Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Timothy Schultz, MD
Dr. Timothy Schultz, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Pewaukee, WI. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Schultz is affiliated with Waukesha Memorial Hospital and Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital.

N15W28300 Golf Rd

Pewaukee, WI 53072

Learn about Dr. Schultz

Dr. Schultz's Experience

Dr. Schultz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Chondrocalcinosis
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

• Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Total Knee Arthroplasty With Robotic Assistance
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Med College Wisconsin
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Med College Wisconsin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • New England Baptist Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Schultz has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Schultz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schultz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schultz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schultz to family and friends
Dr. Schultz's Performance
Brookfield, WI |
No hesitation at all - he is absolutely the best - I now have my life back because of his expertise - a kind and caring man
in Sussex, WI |
Dr. Schultz has done two knee replacement surgeries for me and an anterior hip replacement for my husband. We both had great experiences and we are highly satisfied with the process as well as the results... Our questions always answered, friendly, respectful treatment received, quick recoveries, minimally visible scars, and pain free performance of our new joints! We highly recommend Dr. Schultz, his PA James, as well as their office, medical, and physical therapy teams.
in North Prairie, WI |
I would and have recommended Dr. Schultz to family and friends. He is the most friendly, knowledgeable and helpful physician I have ever worked with. His concern for me and my health was just wonderful.
in Waukesha Wi. |
Dr Schultz came highly recommended by friends. I now understand why. Any questions were answered in a manner I could understand, I knew going into the surgery what to expect and what the recovery would be. This was the first time I have ever had any major surgery, I can't thank Dr Schultz and the entire staff enough. Job well done! Thankyou
in Fond Du Lac, WI |
Had a very good experience with Dr. Schultz. Staff was very helpful. The hospital stay was great.
in New Berlin, WI |
Doctor Schultz, and his PA James along with their staff were the best professional group I have ever dealt with. From the first time we met until I had my last check up after surgery it was a pleasure dealing with him and his staff. Every question I had before, during, and after surgery were always answered to my satisfaction. He and his staff take great pride in how they conduct their business. His offices are very comfortable and easy to get too. Waukesha Hospt. did an exceptional job as well.
in Muskego, WI |
What a wonderful doctor. Would highly recommend him. I was completely satisfied with my back surgery 20 some years ago and also hip replacements 1 year ago. Good bed side manner also.
Richfield, WI |
I just had a partial knee replacement two months ago. I am so grateful to Dr. Schultz for giving me my knee back so I can walk without pain. He and James C. Bell, PA guided me through this new experience so I knew what to expect; very thorough. They were sincere in making sure to get me back moving again.
Hartland |
Dr. Schultz is very knowledgeable, as well as understanding of the pain the patient is undergoing. I felt very confident when I was under his care. Also, he never pushed to have the surgery done; he always left it up to me --- which made me feel calm and secure in my decision-making.
in Waukesha, WI |
Had both knees replaced this summer, 6 weeks apart, and am doing great. Have nothing but praise for Dr. Schultz and his staff. Would absolutely recommend Dr. Schultz to family and friends, in fact have already done so.
Muskego, WI |
Had a total knee replacement with Dr. Schultz. Could NOT be more pleased!! He did a superb job & recovery was uneventful.
in New Berlin, WI |
very pleased with Dr. Schults and his staff had 2 knee replacement in 3 months 6 months later iam working and loveing it 62 years old and was in pain for years level 10 now no pain thanks to all of you Ron ps should have done it sooner
in Waterford, WI |
Well,2 weeks before I was to have my knee replaced I tore my bicep off at the elbow.So Dr Schultz repaired that as I would need both arms for knee rehab. 6 weeks later I was good to go. On 05- 24-17 my knee was replaced.Dr Schultz and his sidekick James were a pleasure to deal with, I would not hesitate to recommend them for anytype orthopedic surgery. Thanks for putting me back together!
New Berlin, WI |
He's such a kind thoughtful doctor and an awesome surgeon. His PA James is also wonderful.
in Tn of Genesee, WI |
I had total right knee replacement six weeks ago .Every thing is going great. Having a little trouble with stairs yet but that will come. I think Dr. Schultz did a great job. I have Mike for physical therapy and he's doing a great job too. Thanks!
