Dr. Timothy Romang, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Romang

Romang, Timothy C., M.D.

3200 Westhill Dr Ste 200 Wausau, WI 54401

Dr. Timothy Romang, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Wausau, WI. He graduated from University Of Wi Medical School in 1990 and specializes in physical medicine & rehabilitation.

Dr. Romang accepts

Dr. Romang accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Arise Health Plan
Arise Health Plan HMO
Aspirus Network, Inc.
North Central Healthcare Alliance (NCHA)
Beech Street (Multiplan)
Interplan Health Group
Gold
Gold Choice
PHCS
Security Health Plan (SHP)
Today's Options
WEA Insurance Corporation POS
WPS Health Insurance
Indemnity
Statewide

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check Dr. Romang's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Rheumatoid Arthritis-Related Fibromyalgia
  • Secondary Fibromyalgia
  • Sleep Disturbance-Related Fibromyalgia
  • Tension Myositis-Related Fibromyalgia
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Romang treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Romang treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Heel Spur
  • Joint Injection
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Diseases
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

16.9811320754717%

Dr. Romang?
Dr. Romang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Timothy Romang, MD
Dr. Romang has been a very helpful physician who listens and provides the most effective assistance in my rehabilitation and pain control. My quality of life without him would be extreme pain and debilitation. I highly recommend him! And I thank him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Romang, MD?
This doctor is absolutely amazing! He spent 1 1/2 hours with me. He was great to talk to! He examined me and told me what was wrong. Why I was having the issues I currently am having and what he was going to do to fix this. He showed me my MRI scans and pointed out where the problem was. He even showed me on posters in the office as well as a model. He took the time to listen to my concerns, My lack of treatment from another provider and got me connected with a surgeon to fix the matter at hand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Romang, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Timothy Romang to family and friends in a heartbeat. I love the way Dr. Romang treats me and my family, he exsplains things very clear so everyone understands. He shows compassion from his heart and I know that if he had to make a decision on behalf there is doubt in my heart that he would the best thing for me from every aspect. His loyalty is shown each and every time I see him. I find myself thanking God that he blessed with such of an amazing, caring, doctor. Your #1!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Romang, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Romangs for over 2 years now. I've had chronic back and shoulder problems for years. A friend recommended Dr Romang. During these past two years he has he has determined the causes of my problems defined the solutions and made the necessary referrals needed to speciality surgeons to solve my health issues. I found him to be friendly, knowledgeble, professionals and most importantly always correct in his diagnosis. I would highly recommend Dr Romang without hesitation
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Romang, MD?
Dr. Romang listens intently to your concerns, does a thorough review of your records, and puts together a treatment plan that best suits YOUR needs. He does not prescribe, order procedures, or recommend other docs for procedures other than those that he would do for his own family. He has been able to help me develop a plan for my back pain issues. I recommend him to anyone needing help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Romang, MD?
Amazing Doctors!!! He explained to me what my pain generator was. He also made me feel like he was on my team. Wouldn't you know he actually helped me. I have been pain free for 1 full month now. I would highly recommend this doctor to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Romang, MD?
Dr. Romang is very personable and has gone above & beyond many times for me. He has squeezed me in over his lunch hour and he (and his staff) have stayed after close of business for me as well. My care has been a priority and he has never left me high and dry. He has always been honest w/ me & listened to my concerns. I have family members whom see him as well... they are on ALL types of ins and he has NEVER turned any of them away. He is a class act all around!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Romang, MD?
Beware. This doctor doesn't care about helping people. He cares about money. plain and simple. His own words are "I make pennies on the dollar on medicare patients". Nice to hear in your golden years when you are suffering. "I dont have room on my plate for you" was another phrase he told me while his staff and his web page says he IS taking new patients. I guess just the ones who have the "really good expensive insurance"! What a disappointment after having my appointment for almost 2 mo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Romang, MD?
Saved my life in 1999. Has kept me going through th the toughest times. Everything a doctor should be! Exceptionally intelligent and a nice man on top of it all. I could not rate him anything but the highest in all areas!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Romang, MD?
Dr Romang and his staff have been wonderful. I received outstanding care and have been treated with the utmost respect. He takes the time to review my medical records, obtain additional information through personal examination and diagnostic procedures, and discuss my options in course of treatment. After decades of chronic pain I am truly thankful to have found Dr. Timothy Romang. Being in his care has made a tremendous difference in my quality of life. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Romang, MD?
Dr. Romang really cares about his patients. He is the first doctor to really listen! He and his staff are very organized and utilize a wonderful system for medication and appointment reminders. Dr. Romang and his staff are very professional and highly skilled!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Romang, MD?
Dr. Romang is an amazing doctor. I would recommend him HIGHLY! He is smart, compassionate, listens, and will take the extra time to fight for his patients so they can get the.care and treatments they need. I experienced this first hand. This man changed my quality of life . It is evident in the care he provides that his patients are a first priority and that he is truly passionate about what he does!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Romang, MD?
Dr Romang was a delightful man! He explained every step of the procedures as he eas doing them and made me so comfortable I barely noticed when he was using the needles. I had read reviews online from patients of other practices saying this procedure was "tortuous" and "the worst pain ever" people stating they were "screaming out in pain as they were electrucuted". My advice is to go to someone skilled. Dr Romang is not only extremely personable but also extremely skilled.I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Romang, MD?
Dr. Romang has been providing care to my parents for years. He is extremely compassionate and takes time to explain things to them in a way they can understand. We are very thankful for Dr. Romang.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Romang, MD?
After terrible care, I decided to pay monthly a small amount towards a smaller bill. His rude staff will not cash my checks and keeps sending the same bill with the same amount. I was given poor care, poor treatment from his staff, kept giving me narcotics like Hydrocodone that makes me sick... and they never answer the phone or return messages. I called several times and my mom even called and all we got was voice mail and no calls returned. Filing a complaint against him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Romang, MD?
If I have ever met a doctor who went into medicine to help people I would have to say it is Dr. Romang, my wife and I have known him and have been his patient for fifteen plus years. The man and his staff and associate providers are helpful, kind, and totally caring. we live approximately 30 miles away and would travel four times the distance to seek his care. The community and ASPIRUS are very fortunate to have him working in our area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Romang, MD?
I had to see Dr. Romang as an emergency when my back went "out." Dr. Romang and his team got me seen days ahead of my expectations. He and his team got me in for an MRI and epidurals in a time frame that was nothing short of miraculous. He and his staff treated me and continues to treat my pain issues with care that goes above and beyond the norm. I am so glad that he chooses to practice in this area. He should be recognized as the amazing doctor he is. His "team" should also be saluted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Romang, MD?
Thank you Dr.Romang for your professional care you gave my wife. Your are the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Romang, MD?
Very polite and knowledgeable. Great bedside manner. Very careful and caring when doing my procedure. Who definitely recommend hands down.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Romang, MD?
Dr. Romang came highly recommended to me from a family member. I had chronic pain issues for years that progrssively got worse. I had seen another doctor & was diagnosed incorrectly. After spending literally 2 minutes with Dr. Romang detailing my problems, he told me that it was my hip. Mind you, NONE of my pain was even close to my hip so I questioned how this could be. After an MRI, we saw I had no cartilage left & had 3 bone spurs. A hip replacement later, Life is now good thanks to him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Romang, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Romang?

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

1990
University Of Wi Medical School
1985
University Of Wi Medical School
1990
1985

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Romang treats patients.