Dr. Timothy Schaat, MD

Dr. Timothy Schaat, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Timothy Schaat, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Draper, UT. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

11762 S State St Ste 355

Draper, UT 84020

Learn about Dr. Schaat

Dr. Schaat's Experience

Dr. Schaat's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Schaat "Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve."

• Addiction Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma

• Cortisone Injection
  • Extended-Release Injectable Naltrexone
  • Physical Examination
  • Preventive Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of Utah
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Spokane Deaconess Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • St Marys Fam Prac Pgrm
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Schaat has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schaat does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schaat and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schaat's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schaat to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Schaat's Performance
Sandy, UT |
Dr. Schaat was friendly, knowledgeable, compassionate and surprisingly down-to-earth. He took time to explain my condition and test results and helped me understand my own health better than any doctor I have seen previously. I feel like I got more out of 20 minutes with him than the sum of all my time with other doctors over nearly 20 years. Highly, highly recommended.
in Draper, UT |
Unlike most Dr.'s, Dr. Schaat will take time to listen to his patients and really identify what the issues are. Highly recommend.
in Lehi, UT |
I love Doctor Schaat. I have seen him for several years. He is kind and takes the time you need to understand the direction he wants to take your care in. I think that is the thing I appreciate the most is that he cares more about people then time. That is hard to find in a doctor these days.
Salt Lake City, UT |
One of the most knowledgeable and caring doctors I've ever known. I trust him with all my health issues and constantly recommend friends and family to his practice. Dr Schaat's office staff are also incredibly friendly and helpful!
in SALT LAKE CITY |
He has his head in the computer the whole time. Didn't talk to me much. When I was too depressed to get there they demanded payment anyway and he didn't care enough to even call and see why I didn't come or if I was alright. I ended up in the ER . He would not even give me enough meds to find another Dr. He fired me from seeing him again. I asked for a phone consult for the appt. I missed AND paid for and he said no. Med he gave me for BP depleted my Potassium. No lab for blood tests.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Schaat, MD?
Are you Dr. Schaat?