General Surgery  |
Dr. Timothy Sehorn, MD
Dr. Timothy Sehorn, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Sehorn is affiliated with Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and Houston Methodist Hospital .

6560 Fannin St Ste 1160

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Sehorn

See how frequently Dr. Sehorn performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Biopsy of Breast
Breast Cancer
Colectomy

Dr. Sehorn's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• General Surgery

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • University Of Tx Med School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Sehorn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sehorn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sehorn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sehorn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sehorn to family and friends
Dr. Sehorn's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Sehorn is fantastic, he took great care of my wife during her surgery. Very personable, listens and answers all of your questions. Highly recommend.
in Houston, TX |
A surgeons' surgeon!! He was the perfect choice (and I researched extensively) in repairing my umbilical hernia. He not only listens attentively to your concerns patiently and positively, he HEARS and addresses them. Such a neat barely noticeable scar and this is just under 3 weeks post op. Holly runs the office efficiently and professionally. Houston is so lucky to have Dr. Sehorn here -- what a jewel he is and a master at his craft.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Sehorn was most personable. We shot the breeze for 10 minutes before we even discussed my procedure. Plus, I saw him on a Monday and was operated on in 4 days on Friday. Much better than the last surgeon I saw.
Conroe, TX |
Great bedside manners and answers all your questions. Great surgeon! I would recommend to anyone.
in Houston, TX |
I had emergency gall bladder surgery. He has a great bedside manner. He answered all of my questions, taking his time to explain the procedure and everything I should expect afterwards. Very professional. Dr. Sehorn is one of the best.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Sehorn recently performed a hernia repair surgery on me. He was very thorough in explaining the diagnosis and what the procedure would be, and was patient with questions. On the day of the surgery, everything went as smoothly as could be hoped, and Dr. Sehorn was very professional and courteous. He is a very classy doctor. I would highly recommend his services.
in Jasper, Texas |
Great bedside manner. No ego. Always made sure all my questions were answered. Was never in a hurry. Acted like I was his only patient. After all his criteria were met, he left it up to me when I left the hospital. This was my 6th surgery. Dr. Sehorn is in a class of his own. All my family and friends were so impressed with him they couldn't believe a surgeon with his personality. He was definatly born to be a surgeon.
in Houston, TX |
You are always going to feel confident in his diagnosis and he treats you with a great deal of respect. I regard him as one of the best doctors in Houston.
in Houston, TX |
Excellent bedside manner, takes time to listen and is empathetic. Explains procedures and course of treatment plan thoroughly. I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Sehorn as my surgeon!
in Pearland, TX |
Dr. Sehorn is wonderful. He performed surgery on my 80 year old grandmother when she was diagnosed with colon cancer about a year ago. Due to past surgeries, it turned out to be a complicated procedure. She is in remission and had no complications after her surgery. Most recently, he removed her gall bladder. He is very patient and informative. I feel very lucky that he was my grandmother's surgeon.
in Houston, Texas |
Poor. Late to programmed surgery. Poor communication with family I.e one hour and half delay in showing up to give information about surgery . Rude in his behavior .
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Sehorn, MD?
Are you Dr. Sehorn?