in Waukesha, WI |
I had total hip replacement in spring 2017. Dr Schultz was great. He was very detailed in his explanation of the options and the operation. His staff were very easy to talk to and always helpful. The surgery has improved my life so much. I am pain free and back to the activity level I was at several years ago. Cannot express how great I feel. Thank You
in Dousman, WI |
Seven years ago, Dr. Schultz replaced my right knee. With therapy, my knee is back to normal with no pain. My scar is almost non-existent, which I receive compliments to this day from other physicians. Three months ago, Dr. Schultz performed a total right hip replacement (posterior) and, again, I'm now walking with no pain. Dr. Schultz is a caring and excellent surgeon. There is no doubt in my mind that I will be making another appointment soon with Dr. Schultz for a left knee replacement.
in Hartland, WI |
Just had my left hip "resurfaced" 6 weeks ago and couldn't be happier. Dr. Schultz did the same procedure on my right hip 8 years ago and I forgot what a difference it can make. (I waited 6 months too long with this one!) Used to feel like I was sitting on an MLB hardball in my left rear pocket 24/7. That constant pain is now gone. Yes there is still some surgical discomfort and stiffness, but I am "way ahead of schedule" and I am confident that this will continue to subside. Thanks Tim!!!
Muskego, WI |
Was very comfortable having Dr. Schultz perform my 2 surgeries.
in Muskego, WI |
I have had both hips replaced by Dr. Schultz and his staff and the results were wonderful both times. You wouldn't know that I am strolling around with prosthetic hips. He and his staff are friendly, helpful and willing to answer questions. He is quite busy though and patients can expect about 6 weeks of delay after deciding on a surgical approach. It is well worth it though.
in menomonee Falls Wi |
Dr. Schultz wants the best for his patients. He will answer any question you may have. What he does isEXCELLENT . We give him a A+ . Doctor Schultz has replaced two hips and one knee for me with no problems. If you do what he says to do you will be OK .Thanks Doc for how you treat you patients. We need more Doctors like you.
in Brookfield, WI |
Dr. Schultz is an excellent surgeon. He listened to my concerns and all of his staff were very helpful. I felt confident that he would do the best job possible and he did. I plan to have him do my other knee replacement when needed in the future.
in Brookfield, WI |
Excellent service from first visit to post op. Exams. I had a full knee replacement. Short hospital stay, went directly home and went thru intensive physical therapy right at the Pewaukee Orthopaedic Center. Therapists are top notch. I can walk normally and have resumed all of the usual daily activities except riding my street bike which they want me to delay for a while. Did I mention I am 81 years young?
in Pewaukee, WI |
Dr. Schultz has done both a knee and hip replacement for me. I felt totally confident in his surgical skills and leaving my care in his hands. All of the staff and James his PA are a pleasure to work with.
in Waukesha, WI |
Excellent care! I would highly recommend Dr. Schultz!
in Oconomowoc, WI |
I had terrific results with my surgery
in Waukesha, WI |
Dr. Schultz is an excellent in his field. He was kind and gentle explaining to me the surgical procedure of hip replacement. His follow up is excellent as well. I had lost all my pain after surgery.
in Muskego, WI |
Dr Shultz did both of my total knee replacement surgeries. I was satisfied with both of the outcomes. Before the surgeries I had constant pain in both knees and had tried alternative options with little success. Once I determined that surgery was the logical option, I met with Dr. Schultz on the advice of my family physician. I really liked his manner and the way I was treated by him. It was overall a very positive experience, and would recommend his expertise to anyone needing surgery.
in Hartland, WI |
Dr. Schultz was recommended to me by a friend. I found him to be very professional, but down to earth with his patient care. He performed a total knee replacement without any issue. He is a sincere doctor who truly cares for his patients and takes time throughout the process to make sure you understand as well.
in Waukesha, WI |
Dr. Schultz has done both of my knees. He took the time to explain the process and was available whenever I had questions.
in Dousman, WI |
Very highly recommended by friends. This was confirmed on the very first visit. He was very personable and answered all my questions with a relaxed easy manor. At no time did I feel rushed. My resulting knee replacement was perfect and following his advice along with my physical therapy had me walking with no walker or cane in about two weeks. Within 4-5 weeks my walk was natural.
in Waukesha, WI |
Dr. Schultz truly cares for his patients. He takes time to explain any potential procedures, and is very committed to providing excellent care and service. I never felt like just a number in my experiences with him. I would go see him again in a heartbeat and definitely recommend him to family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Schultz, MD?
Are you Dr. Schultz?