Dr. Timothy Schmidt, MD

Family Medicine | Male

St. Jude Heritage Medical Group 4900 Prospect Ave Ste 110 Yorba Linda, CA 92886 Get Directions
Dr. Timothy Schmidt, MD
Dr. Timothy Schmidt, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Yorba Linda, CA. He is 63 years old.

Dr. Schmidt's Care Philosophy

As a family medicine specialist, I develop long-term relationships with my patients and enjoy helping them achieve and maintain good health. When treatment or disease management is needed, I partner with them and with other specialists as needed to create a clear diagnosis and treatment plan. Follow through and education for patients of all ages are also important aspects of my family practice. Happily married for more than 30 years, my wife and I have three grown children and one grandchild so far. Skiing, hiking, water sports, biking and reading are some of my favorite activities. I had the privelege of helping to design our innovative new office building, opening in Yorba Linda in 2011, where we envision creating a medical home for each of our patients, thereby improving access to me and my clinical team online, on the phone and on site. Having grown up in Yorba Linda since I was a child, I can fully appreciate the uniqueness of this very special town and its medical needs. I'm very proud that my father, Dr. John Schmidt, was the only physician in Yorba Linda in 1959 and established a high standard of quality medical care: a legacy that I hope to continue long into the future.

Dr. Schmidt's Experience

See how Dr. Schmidt's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Schmidt

Dr. Schmidt accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Schmidt is now accepting new patients

Dr. Schmidt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schmidt to family and friends
4.5
based on 15 total reviews
Dr. Schmidt's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Schmidt, MD?
Are you Dr. Schmidt?

Compare Dr. Schmidt

Dr. Schmidt's Care Philosophy

Dr. Schmidt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Schmidt has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Schmidt's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Schmidt does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Schmidt and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California
    Northridge Hospital
    Northridge Hospital

Dr. Schmidt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schmidt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Schmidt does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Schmidt and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.