger cities. My experience with him has shown him to be an excellent listener, letting the patient make decisions as far as choice of treatment (insulin pumps, continuous...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Shoemaker, MD?
The office visit was wonderful. The problem is the inability to reach staff for any follow up. I wait on hold for a nurse for over 10 minutes and still no answer or a voice mail. I have been trying to get my son set up for a sleep study her at our home area and we still are not able to do so. ...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Shoemaker, MD?
I've been going to Dr. Shoemaker for about 2 years and have found him to be knowledgeable and friendly. Great bed side manner. Easy to talk to. He respects the fact that I've been a type 1 diabetic for over 40 years and takes my personal experience into consideration when making recommendations....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Shoemaker, MD?
I moved to Indy & needed a new Endocrinologist. Thyroid cancer in 2009 and thyroid was removed. I had a follow up body scan in 2010 & everything was good. My surgeon said I shouldn't need to do another body scan unless there was reason to believe the cancer was coming back years later. After only...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Shoemaker, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Shoemaker for a little over 2 years and he has helped me control my diabetes and I feel that he has been open and very responsive to my concerns.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Shoemaker?